Thread: Diss To Angelina Jolie - "So Many Bloody Indians Can't Be Wrong".

Thumbs up Diss To Angelina Jolie - "So Many Bloody Indians Can't Be Wrong".

So many bloody Indians can’t be wrong!
    By Mark D Manuel | Monday, November 20, 2006 10:20:12 ISTHopefully, by now Angelina Jolie would have left Mumbai; if not, she ought to go by tonight. That’s what I’ve been told...

Hopefully, by now Angelina Jolie would have left Mumbai; if not, she ought to go by tonight. That’s what I’ve been told. The shooting of her movie, A Mighty Heart, on slain Wall Street Journal correspondent Daniel Pearl is over. And there’s nothing here to hold back the proud and arrogant Hollywood beauty. She was like an ill wind that swept through Mumbai and blew nobody any good.

I shall be glad to see the last of her. Of all Hollywood’s personalities that have come to Mumbai, from the warm and funny Goldie Hawn to the sauve and charming Pierce Brosnan, Jolie is the one star I would not have cared to meet. Not because she is not my type of actress, but because I think she is over-rated, her image outsells her performance. And the few odd movies that I saw of hers didn’t really suck, but they were uninspiring, her roles did not require great acting talent. I have no reason to believe A Mighty Heart will change my opinion of Jolie.

Daniel Pearl’s is a tragic story, but really – who was he, just another journalist who got killed in the line of duty. When he was based in Mumbai, I don’t think even 100 people knew him, and he would have probably gone back to Wall Street and not be missed. But now Brad Pitt’s production company has capitalised on his murder to make a movie on Islamic terrorism. And for good measure, since Jolie looks like Pearl’s widow Marianne anyway and this would be killing two birds, Pitt cast his latest squeeze into A Mighty Heart. That’s why they were here. Pakistan was wise. It did not allow the Pitt-Jolie unit to shoot over there. I don’t know whether India really did. Because so many days after they were here and doing their own thing in Mumbai, it turns out that quite a few permissions were not taken for shooting in the city.

But that is us. It takes an ugly incident like what happened at the Anjuman-e-Islam School to bring out these little secrets. Our police did not provide any bandobast for any of the location shoots because they were not informed, they claim. Yet, Jolie’s three bodyguards were supposedly roaming around with sophisticated firearms; and, if one newspaper is to be believed, these bodyguards are wanted back in their own countries for crimes ranging from assault to murder. Frankly, I don’t blame Brangelina, as the gutter press calls Pitt and Jolie. But their Mumbai minders ought to be taken to task. Brangelina’s behaviour smacks of the insolence of a white man who tells the natives, “Touch me if you dare” after running wild locally. The local minders seem to have subserviently told Brangelina, go ahead and shoot, this is our city – nobody will stop you or object. And it says a lot for the tolerance of this city that Mumbaikars silenly bore the inconvenience and haughtiness of this couple until that unfortunate incident at Anjuman.
    I’m afraid, the otherwise proud and reactive Muslim community let us down somewhat that day.

I have no doubt that Jolie’s bodyguards abused the parents waiting to take their children home. Just as I am sure the students must have excitedly mobbed the unit. They did not do that because it was Jolie; our Rakhi Sawant would have been just as enthusiastically received. But they are kids, this is their country, that was their school. It is shallow of Jolie to now say she would never work with people who abuse another race. And petulant of Pitt to condemn the arrests of the bodyguards without proof. But what is worse is their Mumbai minders defending the bodyguards and denying their abusive behaviour. So many “bloody Indians”, as the offending slur goes, cannot be wrong. But yet, I am disappointed. Muslims are Indians, why didn’t they deal with the bodyguards then and there? If legal experts think the incident did not merit the arrest of the bodyguards surely, then, nobody should object to several Indians defending their nationality from foreign abuse.

http://www.cybernoon.com/DisplayArti...ild=markmanuel

****Oh Snap!!!!!!, Seems like the Brangelina will not be welcome in India anytime soon****

Get ready, Ange will adopt an Indian baby in her effort to save the world, and her PR machine.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    So many bloody Indians can’t be wrong!
    By Mark D Manuel | Monday, November 20, 2006 10:20:12 ISTHopefully, by now Angelina Jolie would have left Mumbai; if not, she ought to go by tonight. That’s what I’ve been told...

