Thread: HA! Jermaine Jackson on tape dissing Jacko.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default HA! Jermaine Jackson on tape dissing Jacko.

LOS ANGELES - Jermaine Jackson was tape-recorded when he dished dirt on his pop star brother Michael for a tell-all book proposal, and the cassettes may come back to haunt him if he keeps denying involvement, his ex-ghost writer said yesterday.
    "I've got Jermaine on tape, and the tapes are being turned over to attorney Mel Sachs," author Stacy Brown said.

A report in Sunday's Daily News, which detailed the Michael-bashing outline for "Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worst," touched off a war of words between Jermaine and Brown, who worked together on a tome teaser in late 2003.

Appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Monday night, Michael's older brother denounced the book proposal detailed in The News as "lies," claiming Brown concocted a phony version that portrayed Michael in a bad light without Jermaine's knowledge or consent.

But yesterday, Brown fought back, retrieving from storage about 20 tapes he says contain many of Jermaine's interviews for the proposed page-turner.

Brown said the tapes, which were to be delivered to Sachs for safekeeping and review, will confirm key statements in the nine-page proposal obtained by The News.

Those include Jermaine, 51, discussing Michael's history of drug and alcohol abuse and expressing concerns the King of Pop "had a thing for young children" and might be guilty of child molestation.

"Without a doubt," the tapes will prove Jermaine bashed Michael, Brown said.

Jermaine became "very emotional" at times during the book interviews, the author said. "He'd be crying, spilling his guts, pouring his heart out for hours on end. I thought, 'Man, this is really deep,'" Brown said.

Sachs confirmed Brown had contacted him about possible legal action against Jermaine. "I'm awaiting the tapes and I plan to review them. We are consulting," said the high-powered lawyer, who has repped notables such as Mike Tyson and Derek Jeter.

Brown said Jermaine pulled the plug on the book after Michael, 47, got wind of it and went ballistic, threatening to sue and toss Jermaine out of the family home.

By that time, an agent already had shopped the proposal to at least three publishers and he and Jermaine had attended a meeting at one major book house with "five or six" employees in attendance. "There's a paper trail," Brown said.

nydailynews.com
    I knew it! No writer worth their salt writing this kind of book would do the interviews without taping. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.....I cannot wait until these hit the net.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: HA! Jermaine Jackson on tape dissing Jacko.

^Would it be a safe bet to say this news made your day?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh yes, your bet is safe. Michael Jackson is a perv and it still shocks me that some don't believe it. I would be happy to see that fuckhead go down.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I would LOVE to see the transcripts of these tapes! More Jacko madness!!!! Maybe if enough of this stuff keeps circulating he will finally off himself.

Thread Information