Thread: Paris Hilton gives Britney Spears paparazzi tips

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Paris Hilton gives Britney Spears paparazzi tips

Hilton Gives Spears Paparazzi Tips

By WENN| Thursday, June 15, 2006

HOLLYWOOD - Paris Hilton insists pop star Britney Spears should try and cooperate with the paparazzi and not antagonize them.

The hotel heiress, who appeared on talk show The View, claims she sympathizes with Spears' battle with the media, but that the best way to handle the pesky photographers is to smile and work with them.

She explains, "(The paparazzi) annoy me, too.

"I can understand going to a press event or a premiere that's fine, they're there, but when they're waiting outside your home every morning and following you around every single day it's hard.

"I'd rather them just take pictures at events, not at my house.

"I think it's better just to smile than when people give the middle finger or are rude to them, because that's what they want you to do.

"They want to get a bad picture."

source:
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3505751

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Paris Hilton gives Britney Spears paparazzi tips

She's very right about this.
    I've always noticed she's always smiling at the paparazzi, and I find it a smart attitude of her.

Probably the fact that letting the paps take pictures of her is her only job plays a part in this too.

she gives her schedule to agencies so paps know where she is most of the time.

"I can understand going to a press event or a premiere that's fine, they're there, but when they're waiting outside your home every morning and following you around every single day it's hard."

I would believe this if there weren't new pics of her every single day at a celeb hotspot where she knows there will be paparazzi. She poses for them all the time and reportedly gives them her schedule.

Britney has a child (that she probably want's to spend time with without 20 strange men following them around) and Paris doesn't. And also, Paris is an attention whore so she smiles at them for the attention, b/c she wouldn't have a career if they ignored her.

I wish the paps would get as sick of Paris as the rest of us. She loves the attention. The thing with paparazzi is celebrities complain about them but they love them. They;d be spewing if they showed up at their big premiere or some awards night and no one was there. That'd be so funny.

As for the paps showing up everywhere; I bet most stars publicists tell the photographers that theyre going to be there. Like when Demi Moore was shooting her beach scene in Charlies Angels and they snapped that 'UNBELEIVABLE' shot of her hot body. Or the time when Teri Hatcher apparently blew her date with George Clooney because the paps turned up to their dinner venue and George reckons they never go there, so someone (Teri, or her publicists) tipped them off.

Celebrities definetly USE the paparazzi. Thats why we always see candids of the same celebrities all the time. These people want the exposure.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight
    And also, Paris is an attention whore so she smiles at them for the attention, b/c she wouldn't have a career if they ignored her.

Paris has a career?

Thread Information