Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson to Britney Spears: Dump Kevin Federline, He's trashy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Red face Janice Dickinson to Britney Spears: Dump Kevin Federline, He's trashy

Janice Dickinson to Britney Spears: Dump Federline, He's Trashy By Kathy Rogers
    May 17, 2006 Model Janice Dickinson is dishing advice to new mom and mom to be Britney Spears. Her advice - dump Kevin Federline - he's too trashy. Jeannette Walls gives this classic line in her MSNBC column 'The Scoop.'
    The Pre-Federline Britney
    You know your hubby lacks class if even Janice Dickinson thinks he’s trashy.
    Okay - this is priceless.
    She continues:
    Britney Spears, whose public image has taken a pounding lately, was critiqued by the likes of seventies supermodel Janice Dickinson — who thinks Spears needs an image overhaul and should dump husband Kevin Federline.
    “I never found him hot at all. But she’s a hick anyway. She needs to get hot again. Stop clomping around in those Malibu flip-flops,” Dickinson told The Book Standard.
    Dickinson, whose book “Check Please: Mating, Dating, and Extricating” comes out next month, said she’d like to give Spears a makeover. “I would tar and feather her first of all, tell her to dump that [bleeping] hick husband of hers. She needs solid advice, and not from Hicksville.”
    Oh my. Kevin Federline is taking heat from every angle. Unfortunately - it's still not enough to take the heat off his wife and her driving habits.
    --Kathy Rogers

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27265831.shtml

Default Re: Janice Dickinson to Britney Spears: Dump Kevin Federline, He's trashy

Janice is such a fine role model too!

Default Re: Janice Dickinson to Britney Spears: Dump Kevin Federline, He's trashy

if anyone else in the world said this, i'd think it was funny.

but not janice. nothing about her is funny. she's a flat out trashy bitch, who's mean just for the sake of being mean.

but she tells it like it is.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Elite Member

Leave it to Janice to come right out and say publically what we've all been thinking since all this nonsense started! That said, she's the LAST person who should be dispensing advice to anyone!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think Brit and Kfed deserve each other, they are both trashy.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Already posted in another thread this morning containing the original interview with Janice. I love Janice, she's just a nasty ugly trainwreck.

I kind of like her too, and I don't know why. I'm glad she said it....someone needed to, not that shit for brains is listening....

Hit By Ban Bus!

I kind of like Janice too. I felt bad because I read she was severely abused both physically and sexually as a child.

I thought she was the best on America's Next Top Model. Twiggy's too "nice" for my tastes. I like how Janice can dish it...
    debauched.

I so agree, Kevin ruined Britney's image, when they started dressing like hobo's and eating loads of junk food. I reckon Kevin did it on purpose, so his wife's name was mud when he came out with his music career- hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty
    I so agree, Kevin ruined Britney's image, when they started dressing like hobo's and eating loads of junk food. I reckon Kevin did it on purpose, so his wife's name was mud when he came out with his music career- hahahaha.
    Brit was trashy b4 KFed, that's why she snagged him up...2 pea's in a pod. He fit right into her comfort zone. Gawd, remember the UPN reality show they did.
    Why on earth is Janis doling out advice to anyone? She says she was the first super model...I never ever heard of her before America's Next Top Model. She was not a household name like Cheryl Tieggs,Susan Blakely,Christie Brinkley, Twiggy...ect.
    Last edited by sprynkles; May 18th, 2006 at 12:24 AM.

I think it's even FUNNIER that Janice Dickinson (of all people) said it!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Exactly! If anyone knows trashy...It'd be Janice! Look at some of the men she's dated! Sheesh! Besides she's just trying to soak off of their publicity...although I can't say I disagree with her.

Quote Originally Posted by merri
    if anyone else in the world said this, i'd think it was funny.

but not janice. nothing about her is funny. she's a flat out trashy bitch, who's mean just for the sake of being mean.
    That being said, she's just the person to say it. After all, she's an expert. LOVE HER!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information