Thread: Kylie Minogue launching her own perfume and designing new underwear

Default Kylie Minogue launching her own perfume and designing new underwear

KYLIE Minogue is to launch her own perfume as she bounces back after beating cancer.
    She has already created her fragrance and is now in talks with cosmetics bosses to give it a name and choose packaging.

The singer, 37, has also come up with new designs for her Love Kylie lingerie range. They are being modelled by a lookalike as Kylie is still recovering from chemotherapy.

A pal said: “Having cancer made Kylie realise that life is precious. She is determined to make the most of every second.

“Kylie has loads of different projects on the go and has spent the past two months holding all sorts of meetings. She knows now she can pick and choose projects and do whatever suits her.”

Kylie — who got the all-clear from cancer in January — was snapped last week looking radiant in Paris.
    Her hair is said to be growing back and she no longer wears a headscarf at home.

Her lingerie will be launched in the UK this summer and her scent will be ready for Christmas. She is also publishing a children’s book The Showgirl’s Princess, with her face on the cover amid pink magical figures.

The star, who this month met tsunami orphans in Sri Lanka, hopes to write a series of kids’ books.

thesun.co.uk
    I'm sorry but I'm afraid I've already had enough of her before she has come back.

Default Re: Kylie Minogue launching her own perfume and designing new underwear

Let me guess......

'Chemotherapy' by Kylie.

I hate celebrity perfume / underwear!! its such a crock!!
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

Elite Member

I personally dont like it either.

That said, I think the corset that I adore is apart of the 'Love Kylie' range. Cant be sure about that though.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey
    Let me guess......

'Chemotherapy' by Kylie.
    I think that's a little mean EM... (huff huff) Really, have you ever known anyone that has recovered from cancer? My mom had cancer 4 years ago and her surgeon removed a whole organ. She still lives in fear of recurrence.
    I think it's admirable that she has taken on a lot of projects like these.

I'd love to support her line of perfume and lingerie line.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I never bought any of her lingerie. I must admit to buying Elle's range though!

Sorry to hear about your Mum, moomies.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Thanks Voodoo. When I lived in NZ, I bought Elle's line of bra! It was cute. Too bad we don't get those things in N. America.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Is Kylie still with the French guy, Olivier Martinez? God he was HOT in that movie with Diane Lane. I wonder how he's looking now. Oooh La La.

Well, Olivier is French-born. His mother is French and I remember reading that his father was from Spain (hence the last name Martinez). That probably means he's a good French kisser who's hot in bed...lol

Woo hoo *fanning self*

Hopefully cancer has taught Kylie to keep her body all-natural and not put fake stuff like Botox in it. I really think that in 15 years all of these celebs that are so Botoxed will have cancer.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gnrldisarray
    Hopefully cancer has taught Kylie to keep her body all-natural and not put fake stuff like Botox in it. I really think that in 15 years all of these celebs that are so Botoxed will have cancer.
    I know absolutely nothing about her. I just don't think she's that pretty from the pics I've seen of her. She does have a cute figure though.

She's so young, has she had Botox? She's not even 40 yet. And did she have breast implants?

I have nothing against Kylie and wish her well but I am getting tired of the celebrity perfume bandwagon.

Having cancer made Kylie realise that life is precious. She is determined to make the most of every second.
    And she didn't find anything more useful or inspiring to do than produce yet another perfume / lingerie range? Puh-leease.
    Nope.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    And she didn't find anything more useful or inspiring to do than produce yet another perfume / lingerie range? Puh-leease.
    And she is writing children's books

Lotsa de perfuma?
    Nope.

A*O

ALL the celeb perfumes I ever tested smell like cat piss (no offence Britney, Paris, JHo, random Hollywood bimbo). Kylie's range of lingerie is great if you are no more than a B cup and a size 00 MAX. I'm glad she's in remission (be wary of saying she's 'cured') but rather than pushing out skanky perfume/knickers maybe she'd be better employed working for breast cancer charities and raising money for research??
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information