Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston wants to work with Brad Pitt but Angelina Jolie says no

Default Jennifer Aniston wants to work with Brad Pitt but Angelina Jolie says no

Jennifer Aniston is reportedly keen to work with ex-husband Brad Pitt to help boost her career and renew their friendship - but Angelina Jolie is not too happy about the former husband and wife working together.An apparent inside source told Life & Style Weekly: “Jen has let word filter back to Brad that she’s willing to work with him. With the hurt of being dumped for Angie subsiding she sees it as a way to both boost her career and be close to the man who - deep down - she will always love.”

Jennifer was reportedly inspired to try to make amends after another of Brad’s exes, Gwyneth Paltrow told Jennifer how much she enjoyed working with Brad.

But the source added that Angelina doesn’t want Brad befriending his ex-wife again any time soon: “Angie forbade Brad from talking to Jen or having any contact with her.”

A spokesperson for Jennifer refused to comment on the story other than saying that Jennifer had no particular plans to work with Brad.

source: www.hollywoodpulse.com

I don't get why she would want to work with her ex husband especially after he dumped her.

Elite Member

This is all about how good Jen will look to the public. She is willing to put the past behind her so she can shine Better if Jen and Angelina fought it out, winner gets to stay in the news, loser never to be heard of again.

who the fuck wants to work with their ex? ... i mean really .. given all the choices in the world.. that is the only person you can think to work with to boost your stupid ass?

The bullshit story pile climbs higher and higher

I'm sure Angelina did say no. As the woman he cheated with as well as an experienced homewrecker, she knows that if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you. That's why she has him on such a short leash. Honestly, I could see Jen and Courteney Cox-Arquette releasing something like this to the press just so that they could watch Angelina shit a brick about it.

Being on Team Aniston, I think it's wonderful that Jen would extend an olive branch to Brad. I like Jen. I think it's pretty awful and humiliating what she had to go through, and I think she handled it with grace. Certainly some people disagree, but I like her. I think she's a sweetheart. Of course Saint Vagina would have a problem with it. She doesn't want to be reminded that she's not the center of the universe.

In one of my magazines there was a blurb about jennifer and courtney not being the best of friends anymore. It didn't really elaborate, just said they are on the outs abit.

Angelina has issues. She must be terrified that Brad will stray. And as someone already mentioned, he's already left one woman for another woman, chances are he'll do it again.

Jenniefer is so desperate.
    I doubt Angelina fobids Brad from speaking to anyone.

I can totally see AJ keeping Brad on a short leash. The guy is a cheater ... and she knows that first-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I can totally see AJ keeping Brad on a short leash. The guy is a cheater ... and she knows that first-hand.
    Didnt Billy Bob leave Laura Dern for Angelina? Makes him a cheater, too. She certainly didn't keep him on a short leash, why would she keep Brad on one?

yep icepik he did ...

i dont think AJ controls men.. i think she intrigues them and they seem to want to get with her...

The short leash she keeps on Brad is called the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Didnt Billy Bob leave Laura Dern for Angelina? Makes him a cheater, too. She certainly didn't keep him on a short leash, why would she keep Brad on one?
    Maybe she's got more feelings for Brad than she ever did with Billy Bob. I think they were all for publicity. They played up to the cameras constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    The short leash she keeps on Brad is called the kids.
    The more kids, the shorter the leash.

I think that a woman like Angelina knows (from experince) that men do not remain in a relationship, no matter the circumstances, if he does not want to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information