Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure Angelina Jolie wants Pitt family to cut ties with Jennifer Aniston

Bronze Member

Default Insecure Angelina Jolie wants Pitt family to cut ties with Jennifer Aniston

Angelina Jolie Wants Pitt Family to Cut Ties to Jennifer Aniston

By Lynn Edwards
    Jan 18, 2007
    Angelina Jolie has hit a pretty rough patch. The world traveler has finally spent some back in the US and with that comes the harsh light of fame that even her rough-housing body guards have been unable to deflect. Many believe that she dissed her own baby Shiloh in an interview. Next up was the whole Madge adoption flap and her red carpet snub also brought criticism.
    Angelina Jolie Wants Pitt Family to Cut Ties to Jennifer Aniston
    Now it is being reported that Angie believes she may be losing Brad, and wants the Pitt to disconnect from former Pitt wife Jennifer Aniston.
    Life & Style Weekly uses the cover of this week's magazine to highlight the story. The sub-head claims that as Jen and Brad finally agree to meet, Angie worries that her worst nightmare is coming true.
    The weekly entertainment magazine reports:
    Walking the carpet at the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 15 should have been a joyful moment for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. But when Brad’s important]movie Babel won for best drama, Angie and Brad seemed to hug everyone but each other. When they finally did kiss in this photo, Brad was looking away, like his mind was elsewhere.
    And now, though Brangie’s rep denies it, Life & Style has learned that over the first two weeks in January, Angie placed several tearful calls to her sister-in-law Lisa Pitt - who’s married to Brad’s brother, Doug - begging her to cut ties with Brad’s ex, Jennifer Aniston, who has remained close to Lisa.
    Angelina indeed seemed a bit off on the red carpet. Will a move to the Big Easy help?

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72611057.shtml

Is it some kind of rule that every thread you start about Angie has to begin with the word "insecure?" This story is the lamest one yet. Good grief.

I enjoy tan tan's posts myself.

I'd say that this rumor is true. Angelina wants total control of her relationship with Brad and she can't have that if Brad's mother is still close with Jennifer.
    This rumor keeps coming up too often for me to dismiss it.
    Last edited by Elvira; January 18th, 2007 at 12:43 PM.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

I'll play--maybe Angie should be nicer to Pitt's family, and they'll talk to Ang over Jen.

Let the posts begin.

What evidence is presented to back up this claim? It's all speculation as far as I can see. As a journalist, I can tell you that there's no way this story would ever be printed in a reputable publication.

Probably the same evidence that was used to back up the claims about Jennifer crying her self to sleep on her huge (the better to hold up her chin) pillow simply because she did an interview on oprah... where was everyone's desire for evidence and proof then?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ I actually asked for that proof yet no one could provide it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    What evidence is presented to back up this claim? It's all speculation as far as I can see. As a journalist, I can tell you that there's no way this story would ever be printed in a reputable publication.
    When did anyone call any tabloid "reputable?"

As far as I'm concerned the Aniston stories are equally laughable. Satisfied? I thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    When did anyone call any tabloid "reputable?"
    I wouldn't call any tabloid "reputable," but I would say that when they start harping on something, they are really onto something. Case in point, they were all running with the Brad and Angie cheating back in 2004. They ran with the Angie pregnant like 4 or 5 months before she came out and accepted. I think they do have some thing right.

Like they say, where there is smoke, there's a fire. She's very insecure, and yet some fail to see it, pretty baffling.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah she does appear to be really clingy on Brad lately and he doesnt lock eyes with her....trouble in paradise? yeah probably; its hollywood afterall

*I think Angie's finally met her match when it comes to commitment-phobes/whore/sluts in Brad, cause he's a bigger Ho than her! and we all knew it wouldnt last anyways....*

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    I wouldn't call any tabloid "reputable," but I would say that when they start harping on something, they are really onto something. Case in point, they were all running with the Brad and Angie cheating back in 2004. They ran with the Angie pregnant like 4 or 5 months before she came out and accepted. I think they do have some thing right.

Like they say, where there is smoke, there's a fire. She's very insecure, and yet some fail to see it, pretty baffling.
    They may get some things right because they pay a lot of people to tattle. But they get a lot more things wrong.

You know, I am starting to warm up to them being a couple after seeing them at some of these events, but why does every article act like they are already married by talking about sister-in-law's, husband, wife, etc. They're not married.

(I know it's a stupid thing to complain about, but it just bugs me for some silly reason.)
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Well maybe the astrologer's curse is getting to poor Angelina.

Hit By Ban Bus!

strange....perhaps brad and jen will get back together.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information