Hopefully, by now Angelina Jolie would have left Mumbai; if not, she ought to go by tonight. That’s what I’ve been told. The shooting of her movie, A Mighty Heart, on slain Wall Street Journal correspondent Daniel Pearl is over. And there’s nothing here to hold back the proud and arrogant Hollywood beauty. She was like an ill wind that swept through Mumbai and blew nobody any good.

I shall be glad to see the last of her. Of all Hollywood’s personalities that have come to Mumbai, from the warm and funny Goldie Hawn to the sauve and charming Pierce Brosnan, Jolie is the one star I would not have cared to meet. Not because she is not my type of actress, but because I think she is over-rated, her image outsells her performance. And the few odd movies that I saw of hers didn’t really suck, but they were uninspiring, her roles did not require great acting talent. I have no reason to believe A Mighty Heart will change my opinion of Jolie.

Daniel Pearl’s is a tragic story, but really – who was he, just another journalist who got killed in the line of duty. When he was based in Mumbai, I don’t think even 100 people knew him, and he would have probably gone back to Wall Street and not be missed. But now Brad Pitt’s production company has capitalised on his murder to make a movie on Islamic terrorism. And for good measure, since Jolie looks like Pearl’s widow Marianne anyway and this would be killing two birds, Pitt cast his latest squeeze into A Mighty Heart. That’s why they were here. Pakistan was wise. It did not allow the Pitt-Jolie unit to shoot over there. I don’t know whether India really did. Because so many days after they were here and doing their own thing in Mumbai, it turns out that quite a few permissions were not taken for shooting in the city.

But that is us. It takes an ugly incident like what happened at the Anjuman-e-Islam School to bring out these little secrets. Our police did not provide any bandobast for any of the location shoots because they were not informed, they claim. Yet, Jolie’s three bodyguards were supposedly roaming around with sophisticated firearms; and, if one newspaper is to be believed, these bodyguards are wanted back in their own countries for crimes ranging from assault to murder. Frankly, I don’t blame Brangelina, as the gutter press calls Pitt and Jolie. But their Mumbai minders ought to be taken to task. Brangelina’s behaviour smacks of the insolence of a white man who tells the natives, “Touch me if you dare” after running wild locally. The local minders seem to have subserviently told Brangelina, go ahead and shoot, this is our city – nobody will stop you or object. And it says a lot for the tolerance of this city that Mumbaikars silenly bore the inconvenience and haughtiness of this couple until that unfortunate incident at Anjuman.
    I’m afraid, the otherwise proud and reactive Muslim community let us down somewhat that day.

I have no doubt that Jolie’s bodyguards abused the parents waiting to take their children home. Just as I am sure the students must have excitedly mobbed the unit. They did not do that because it was Jolie; our Rakhi Sawant would have been just as enthusiastically received. But they are kids, this is their country, that was their school. It is shallow of Jolie to now say she would never work with people who abuse another race. And petulant of Pitt to condemn the arrests of the bodyguards without proof. But what is worse is their Mumbai minders defending the bodyguards and denying their abusive behaviour. So many “bloody Indians”, as the offending slur goes, cannot be wrong. But yet, I am disappointed. Muslims are Indians, why didn’t they deal with the bodyguards then and there? If legal experts think the incident did not merit the arrest of the bodyguards surely, then, nobody should object to several Indians defending their nationality from foreign abuse.

http://www.cybernoon.com/DisplayArti...ild=markmanuel

****Oh Snap!!!!!!, Seems like the Brangelina will not be welcome in India anytime soon****
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Some body does not like Brangelina.

