Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure Angelina Jolie halts Brad Pitt meeting with David Arquette and Courtney Cox

Bronze Member

Default Insecure Angelina Jolie halts Brad Pitt meeting with David Arquette and Courtney Cox

Angelina Jolie Halts Brad Pitt Meeting With Jennifer Aniston BFF?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Cyndi James
    Jan 17, 2007

The new may be wearing off superstar actress Angelina Jolie. Few were amused with her red carpet sub of interviewer Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes awards show and now there are whispers that she led Brad away from what sounds like a peace negotiation with Pitt's ex Jennifer Aniston's BFF Courteney Cox.

Angelina Jolie Halts Brad Pitt Meeting With Jennifer Aniston BFF?

It could have been a smoke break that brought the estranged former pals together and Us Weekly gives this small item on the meeting.

There’s peace between Jennifer Aniston’s ex and her BFF. On a smoking balcony at the awards, Courteney Cox (with hubby David Arquette) approached Brad Pitt, who responded with a bear hug and said, “Hello, sweetheart. It is SO great to see you.”

The group chatted about their kids, with Pitt quipping, “We did Finding Nemo, but they’ve been off that for a while. We have a 5-year-old!”

Angelina Jolie, standing a few steps away, finally gave an awkward hello before leading Pitt away. Now what is up with that? Why would she halt the meeting?

Can Jolie ever get along with anything that has to do with Jennifer? The weekly entertainment magazine also has another item that details Jolie's other spats of late.

First she questioned Madonna’s adoption procedures and called her biological daughter Shiloh a “blob” in the U.K. Elle. Then came reports she pushed her way through a crowd of fans at the premiere of God Grew Tired of Us.

Now a source tells the magazine that, at the cover shoot for the January issue of Vogue (shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz), Jolie “was a nightmare. It became all about Angelina fussing over her hair and makeup. Annie and Angelina did not get along because of it.”

The magazine promises more in print and asks the question. Do you think there's a growing backlash against Angelina?

The poll is here. Right now a whopping 80% say yes.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611037.shtml

Few were amused with her red carpet sub of interviewer Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes awards show
    What a sinful lie, I was very amused by it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She did seem a little bitter that night but that's Angelina for you. Doesn't give a damn.

Aren't the Arquettes B-list douchebags? I always thought so.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think Courteney Cox is just vying to get Pitt to guest star on her show to booth ratings....

Maybe she just doesn't like Ryan. She seemed perfectly pleasant and perky in he Access Hollywood red carpet interview. And who knows why she pulled Brad away, could have been for any reason. I'm sure she's not an insecure woman. Please.
    Looking for old-new-canceled TV Shows on DVD?
    http://www.ioffer.com/items/selling_list/tvwhore

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I think Courteney Cox is just vying to get Pitt to guest star on her show to booth ratings....
    i don't think Courtney is that delusional. Pitt would never do television again. But I do think the Arquettes know the Pitts are power players. Better to end any bad blood.

Poor Angelina, threatened by the Arquettes. I can't wait until Pitt stars opposite some hottie. Or maybe even Gwyneth Paltrow. Not a hottie, but definitely would worry Angelina. That would be fun.

If I was standing there getting asked stupid questions by Seacrest, I would have looked at him and asked "Don't you have an episode of American Idol that needs to be taped??" or "Shouldn't you be on the walk of fame, shining your well deserved star??"

So, she was alot nicer than I would have been.

That's why they're fleeing to New Orleans. Angelina will always be
    uncomfortable in California. They might bump into people who know
    too much about them.

Hi tantan!
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Echo View Post
    Maybe she just doesn't like Ryan. She seemed perfectly pleasant and perky in he Access Hollywood red carpet interview. And who knows why she pulled Brad away, could have been for any reason. I'm sure she's not an insecure woman. Please.
    Agreed. Where is it written that she has to answer/comment on questions just because someone asks her? As for the meeting, we don't really know what happened. Angie strikes me as the least insecure person on the planet.

She does it her way, right or wrong, damn the consequences.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; January 17th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.

The only part of this I don't believe is that she was fussing over her hair and makep. Total BS.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    That's why they're fleeing to New Orleans. Angelina will always be
    uncomfortable in California. They might bump into people who know
    too much about them.

Hi tantan!
    hi to you too, happy new year!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Poor Angelina, threatened by the Arquettes. I can't wait until Pitt stars opposite some hottie. Or maybe even Gwyneth Paltrow. Not a hottie, but definitely would worry Angelina. That would be fun.
    Well wait no more. Pitt will be starring with Gwyneth Paltrow in "Dirty Tricks" due out 2008.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    i don't think Courtney is that delusional. Pitt would never do television again. But I do think the Arquettes know the Pitts are power players. Better to end any bad blood.

Once a cheater always a cheater. I know they both deny that anything happened between them before he was seperated, but do they think that people are that stupid. They were vacationing together within a month. Puleezz
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Agreed. Where is it written that she has to answer/comment on questions just because someone asks her? As for the meeting, we don't really know what happened. Angie strikes me as the least insecure person on the planet.

She does it her way, right or wrong, damn the consequences.
    ^ITA.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information