Thread: Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe settle Custody Battle...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Unhappy Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe settle Custody Battle...

www.kcal.com

Jackson, Ex-Wife Settle Child Custody Battle
    (AP) LOS ANGELES Michael Jackson and his ex-wife, Deborah Rowe, have settled their long-running legal battle over custody and visitation rights for their two children.

Her lawyer confirms the settlement but said he can't say anything about the terms.

The lawsuit was a byproduct of child molestation charges filed against Jackson. Court documents said Rowe relinquished all of her parental rights to the children, but changed her mind after Jackson's arrest.

Rowe testified for Jackson at his trial where she described him as a loving and caring father. She said in documents that she last saw the children in 2005 and has not seen them since Jackson left the United States shortly after his trial ended in acquittal on all charges.

He has been living abroad since then, but his lawyers have continued to negotate with Rowe.

( 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
    -U kno i think this is so sad; children need their mothers; they long for thier mothers and these poor kids don't have that in their life b/c their mom is a greedy bitch and their dad is a sick psychopath!

I don't understand why CPS didn't remove those children from Jackson's home ages ago. How in the world does that fucked up sicko still have custody?

So how much did she get?
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's dispicable; i think she got millions and those poor kids have suffered b/c of this woman's greediness.

She is going to burn in hell for selling those babies to that pedophile

I'm guessing this settlement consists of more of the same - they agree that he gets to keep the kids and she gets a shitload of money.

She holds an equal share of however warped those kids turn out to be, in my opinion. She gave them to him in every way.

^Yea, what is different here? She gets 'some' visitation???

I am baffled how any of this actually went down. MJ is obviously NOT the father (biological) of these kids, SHE IS the mother. How the hell does he win over her?? HOW?? And given the extracircular issues he's had over the years, I ask again HOW DOES HE HAVE THESE KIDS?? Is it because of who he is, and the fact that he (allegedly) had money?? Thats incredibly sad if that's the case. Those poor children. I have little hope for them in life...

Bronze Member

How does he have those kids? It's California, that's why.
    Remember OJ? He killed his kids' mom, and he got custody of his kids.
    Knowing that, how can anyone ask how MJ got his kids? California is notorius for upholding "fathers rights" even when the fathers are sickos.

I read that the agreement gives her the right to see them again.. I have no respect for her, she should have gotten her kids no matter what it took. I think he was in the middle east because mothers have no rights over there and he can buy all the little boys he wants over there. He makes me fucking sick.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Thread Information