Thread: More rumours about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Lake Como wedding

Question More rumours about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Lake Como wedding

Italians insist Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aren't planning Lake Como wedding.

Italian officials are joining forces with BRAD PITT's publicists in an effort to end speculation the movie star and ANGELINA JOLIE will wed on Lake Como this weekend (18-19MAR06).

Rumours about the couple marrying at GEORGE CLOONEY's Lake Como home have been swirling since the beginning of the year (06) and they refuse to go away despite denials from Clooney and the couple's representatives.

But the latest speculation involved local mayor SIMONA SALADINI conducting the ceremony onboard a boat on the lake before a lavish party at the exclusive Villa D'Este resort.

Fearing a Lake Como invasion by the world's press, Villa D'Este spokesperson JEAN SALVADORE says, "We know nothing."

Saladini's representatives are also denying the wedding rumours, as is Pitt's publicist CINDY GUAGENTI.

Salvadore adds, "It's amazing. We've had calls from Russia, Alaska, everywhere. The local police called me to ask me if we needed extra security because they heard about the wedding."

femalefirst.co.uk
    This is ridiculous. "Italians deny"? Stories about the wedding are on tv 24/7 here and everybody talk like it's obvious confirmed news that the wedding will take place.

A journalist said they will land at Milan Malpensa airport today, spend tomorrow at George's villa and then get married on a typical Como boat on Saturday.

They also said that a lot of other celebs (I remember Leonardo Di Caprio) have booked hotels for the weekend.

Yesterday I even saw an interview of mayor Saladini in person, she was all smiling and she said "Oh I'm so excited, but I can't say when they will come".

Can it get more confirmed than that?

Default Re: More rumours about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Lake Como wedding

Who cares? No offense to you MJ but the flurry of activity surrounding this is just plain silly.

Thread Information