Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shanna Moakler/Paris Hilton catfight: both filed charges at Hollywood police station

Default Shanna Moakler/Paris Hilton catfight: both filed charges at Hollywood police station

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton and Shanna Moakler have both filed police reports early Wednesday morning, alleging each was attacked. Paris says Moakler socked her in the jaw. Moakler claims Paris' ex shoved her down some stairs.

Elliot Mintz, Paris' publicist, tells TMZ that his client was at Hyde nightclub Wednesday night and at approximately 1:10 a.m. she says she was approached by Shanna, who allegedly began screaming obscenities at her. Hilton says at that point Moakler struck her in the jaw with a closed fist as she continued to shout profanities. Mintz says Moakler was restrained and several people helped Paris exit Hyde. Mintz says Hilton never touched Moakler.

Mintz and Hilton then went to the LAPD's Hollywood Division where she filed a police report, alleging battery.

We're told Moakler also went to the station to file a report against Paris' companion that evening, Stavros Niarchos, alleging that he poured a drink over her head. A source tells TMZ that Moakler alleges that Niarchos shoved her down some stairs.

We're told police took photos of both women at the station, though it's unclear if either showed visible signs of injury.

Mintz told TMZ, "I would encourage Paris, with the consent of her attorney, to seek a restraining order against Moakler to prevent any escalation of this irrational and dangerous behavior."

We're told some of the dancers from "Dancing with the Stars" witnessed the incident. Moakler was a contestant on the show but has already been eliminated from the competition.

Sources tell TMZ the bad blood between Hilton and Moakler is over Hilton's friendship with Travis Barker, Moakler's estranged husband. A source in Paris' camp claims Moakler recently left "menacing" phone messages on Hilton's answering machine.

Recently, TMZ cameras caught Hilton in a passionate liplock with Moakler's estranged husband Travis Barker during a wild night out at a Manhattan night club.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/04/exclus...reports-filed/

^ There's video of Paris at the police station and Shanna on the phone at Hyde, asking for a cop to come down.

Elite Member

I hope Shanna hit BANNED hard

I also find it creepy that Elliott is with her at all times now. GROSS. Get a life dude!

Banned NEEDS a soulless vermin PR person willing to lie to cover her ass because of all the stupid things she does ALL the time. He's practically on-call 24 hrs a day, remember how he bailed her out of jail and drove her home after her DUI arrest? He's the devil's right hand man.

And good for Shanna Moakler. I hope she hit her hard too. I hope she hit her twice.

Notice how this is almost the exact same thing that happened a few years ago when Shannen Doherty threw a drink in Banned's face for skanking around with Shannen's then-husband Rick Salomon. Banned's in for a lifetime of catfights at clubs for whoring around with other women's men. Slut.

I smell an episode of Celebrity Boxing coming up!!

I wish I would have been there. I would have paid money to watch these two bitch slap each other!!

Too bad 'banned' was not the one who was knocked down the stairs. Remember how 'banned' and a slinky are alike: both are generally worthless but it is somewhat amusing to see them fall down a flight of stairs!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

TEAM SHANNA!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I hope Banned dies from her 'injuries' and fast!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Paris Hilton and Shanna Moakler in cat fight.

Oct. 4, 2006 — Paris Hilton is accusing Shanna Moakler of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" of punching her in the face early this morning in an unprovoked attack at a Los Angeles nightclub.

The 25-year-old heiress arrived at Hyde Lounge just before 2 a.m. today, when Moakler "shouted a barrage of obscenities and attacked her," Hilton's publicist, Elliot Mintz, told ABCNews.com.

Star Socialite Paris Hilton

"She called me right afterwards and told me that she did not need to go to the hospital, but that she would file a police report," Mintz said.

Mintz says Hilton filed a police report at the Los Angeles Police Department's Hollywood Division. Police confirmed to The Associated Press that a report had been filed concerning Hilton, but didn't offer other details.

Moakler's representative, Susan Madore, told ABCNEWS.com that she had not spoken to her client yet, and could not confirm or deny the report.

"I can't say for certain why this happened, but Moakler is known to be upset by rumors that Paris is dating Travis Barker," Mintz said. "Those rumors are not true. They are not dating."

Barker — the former Blink 182's drummer — and Moakler filed for divorce in August. They previously starred in the 2005 MTV reality series "Meet the Barkers."

Mintz is apparently referring to a piece in the Sept. 13 issue of People magazine headlined, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G Travis Barker & Paris Hilton," in which Hilton and Barker were reportedly spotted holding hands on Sept. 7 at Hyde Lounge — the same spot where Hilton and Moakler had their alleged confrontation.

"A match made in reality-TV heaven?" the magazine asks. "Four days later she and the rocker (who recently split from wife Shanna Moakler) made out at N.Y.C.'s Butter, says an onlooker. Still, Hilton's sister Nicky tells Scoop the two are 'absolutely not' dating. (Barker's rep had no comment.)"

A subsequent article on People's Web site headlined, "Paris Hilton, Travis Barker: Makeout Party!" cites sources who say the heiress and the drummer "snuggled" at New York City club Butter on Sept. 13 — and, the following night, were spotted "making out" at the New York City nightclub Marquee.

Barker's media representative did not immediately return a call from ABCNEWS.com.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=2526134

Apparently TMZ has video. I'm off to find the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/04/exclus...reports-filed/

Hahahhaha...not footage of actual fight but still pretty funny.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

We're all just jealous of BANNED because she's so beautiful and fabulous and rich and skinny and popular and.....She totally didn't deserve this. She didn't do anything wrong and was just minding her own beeswax and WHAM...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

As much as I think banned is an idiot I equally dislike the other skank. Another Ohio boxing match certainly would sort these two out....and I think Kfed should officiate.

by the way, I doubled posted this story, so can a mod dump mine?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Ida

Finally some one did it!

I hope she kills her.

Gold Member

What the article didn't post is that Shanna went and filed a police report against Nacho (who was w/Paris) several hours earlier. I'm thinking maybe the assault charges brought by Paris might have been in retaliation for the police that Shanna filed.

I abosolutely hate Travis Barker, and Shanna, she's nasty. Anyways the bitch is just mad she lost her man to Parasite. As much as i and everyone else hates Paris, i just can't stand that other ugly bitch either. But yeah at least finally someone jabbed parasite in the face, it was about damn time. I heard Stavros Niarchos pushed Shanna down a flight of stairs, if that's true, that's pretty funny.

Default shanna moakler & paris hilton FIGHT

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPEND?

and is there a video?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information