Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears's $40,000 Night in Vegas

Default Britney Spears's $40,000 Night in Vegas

Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen have taken their hookup to new heights: a Fantasy Tower suite at The Palms in Las Vegas.

Sources tell PEOPLE the couple stayed in the tower's $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa on Saturday, where a Jacuzzi pool, a glass elevator, an 8-ft. rotating bed and a full bar are among the amenities.

"They seem very happy together," says a source who spotted the two, who started dating in the past month. Hotel officials had no comment.

The trip was Spears's first appearance in Las Vegas since hosting a much-talked-about party at Pure nightclub on New Year's Eve where, her rep told PEOPLE, she fell asleep.

It was a different scene Saturday night. Spears and model-actor Cohen, both 25, danced and smoked cigarettes at 8, a gay club off the Strip, before leaving after about an hour.

Sunday night was even busier. After dinner at Social House and taking in a performance of Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity, the couple fueled up on Red Bull and then hit the Coyote Ugly bar. There Spears hopped on the bar for a dance, and the crowd "was going bananas," an onlooker tells us.

But after that, Cohen slipped back into the hotel while Spears moved on to Pure with several of her dancers and revisited her VIP table from New Year's Eve. She sipped Dom Perignon, danced to Madonna and her own songs, and stayed till about 3:30 a.m.

This is the second weekend in a row that the couple have been seen together. On Jan. 6 they hung out on a powerboat off Marina del Rey, outside L.A., and the next night met up at the W Hotel's Whiskey Blue bar in Westwood.

Pool in the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa
    http://www.people.com/people/article...008553,00.html

damn what timing. someone else just posted this! sorry guys. will someone delete this?

Gold Member

Angry Britney Spears Got Laid In Style

http://www.people.com/people/article...008553,00.html

Damn. That is all I can say. I am just at a lost for words.

Hmmm. Oprah's donation to school kids in africa seems positively nobel-esque in comparison, don't it folks?

I hope those are tights she has on
    coz her tan is wrong wrong wrong...

I guess she's trying to spend up all her money before K-Fed gets his hands on any. Real smart ya'll.

I like how the article points out that it's her first trip to Vegas since the New Years Eve debacle....it's only been two weeks! They act as if it's been a year since she flashed her cooch on the strip!!

If I was renting a 40k a night suite, you better believe my ass would be sitting in it all night long. And that's what she should have been doing--partying in her friggin suite! She complains that the papparrazzi are on her, then stay the hell in the hotel......you got a full bar, a pool, what else do you need? Dumbass.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder if the room was comped?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Now i need to stay in a place like that!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    If I was renting a 40k a night suite, you better believe my ass would be sitting in it all night long. And that's what she should have been doing--partying in her friggin suite! She complains that the papparrazzi are on her, then stay the hell in the hotel......you got a full bar, a pool, what else do you need? Dumbass.
    Beside the fact that it has taken me most of my life to save $40,000 (house deposit) I think if I had enough money to rent a room like that you would need to call the police to get me out of it. At least until I had decided I had had $40,000 worth of fun in it.

^^EXACTLY!!! You wouldn't catch me setting one toe outside of that room until I was hauled out--either by the paramedics or the police.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If I had the money, and would waste 40k for a room, I could think of a gazillion other places to go other than Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I think it probably was. Don't the Maloof's own that hotel. And doesn't her father work for them as a chef? having her stay draws attention to their hotel. I'm sure celebs are comped for tons of things. Britney so does not deserve her lifestyle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information