Thread: Nicole Richie speaks about Paris split and her drug addiction

Default Nicole Richie speaks about Paris split and her drug addiction

"THE SIMPLE LIFE star NICOLE RICHIE insists the media is reading too much into her split from former friend PARIS HILTON, and reports she staged a viewing party for her ex-pal's infamous sex tape are not true.

Richie, daughter of soul star LIONEL RICHIE, shot three series of The Simple Life TV show alongside Hilton, but admits they grew up and grew apart.
    She says, "Today, we're no longer friends. There's nothing that really happened, we've just grown apart."

But she's upset by claims the friendship soured after she hosted a party, at which she aired the infamous ONE NIGHT IN PARIS sex tape.
    Richie says, "I would never do that. I'm sure it stirs up controversy, which I'm sure that she (Paris) loves but I really have nothing bad to say.".
    In other revealations:

RICHIE BEGAN DRUGS BATTLE AT 14
    The socialite says her battle with illegal drugs began when she became hooked on cocaine the age of 14.

The 24-year-old, daughter of soul veteran LIONEL RICHIE, was arrested for heroin possession in 2003, but charges were dismissed earlier this year (05) after she successfully completed the terms of her probation. .

The SIMPLE LIFE star, who is planning to wed finance ADAM 'DJ AM' GOLDSTEIN next year (06) after a spell in rehab, also admitted that she "probably would" try heroin again because of her addictive personality.

Speaking on American TV, she reveals, "In my circle pot at 13 was normal and so was drinking once in a while but that wasn't my thing.
    "And then I started getting into cocaine at like 14 or 15. Then I stopped and went onto heroine - at about 19.

"Considering I probably don't remember half of what happened to me, I can only imagine how out of control I was"."

From FemaleFirst

SVZ

is cocaine like...the new cool thing to do? losers.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, nice to hear her being honest, although it's a bit scary she thinks she could easily hit the H again.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She freely admits she has an addictive personality, yet she sees nothing weird going on with her weight? She's probably addicted to either losing weight or the feeling of control she has by staying that slim. She needs to wake up before she completely ruins her health.

Nicole is the perfect example of money not being able to buy class. I'm not a Paris fan, but I like Nicole even less. Paris is just an idiot who likes to have a good time, whereas Nicole, while also severely lacking in intelligence, is mean spirited. This comes across pretty clearly in The Simple Life and in most of her interviews. She's always bitching about Paris and accusing her of using the split for attention, but Nicole's the only one that I ever hear talking about it. I haven't seen any interviews with her in which she doesn't remind everyone that she used to be Paris' best friend, but now she's too good for that.

Why does Nicole think we care so much? So far she's used Paris to get known, and now her full-time job is being "engaged" as though that marriage is ever going to happen. At least Paris is kind of a catalyst for things happening...Nicole just trailed along in her wake.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Nicole is the perfect example of money not being able to buy class. I'm not a Paris fan, but I like Nicole even less. Paris is just an idiot who likes to have a good time, whereas Nicole, while also severely lacking in intelligence, is mean spirited. This comes across pretty clearly in The Simple Life and in most of her interviews. She's always bitching about Paris and accusing her of using the split for attention, but Nicole's the only one that I ever hear talking about it. I haven't seen any interviews with her in which she doesn't remind everyone that she used to be Paris' best friend, but now she's too good for that.
    EXACTLY!! This is why I can't stand her.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Nicole is the perfect example of money not being able to buy class. I'm not a Paris fan, but I like Nicole even less. Paris is just an idiot who likes to have a good time, whereas Nicole, while also severely lacking in intelligence, is mean spirited.
    Truer words cannot be said! Girls like Paris are sort of like boys, they just want to have fun and are caught up in themselves and inconsiderate --but they are so harmless compared to girls like Nicole, who are a scary breed of vindictive, calculating, sly characters.

Thread Information