Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie-chasing pap gets a beat down

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie-chasing pap gets a beat down

(April 19, 3:40PM ET) -- A security guard at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Namibian compound may have shown that the paparazzi have more to fear than just the animals in the African outback Sunday. A source tells TMZ that a daring lensman, who had snuck onto the property and was snapping photos of Brad and Maddox, was seriously manhandled by a guard.

The source reports that although the paparazzi have been lurking all around the compound, peeking out from bushes and perching in trees, the snappers had, for the most part, respected the compound's boundaries. Sunday, however, a photog was spotted having literally DUG A DITCH to get on to the grounds and was taking pictures of Brad and Maddox, who were at play in the yard. "The bodyguard literally beat the crap out of this guy," a source tells TMZ, adding, "Brad and Maddox were right there watching."

Tough guy Mickey Brett, the security guard overseeing Brangelina's high-security compound, issued this threat to the press earlier this week: "If I find anyone getting a picture of Jolie, I will f****ing smash someone to pieces. I'm not joking. I'll f***ing put someone in the hospital. Tell your friends."

According to the source, it was unclear whether Brett was the guard who scuffled Sunday with the unlucky paparazzi.

A call to Brad's rep was not immediately returned.

TMZ
    I think I might have done the same thing, although I would have sent the kid inside. What kind of turd actually burrows into someone's home? Wankers.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie-chasing pap gets a beat down

Nice. Right in front of a 4 year old. Violence and foul language. What is this kid learning? With all their money youd think theyd be able to afford a better security guy than this b***** thug. By all means arrest the pap who was obviously trespassing but beating the c*** out of him in front of a kid is going too far.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Default Re: Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie-chasing pap gets a beat down

Whatever, celebrities would do anything for money just like the paparazzi. If celebrities weren't attractive or "talented" or just plain lucky, they'd probably be paparazzi themselves.

Default Re: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie-chasing pap gets a beat down

Burrowing a hole into someone’s property is just nuts and sick to boot. Who knows if he was going to take “pictures” or do something more heinous like kidnapping? I’m glad he got his ass kicked.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'm with butterfly.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I can't believe I'm about to say this but THANK GOD FOR BRANGELINA!!!! I can't take anymore of Thetan Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    Burrowing a hole into someone’s property is just nuts and sick to boot. Who knows if he was going to take “pictures” or do something more heinous like kidnapping? I’m glad he got his ass kicked.
    It says he was taking pictures of Brad and Maddox playing in the yard. The pap was in the wrong definately but i dont agree with someone getting the s*** beaten out of them for taking a picture. Arrest him, he was clearly trespassing. So much for Brad the humanitarian.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Fuck that, you have the right to shoot someone if they trespass. This guy is lucky they didn't chop his head off and display it on a pole as a warning to all the other paparazzi.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

SVZ

....right

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    You really think a guy trespassing to take a picture warrants all that violence???????

Scary.
    Yes, I do. People get away with too much shit these days and I think him taking pictures was an excuse for him to try and do something more heinous. I think they should charge him with attempt to kidnap and send him away for a few years…His word against theirs and maybe it will teach people who have a similar idea that there are consequences.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

SVZ

well they better hope they have a good shot, because if the pap just gets wounded he'll sue

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    Charge him for attempt to kidnap when that hasn't been proven or even suggested??? Fuck, might as well charge him with attempted murder! Why not? And if they had him arrested for trespassing, he woudln't be 'getting away' with anything.
    A grown man digging a hole to get to them so he can take pictures is pretty messed up and sick . Who knows what he will do next time to make some cash. I think he is just using the paparazzi angle as an excuse in the first place. I'm also glad he got beat. If a weird man was in my yard taking pictures of me and my child I would freak out too.

I guess we will agree to disagree.

I'd have beat the shit out of the guy too!! Bastard would rue the day he burrowed into my yard...I've got buckshot and I'm not afraid to use it!

It is too bad Maddox had to see it, but that's his life - he'd better get used to it quick.

Step One: Instruct Bradley to take Maddox inside.
    Step Two: Commence to beat the shit out of the paparazzo.
    Step Three: Call the cops.
    Step Four: Have a beer and celebrate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information