Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It might be true - Britney Spears to have baby in Namibia

Default Britney Spears thinks she's Angelina Jolie

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/enterta...ent_617023.htm

Britney Spears going to Namibia to give birth

Updated: 2006-06-14 17:46

Britney Spears has told NBC's Matt Lauer that she will move to Namibia "in the near future" to prepare for the birth of her second child, a daughter who is due in "late September or early November." Breaking down in tears during the interview, which will be broadcast Thursday on the Today show and Friday on Dateline, Ms. Spears said she is "an emotional wreck" right now. She blames the paparazzi and the false tabloids for her fragile state of mind.
    During the wide ranging interview, Ms. Spears denied rumors that her husband of twenty-one months, Kevin Federline, is living in their basement. She also said repeatedly that she is a "good mom," despite the fact that she was photographed driving her SUV with her son, Sean Preston, sitting on her lap.

"I did it with my dad," said Ms. Spears. "I'd sit on his lap and I'd drive. We're country."

For some reason, perhaps he was having a Tom Cruise flashback, Mr. Lauer neglected to mention that at the time the incident had occurred, last February, Ms. Spears had said her son was on her lap because she was trying to escape the paparazzi and didn't have time to buckle him in his seat.

Mr. Lauer did ask Ms. Spears why she had chosen Namibia for the birth of her child.

"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives. Besides, there's lots of quiet unpaved roads where Sean Preston and I can go driving."

Ms. Spears also said that Namibia reminds her of California "because it's on the ocean and there's lots of sand. So if Sean Preston fell off his swing and landed on his head, there's less chance he would be hurt and we'd have those snoops from child welfare up our butts all the time."

Finally, said Ms. Spears, "I heard that Namibia has laws that let celebrities say whether or not journalists are allowed in the country. That's so important, even more important than getting the same villa that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had."

LMAO!!! I love people who are so creative in coming up with these funny "interviews".

Default Re: Britney Spears Thinks She's Angelina Jolie

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Below..Britneys brain..............

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Are you fecking kidding me????? Maybe she'll become the crown jewel of Namibia. Good for her, it only adds to the stupidity that is celebrity. Maybe now, we will all start seeing all these celebs as brainless and semi-retarded nicompoops!!

lol, the sad part about this is, that i could read this in the daily news or something, and totally believe she said this, hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sluce

Britney Spears going to Namibia to give birth

Updated: 2006-06-14 17:46

Britney Spears has told NBC's Matt Lauer that she will move to Namibia "in the near future" to prepare for the birth of her second child, a daughter who is due in "late September or early November."
    Uhhhhh....didn't she miss a month?? Or has October ceased to exist in Namibia?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives. Besides, there's lots of quiet unpaved roads where Sean Preston and I can go driving."

Ms. Spears also said that Namibia reminds her of California "because it's on the ocean and there's lots of sand. So if Sean Preston fell off his swing and landed on his head, there's less chance he would be hurt and we'd have those snoops from child welfare up our butts all the time."

Finally, said Ms. Spears, "I heard that Namibia has laws that let celebrities say whether or not journalists are allowed in the country. That's so important, even more important than getting the same villa that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had."
    Is this really for real????? Please, someone tell me that she did NOT say this!

OMG, If I were God of Nambia, I would refuse to let her in.

^^^Nah, if I were the God of Namibia, I'd let her in and give her the same authority that the Brangelina had, that way we can see how retarded and stupid they all look. And of course how ludicrous neo-colonialism by celebrities is, when a twat like Britney, (who honestly could have the same brain matter as Angelina Jolie, just that the latter is prettier), can dictate immigration policies.

Bronze Member

LOL -
    I love the part where she was riding in her dad's lap while he was driving... umm wasnt she like 16 when he did this??? (I guess she forgot to mention her dad had no pants on when that happened either - lol) ... Here in SC we call it something else rather than "pretend like you are driving the car baby while sittin in daddy's lap" - she is WAY beyond country.
    No matter where you go... there you are

Thumbs up Re: Britney Spears Thinks She's Angelina Jolie

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    ^^^Nah, if I were the God of Namibia, I'd let her in and give her the same authority that the Brangelina had, that way we can see how retarded and stupid they all look. And of course how ludicrous neo-colonialism by celebrities is, when a twat like Britney, (who honestly could have the same brain matter as Angelina Jolie, just that the latter is prettier), can dictate immigration policies.

OH. MY. GOD.

Just when I thought she couldn't get any stupider.

country = redneck

I don't know what even to say about this. I know this is a joke but like someone said, I could see her saying such things. Education is the key, people. Let Britney be the role model for that slogan.

"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives."

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    I don't know what even to say about this. I know this is a joke but like someone said, I could see her saying such things. Education is the key, people. Let Britney be the role model for that slogan.
    I'm with you. I laughed out loud when I read the article knowing it was a joke but it could easily be the truth from Ms. Britt.

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl
    country = redneck

we're country=we're trailer trash

"Kevin has always been a fan of African-American culture," she replied. "I'm sure he'll feel at home there, rapping with all the natives.
    Umm.. didn't rap music start in NYC? Would folks all the way in Namibia know of rapping. I hope she doesn't mean musically, just chilling-wise.

there's lots of quiet unpaved roads where Sean Preston and I can go driving."
    Ya, you'll put him on your lap again without a seat belt!

Ms. Spears also said that Namibia reminds her of California "because it's on the ocean and there's lots of sand. So if Sean Preston fell off his swing and landed on his head, there's less chance he would be hurt...
    She's trying to kill him again. Oh dear.

and we'd have those snoops from child welfare up our butts all the time."
    Umm... there's plenty of reasons why--it's her questionable parenting skills, that's why.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information