Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British model Sophie Anderton slams 'unattractive' Victoria Beckham

Default British model Sophie Anderton slams 'unattractive' Victoria Beckham

British model SOPHIE ANDERTON has launched a scathing attack on VICTORIA BECKHAM, branding her "completely unattractive".

Reformed cocaine addict Anderton accepts she was seriously underweight in the past, but she can't understand why the wife of former England soccer captain DAVID BECKHAM is set on being skinny.

She says, "I used to be tiny just like her and I felt horrific. Unlike her, I was on drugs, but I looked emaciated and really ill, like she does now.

"Victoria is only five-foot five inches and I'm five-foot nine inches, so when I weighed as little as her I really wasn't in a good way at all.

"I know her look has nothing to do with drugs, but it's completely unattractive, and I can't understand why anyone would deliberately choose to look like that."
    http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...eckham_1002141

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: British model Sophie Anderton slams 'unattractive' Victoria Beckham

Take that Vicky!! Does anyone find her attractive at all? She was once sorta attractive during the Spice Girls sega but now she just looks like a tooth pick, and ugly one at that.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Allthough I agree with what Sophie is saying, why the attack? Why Victoria? Why?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Is this Sophie lady famous? I've never heard of her so I don't know what she looks like etc.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Not really really famous, she was on a reality tv show here called 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' I hadn't heard of her until that. From what I know of her she's an OK person but goes on about her old drug habbit all the time, like she wants sympathy or praise for it or something.

This is her:

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Looks like she has a big forehead

I can't imagine anyone finding Victoria attractive either ... as I said in a photo thread, the woman always looks like she's sucking a sour pickle. She needs to eat some cookies and brighten up a bit.
    Last edited by aabbcc; July 11th, 2006 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Allthough I agree with what Sophie is saying, why the attack? Why Victoria? Why?
    Exactly - with all those other stick-figured, lollipop heads, why jack with Becks' Bitch???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't know this Sophie woman but I now think she's fabulous! This quote is so bang on..
    "I know her look has nothing to do with drugs, but it's completely unattractive, and I can't understand why anyone would deliberately choose to look like that."
    Of course now I need to know what Sophie looks like.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Silver Member

Well the fact that we are discussing who she is, is the reason she attacked someone famous like pig nose. If she attacked Jane Doe I don't think it would make any news.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    Is this Sophie lady famous? I've never heard of her so I don't know what she looks like etc.
    She's a model, and admits having been a prostitute.

Silver Member

Well, we can pick on Sophie all we want because she isn't really that famous. But fact is if Victoria wasn't playing cum catcher to Becks nobody would care who she was either.

Thanks guys, the woman is hot, but a druggie prostitute really has no right to judge - even if it is the unattractive, fake, Victoria Beckham.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    Thanks guys, the woman is hot, but a druggie prostitute really has no right to judge - even if it is the unattractive, fake, Victoria Beckham.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Obviously she was far worse off than Victoria; why slam Victoria for having done less wong?

..and she isn't that good looking, either - she has that hard Janice Dickinson look to her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information