Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celeb Press Calls Bullshit on ‘Poor Jen’ stories about Jennifer Aniston

Silver Member

Talking Celeb Press Calls Bullshit on ‘Poor Jen’ stories about Jennifer Aniston

DOUBLE DUMPEE Aniston

For someone who claims her breakup is an invention of the tabloids, Jennifer Aniston hasn’t been trying very hard to prove them wrong. The former Friends star has been out and about lately, turning up at a Glamour magazine event in Los Angeles last week and performing in a charity theater festival in New York, but her failure to appear in the company of Vince Vaughn, or even in the same area code, has many convinced the relationship is being propped up for PR purposes.

According to one source with contacts in the Aniston camp, the actress’s handlers fear it would damage her market value to have her seen as a two-time dumpee. “Keeping this ‘relationship’ on the map is a face-saving maneuver,” says the source. “The ‘Poor Jen’ headlines are something she despises, and she’s desperate to avoid another round of it.”
    A well-informed tabloid editor puts it more bluntly: “She doesn’t want to be seen as a loser.”

But while Aniston may be selling the happy-couple narrative, the entertainment press, having played along with too many of her past charades, isn’t buying. Us Weekly is leading the charge, with a running timer on its home page tracking, to the second, how long it’s been since Aniston and Vaughn were last seen together. Over the summer, Aniston pooh-poohed an Us report that she and Vaughn were engaged; Us retaliated with a list of all the times her rep, Stephen Huvane, had been caught lying on her behalf.

It would help Aniston’s credibility if she and Vaughn had ever bothered to confirm their couplehood before the reports of their split began to appear. Aniston’s Oct. 16 Oprah appearance, when she tepidly denied there had been a breakup, was her first public acknowledgement of the romance. “They would never talk about the relationship when they were actually having one,” says a skeptic. “Now that they’re not having a relationship, they’re going out of their way to talk about it. It’s perverse.”

Convincing the doubters may require extreme measures. Yesterday afternoon, as Aniston prepared to leave New York, one source told Radar she was believed to be headed for London, where Vaughn has been filming Fred Claus. Huvane declined to confirm or deny that, saying, “I don’t think Jennifer’s personal travel plans or wherabouts are anyone’s business but her own.”

But even a well-executed photo op would fail to persuade most professional celebrity watchers at this point. Says one, “Jennifer Aniston is sort of Clinton-esque in her choice of words. She parses them so that they’re technically accurate, but she’s a well-known liar.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-poor-jen.php

I still think you're Jenny Shimizu
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What an absolute fucking shock??

Once again, lets consider the source....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Heeehee. Good one Nite! I almost read this. Damn girl, you almost had me!

Wait wait wait, back the bus up. You're quoting Radar? I thought you hated them because they have no love for your beloved JPs? Make up your mind Nite. Which is it? They are a solid source whose stories can be believed or they make sh*t up? You can't have it both ways.

What is with all the deep hatred, Nite?? Wow!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

It's a fucking disease, that's what it is.... it's called obsession
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Wonder if I should start posting pro-Chinniston articles to balance things out in the universe...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

“She doesn’t want to be seen as a loser.”
    Oh that horse left the stables a long time ago..

Secondly, AHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH suck on that, Chiniston. Stupid lantern-jawed bitch.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"but she’s a well-known liar.”
    well DUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!! the bitch is void of any warm body parts, emotions, or working organs i.e. a heart!

Alrighty then. *nods and smiles -- could not care less*

Brad Pitt left her . Something like that has to be a big blow to her ego

Besides her fug face and chainsmoking neuroticism, you mean?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Her insecurities and constant need for reaffirmation probably drove him away.

^^ Okay you two, you are completely missing the point of this thread, which is to ridicule Nitelite.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

... oh shit, sorry.

Um.. take that, and whatnot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information