Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston wants a child to Vince Vaughn

Default Jennifer Aniston wants a child to Vince Vaughn

"The “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has set her mind on finding a house to buy in Chicago.

Why Chicago? The answer is simple: Vince Vaugh.
    Her co-star from “The Break Up” is now officially her boyfriend, even though the two have made no declarations confirming that. But the pictures taken by the paparazzi and the fact that she has met his parents are sufficient proof.
    Not to mention Aniston's new quest for a house.

The star's friends are worried that she is rushing too much into the new relationship and that Vince Vaughn may not be the family man she's looking for.
    According to them, Jen is so serious about Vince that she's even considering having a baby with him.

It's a drastic change if one comes to think that she and ex-husband, Brad Pitt, have split up over his desire to have children.

Let us just hope that her friends' worries have no foundation and Vince Vaughn is a good choice for the former Mrs. Pitt."

From SoftpediaNews

Eww, so the baby will constantly look bloated from alcohol and have a man-chin...gross. She reeks of desperation.

She just HAS to get one up on Brad doesn't she?

It would be fun to see a batlle of upstaging between Brad and Angie and Jen and Vince though!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

First off, they've said time and time again their divorce had nothing to do with wanting children. Second, did JA say this herself? Ironic, isn't it, that none of her friends names were used and no quotes were given?

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's also funny, how everyone on this board feels the need to make up their minds based on Jen's "sources". But ALWAYS question the source of any Brangelina news......Oh the double standard. I agree with you Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronke View Post
    It's also funny, how everyone on this board feels the need to make up their minds based on Jen's "sources". But ALWAYS question the source of any Brangelina news......Oh the double standard. I agree with you Bella.
    Personally I don't really believe the whole sources thing in general.
    This story is a good example: if Jennifer really wants a baby from Vince she probably only shared such an intimate thought with a good close friend, and no good close friend would ever go report this to a journalist!

So in general, whoever these sources are, I don't think they can be too close to the person in question, nor too reliable.

wouldn't it be funny if angie went and stole vince from jennifer?

i can just picture jen's man chin getting all wobbily and her eyes filling with tears...it would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix View Post
    Am I the only one who is neutral when it comes to Angelina and Jennifer? I don't dislike or like one more or less since this has all happened.
    No, I feel the same as you.

No one has the right behavior all of the time and who's to say what behavior is right or wrong. Sure it's boring to hear someone go on and on about their woe and it's as curious when someone behaves just the opposite.

They're actors - you don' have like them personally and even though it's fun to have an opinion on thier lives and choices it really doesn't matter what we think or rather it shouldn't.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Ronke View Post
    I'm an Angelina fan here (which is not to say that I don't like Jen) but I question this *source* as well. Jennifer doesn't seem like she'd take anything as serious as having kids lightly enough to be talking about it as the ink is drying on the divorce papers. If she really did want kids I feel for her though, being divorced and mid 30's. But I think if it really came down to the old clock ticking that loud she'd do it with a donor before she'd do it with a rebound. She just seems to have too much sense for that, heartbroken or not.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The thing is though, that JA has given, what, two interviews since her divorce? Oprah and VF. Sure she talked about the divorce both times but both times she was asked pointed questions about it. It's not really that she's harping on it or going on and on. It's actually people like us who read the stuff (and rehash it) and tired old weeklys (with no real news so they develop stuff) who bring it up over and over again. To say she's talking about it all the time really isn't true. As for AJ/BP "sources," I give them about as much weight as I give JA sources...again, it tired old news that gets dragged up time and time again by the weeklys.

I don't believe it for a minute. Jen's not that stupid. She knows that having a kid doesn't equal happiness (you listening Britney?) and that things don't always work out. No way....

Am I the only one who is neutral when it comes to Angelina and Jennifer? I don't dislike or like one more or less since this has all happened.
    I've been an Angelina fan for over 10 years and been accused on another board of being one-sided because of it. But I try to be fair when it comes to weighing in on these gossip stories. IMO a great many of these are exaggerated (or outright fabricated) on both sides in order to make this a drama that's bigger than it probably is. Especially now that the dust has begun to settle. I try to go by what behavior and personality characteristics I've observed of the people in question as much as whether or not I like them as an actress/actor.

So I guess that means just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I condone and excuse every move Angelina makes. For instance, I absolutely hated it when she was with Billy Bob, even if it was a phase that was generally entertaining for the masses.

I never could get into *Friends* and thought it generally sucked, but I've liked Jen in a lot of movies she's been in. But I think it was more the movies themselves than the fact that she was in them. IMO she kind of always seems to play the same sort of character.

IRL she seems nice, but terribly neurotic and self-conscious. I can see how that'd be hard to live with after awhile. I think she definitely got the shitty end of the stick, but put far more blame on Brad (fuckwad) than Angelina.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

God, I hear ya!!!!! I don't care about any of them!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I've also been an Angelina fan for about 10 years. That doesn't mean I have to have anything against Jen, though. I feel fairly neutral toward her and I try to take ALL of these kinds of stories with a grain of salt. I think you pretty much have to.

I think people choose to believe or at least play along with these stories because it's fun. I doubt most people really believe every single one of these little reports that come out. They're just having a laugh. Angelina and her fuzzy tennis balls!! Jen's having a baby!! Etc, etc. And the stories will keep coming out to keep people interested and talking about it. And that's why we're all here!

Jake "Jarhead" Gyllenhaal is rumoured to be splitting from galpal Dunst. Could be good byes'ville for Vince.

Is that why Anniston is more comfortable with the divorce these days?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information