Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

Bronze Member

Default Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

Brad Pitt and his one time Hollywood wife Jennifer Aniston are reportedly talking again according to a published report. Does Angelina Jolie know? The reason the ex's are talking - according to the report in this week's Star Magazine is that that Jen may appear in a movie produced by Brad’s movie production company, Plan B called 'The Senator’s Wife.' According to the report the film is a script that Plan B developed especially for Jennifer while she and Brad were still married (and owned the company together). Right now - the conversations are going through a surrogate - but soon they may be in a face to face if the deal is to be completed.

“Brad’s invested a lot of time tailoring the movie to Jen’s strengths as an actress, but she’s not sure what to do,” the insider source tells Star.

So - Jennifer has not officially signed on- yet, but a director is all ready to begin. Will Jennifer do it - it would be sweet revenge - plus one source says she doesn't want Jolie to get the part.

“It would drive her nuts if she pulled out of the film and Angelina got the part- and it turned into something great.” Now, 5 months later, “Brad wants another chance to convince Jen and, through their managers, he’s gotten the message to her,” the source says.

“They’re currently working out a time to have a conversation.” From 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' to 'The Senators Wife' - it would be interesting to see just how much time Brad spends on set with his gorgeous ex-wife and if sparks could fly again.
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27265174.shtml

http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/04/..._brad_pitt.php
    Last edited by tan tan; April 21st, 2006 at 08:24 PM.

Default Re: Brad Wants Jen In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

Tan tan you sure are privy to the most amazing anti-Angelina pro-Jen stories that I ever (or never seem to) hear anywhere else!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Default Re: Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

LOL Mrs. Dark
    Everything about this article is so fake

Default Re: Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

^^Fake, totally. Especially the "gorgeous" ex-wife bit.

she is anything but "gorgeous" and has absolutely no "strengths" as an actress. Please!

Star magazine is not exactly a reliable source..hope it is true though and stirs shit up among the three of them! (we need drama to talk about!!!! )

GRRR. I clicked the link to see if that atrocious writing could actually be from a real, published source and got smacked upside the head with a spyware program.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Bronze Member

Actually Jennifer will star in 'The Senator's Wife', this is confirmed. The deal was done when they were married.

Its in production with Anniston apparantly confirmed on board on imdb. She's also producing it. The production company is Plan B films. However as it is all in production this might change.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462523/
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston In His Movie, Does Angelina Jolie Know?

I think the real question here is, does she give a damn? My guess is no.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Oh, she'll care. Even the most secure woman would care. Especially if you are big and pregnant and all hormonal.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

^^ Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55
    Oh, she'll care. Even the most secure woman would care. Especially if you are big and pregnant and all hormonal.
    Pregnant or not, I don't think Angelina will give a crap. If this was a done deal before they were married, what's the big hullabaloo about it? Even if it does mean he'll have contact with her, etc. From other stories I've heard Angelina would be relieved to be rid of his ass. So which is it tabs? Half the stories have her ready to give him the boot, or at least fed up with the fact that he wants her legally bound to his ass while she still wants to fuck chicks and other dudes...the other half make her sound like....well....Jen! i.e. insecure and scared of him leaving. Not something I will ever believe about Angelina, regardless of how much estrogen is coursing through her at any given moment.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    From other stories I've heard Angelina would be relieved to be rid of his ass.
    After all, she's pregnant now, why would she need him any more?
    Nope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information