Thread: Michael Jackson paid Debbie Rowe millions

Default Michael Jackson paid Debbie Rowe millions

TMZ has obtained court documents that show just how much money Debbie Rowe raked in by divorcing Michael Jackson.

TMZ reviewed court transcripts from a hearing last June. Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Hall, told Judge Stephen Lachs, "Mr. Jackson was under an agreement with Petitioner (Rowe) here, which he was to pay her -- did pay her about four or five million dollars up front, gave her a mansion in Beverly Hills, and then was to pay $900,000 a year for a number of years if she abided by agreement terms."

Jackson stopped paying Rowe her annual stipend after claiming she violated their confidentiality agreement by publicly speaking about him. The dispute is ongoing.

Also in the court file -- a declaration dated January 26, 2004, in which Rowe declares, "I have just been advised by Michael's 'inner circle' that he is abusing drugs and I was even given the name of the physician that is prescribing all of Michael's medications, which I fear is dangerous not only to Michael but also to the children."

Rowe and Jackson are locked in a bitter custody battle. Yesterday, TMZ broke the story that the California Court of Appeal ruled Rowe's parental rights were not terminated by an earlier court order and that she can pursue custody of the former couple's two children.
    tmz.com

Gold Member

Default Re: Michael Jackson paid Debbie Rowe millions

That woman is in love with him and wants him back. Ever since she testified at that trial I am truly convinced she loves him. The feelings to me were never recipricated. I feel she is using any tactic she can to get back into his life. I feel she also did not think she would miss those kids and she does. No matter how much the deal was worth you can not disintegrate the bond betwen mother and child.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    That woman is in love with him and wants him back. Ever since she testified at that trial I am truly convinced she loves him. The feelings to me were never recipricated. I feel she is using any tactic she can to get back into his life. I feel she also did not think she would miss those kids and she does. No matter how much the deal was worth you can not disintegrate the bond betwen mother and child.
    I believe that if she had cared just a little about her children she wouldn't have had them with a weirdo - to say the least - like Michael Jackson in the first place.

She agreed to sell her children for a price, and that to me says she is cold and greedy. She willingly gave up her children for the millions that pedo whacko was offering her.
    Maybe she regrets it now and is trying to rectify it but it doesn't make her a better person in my book.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's a whore in the worst sense of the word. She sold not only her ovaries but her children in order to get 'set up' for life. She is disgusting and should burn in hell for being such a selfish bitch. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be suing for custody if those payments hadn't stopped. They're just a weapon to get any current and future earnings out of him. Self-serving bitch from hell.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

So anyone who gets a fee for being a surrogate mother is a whore? I'm not sure I'd agree with that. MJ has fooled a lot of people with his "I love kids more than my own life" act. At least she is doing the right thing now and fighting for the kids.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo
    She agreed to sell her children for a price, and that to me says she is cold and greedy. She willingly gave up her children for the millions that pedo whacko was offering her.
    Maybe she regrets it now and is trying to rectify it but it doesn't make her a better person in my book.
    Get out of my head, MooMoo!! I couldn't have said it better. Neither MJ or DR deserve the children. I just hope someone has the balls to step up to the plate and take the children away from these greedy SOB's without being intimidated by MJ's posse. They are a prime example of people who shouldn't breed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa
    Get out of my head, MooMoo!! I couldn't have said it better. Neither MJ or DR deserve the children. I just hope someone has the balls to step up to the plate and take the children away from these greedy SOB's without being intimidated by MJ's posse. They are a prime example of people who shouldn't breed!
    Thanks Elisa
    those poor kids are the ones paying for this shit and they don't deserve it.

oh please, she wants the kids back for 2 reasons:

1) She wants back into Jacko's life cuz she's obsessed, which would explain why she allowed herself to be a walking uterus for him to begin with and why she sold her children to him like cattle.

2) She wants money, and this way she gets support cash.

Either way she should be shot.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think she just idolized him and wanted to do anything for him. He paid her cos it set him free from obligation to pretend with her.
    Jack I swear.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

"Mr. Jackson was under an agreement with Petitioner (Rowe) here, which he was to pay her-- did pay her about four or five million dollars up front."
    Shouldn't MJ's lawyer be a little more precise about how much exactly it was that he paid esp in presenting facts to the court? For the normal folk, there's a big difference between four million and five million = one million!!! MJ should keep a better record of how much he's actually spending cuz he's not earning much nowadays.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Mj is in deep shit financially. The Barhain prince has dumped him, he hasn't paid his employees in months, I suppose there are still risiduals but he hasn't got a contract and I'm not sure who would want to hear a song from him right now unless it was some sort of confessional...which, theoretically, would of course send his ass straight to jail.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    oh please, she wants the kids back for 2 reasons:

1) She wants back into Jacko's life cuz she's obsessed, which would explain why she allowed herself to be a walking uterus for him to begin with and why she sold her children to him like cattle.

2) She wants money, and this way she gets support cash.

Either way she should be shot.

DITTO,

if he were still paying her she'd be quiet as a mouse

Thread Information