I used to like her for her wildness and beauty, but she has become far too much of a hypocrite in her behavior.
    Just get into bed with Brad with some knives and show him what you are really like!!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Despite claims her bodyguards uttered racist epithets, Angelina swears they're cool.

by Ryan Porter

It's hard to find good hired goons these days. No one knows this better than Brangelina. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the celebrity supercouple with the fused-together hearts of gold, have each publicly spoken about an incident on Thursday, November 16, that lead to the arrest in Mumbai, India, of three bodyguards under contract to Angelina.

The guards were accused of roughing up parents who were being prevented from picking up their children at a school in India where Angelina is shooting the film A Mighty Heart. Parents claimed the British bodyguards referred to the crowd members as "bloody Indians" and "bloody Muslims."

After the three guards were arrested and thrown in jail the following day, Angelina released a statement that tried to present a more palatable version of the events. "It is not surprising that the press involved failed to mention their share of the responsibility in the chaos," Angelina's statement read. "As for this horrible rumour that someone referred to a local man as a 'bloody Indian,' let me say this: I would never work with anyone that was derogatory towards another man's race. My family is of mixed race."

The film's producers, including Brad Pitt, issued a statement of their own in hopes of clarifying the situation. "When the gates were opened to allow the parents in to collect their children, the paparazzi rushed into the school, causing confusion," the producers' statement read. Brad gave an interview to beloved Indian journalist Barkha Dutt in which he repeatedly claimed the bodyguard did not make the remark.

Barkha asked Brad, "When you say that they did not say these things, is it from knowledge or faith or instinct or are you willing to vouch that they did not say these things?" "All of that," the superstar replied, somewhat vaguely. "I tell you with all my heart they would never say that."

You know what they would say though? In the days leading up to the birth of baby Shiloh in Namibia, one of Brad and Angelina's bodyguards, Mickey Brett, reportedly told paparazzi: "If I find anyone getting a picture of Jolie I will f--king smash someone to pieces. I'm not joking. I'll f--king put someone in the hospital. Tell your friends." He was one of the three arrested in India. So that's just one colourful snapshot of past pleasantries that have spouted out of one of Angelina's bodyguard's mouth.

No matter what, we don't require any convincing that Angelina is in support of racial tolerance. As a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador for the past five years, Angelina has visited countries that are among the least privileged in the world, including Cambodia, Pakistan, Kosovo and Kenya. Her son Maddox, 5, was adopted from Cambodia and her oldest daughter, Zahara, 22 months, was adopted from Ethiopia. Their biological daughter, Shiloh, was born in Namibia. Witnesses have also spied Brad and Angelina visiting an Indian orphanage, fuelling speculation that the couple may soon add to their family.

source:
    http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....etect=&abc=abc

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Daaaaaaaamn double diss!

Their whole attitude whilst in India smacks of arrogance. They were able to control their environment when they were in Namibia, and seemed to think they could do the same thing while filming "A Mighty Heart". But it seems folks in India are a little more strong-minded.

Where's NiteLite to come to their rescue?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Now, now, y'all, don't spoil the fun having a go at my momma.

Where does it say she gotta be responsible for the bodyguards?

Even if what they say were true--where is the video, the pic, what with so many MEDIA ppl there?!-- is like me saying Noodle is guilty cause his neighbour dropped the soup off the plate.
    I can't hold ya'all responsible for your bad arrses deeds , even if you did them next to my badarrse.

As some articles point out, things weren't well even before...what with the portrayal of terrorism on the movie--y'all know that IT SO HAPPENS that some pro-terror(called grop against bad portrayal of fight for freedom ..WHATEVER) was RIGHT at school??
    Now you can see the full interview WITH Brad at Just Jared and you can read the transcript at
    http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Board...38249&tstart=0
    Then make your mind up.

Chill ...

Opps, gave you beyotches the wrong link.
    There ya go:
    http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Board...1335&tstart=15

Peace.

Thread Information