Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton cat fight continues...with P. Diddy on the sidelines.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton cat fight continues...with P. Diddy on the sidelines.

Sometimes don't you wish there was a principal who could suspend Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton?

The high-school catfight between the two international celebrities escalated Friday at a private Prince concert — with Sean (Diddy) Combs in a cameo role.

Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Jade Jagger, Petra Nemcova and Brian Grazer were among the other VIPs who squeezed into the club Butter's main room for an impromptu jam by the fastidious funkster. But Lohan couldn't keep her mind on His Purpleness when she spotted Hilton.

As you know, Hilton, 25, has been hissing at Lohan, 19, since she found out the "Prairie Home Companion" actress has been hanging out with the hotel heiress' ex Stavros Niarchos. The poison became more concentrated when Paris laughed at Brandon Davis' lewd taunt at Lohan at an L.A. club. (Despite his apology to Lohan, the oil heir wore a "Team Firecrotch" T-shirt last week before he checked into rehab.)

"Lindsay followed Paris to the bathroom," a witness tells us. "They had a huge fight."

After having words, Lohan returned to her table to find that hip-hop mogul Diddy had been seated with her group. She kidded with him, asking what he was doing at her table.

"He didn't realize she was joking," says a source, "and he then yelled at her and told her to get out."

Diddy "was really mean to her," says another source, who claims one of Puffy's bodyguards lifted up Lindsay, and the rapper himself got into a scuffle with a Lohan pal who defended her.

Bouncers eventually "moved Lindsay out of the booth," says a source. Outside, Lohan vented to Butter owners Scott Sartiano and Richie Akiva, allegedly demanding Diddy be ejected.

Lohan's posse moved on to Aer and then to Bungalow 8, where, according to a source, "Paris was at one table and Lindsay at another. There was kind of a standoff who was going to leave first."

Reps for Combs and Lohan had no immediate comment. Hilton's rep, Elliot Mintz, denied Hilton was at Bungalow but confirmed that "Paris was in the [Butter] ladies room applying her makeup when Lindsay knocked on the door. But there was no battle. Paris has nothing negative to say about Lindsay."

Well, that's refreshing.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-361321c.html
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan-Paris HIlton cat fight continues...with P.Diddy on the sidelines.

So immature.
    One of them needs to stay away. Why the hell are they going to the same clubs all the time? Attention whores. But i REALLY hate Paris.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan-Paris HIlton cat fight continues...with P.Diddy on the sidelines.

I really don't like P.Diddy. He's a grown man, he should act like it. Picking a fight with a 19 year old because his ego is so large it can't take sarcasm. Lindsay is 19 that's an immature age sometimes. Paris is old enough to know better now. I can't stand her pinched, fake face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    I really don't like P.Diddy. He's a grown man, he should act like it. Picking a fight with a 19 year old because his ego is so large it can't take sarcasm. Lindsay is 19 that's an immature age sometimes. Paris is old enough to know better now. I can't stand her pinched, fake face.
    Absolutely....While reading that someone in his party picked her up, I was thinking WTF! MF's gotta keep their hands off people. HUGE NO-NO, don't be putting your hands on people...esp. a 19 year old girl....

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Diddy is an ass.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Yes I agree he is an ass he is ego is way to big he can't even take a joke.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Elite Member

Let's get back to the facts.. Lindsay is 19, she shouldn't be in clubs every night. She's an idiot -then she wonders why she only gets younger -childish roles. Maybe if she cleaned up her act, got off drugs and clubbing every night she would be taken more seriously. I think her 15 minutes of fame are coming up and like I've said many times before, this girl will be in rehab before she's 21. She already looks haggard and way older than she is due to the damage she's doing to her body.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan-Paris Hilton cat fight continues...with P.Diddy on the sidelines.

Diddy is stupid.
    And FUGLY as hell... hate that monkey.

Lindsay and Paris... mmmm... my guess is these 2 empty heads are just playing with the media for having them constantly talking about their "fights"...

Never is too late to make a change.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan-Paris Hilton cat fight continues...with P.Diddy on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    Diddy is stupid.
    Roger that...can't stand him! I can't stand J-Ho, but how she could have gone out with that loser is beyond me
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    Diddy is stupid.

Lindsay and Paris... mmmm... my guess is these 2 empty heads are just playing with the media for having them constantly talking about their "fights"...
    There's some kind of a coined phrase for this (Caught it on a CSI show) "Frienemies"? Or something to that affect - fight in public to keep each others names in the press.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

did Diddy really do this?????? I find it realllllllyyyyy hard to believe.

Silver Member

I thought I read somewhere else that Lindsay was the one that started yelling at P. Diddy's crew (I think I read this on the Superficial), but from the impression I got from that particular article, Lindsay initiated the scuffle with his posse. Meh, who knows...

Monkey ???????????
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8
    I think her 15 minutes of fame are coming up and like I've said many times before, this girl will be in rehab before she's 21. She already looks haggard and way older than she is due to the damage she's doing to her body.
    Perhaps that's just what she needs. However, I've always thought that P. Diddy is a total ass with no talent.

AyanEva

I doubt Hohan was "kidding" with Diddy about the table.
    Is the world so small that Lindsay and Paris constantly keep running into each other at events, parties, etc? Spoiled sluts, both of them.
    Although I find it funny that they had a standoff to see who would leave first.
    Pathetic.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information