Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugh Willow Smith

Default Ugh Willow Smith

She's only ten but Willow Smith is already breaking fashion boundaries.
    The pint-sized star wore a T-shirt that screamed 'HOT' when she was out and about in New York City today.

While it is not clear if she was referring to her amazing outfit or the city's scoring temperature, the colourful ensemble was definitely attention-grabbing.

Style icon: Willow Smith showed off her innovative fashion choices in New York City today in a 'HOT' t-shirt and knee-length socks and Converse

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter became an instant star last year with her hit Whip My Hair single that sealed her launched as a rapper and a fashion icon.

The ten-year-old lived up to the reputation today in a pair of knee-high socks, Converse trainers and short-shorts as she shopped in the trendy East Village area of the Big Apple.
    Her New York outing wasn't all about retail therapy, as Smith was also out looking for fresh inspiration for her wardrobe.

Shopaholic: Smith went on a shopping trip in the East Village to add to her ever expanding wardrobe

'Saw the Alexander McQueen exhibit and got so many new ideas for outfits (:,' she tweeted after visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Artís collection paying tribute to the late British designer.
    Successful siblings: Willow and older brother Jaden were stars in their own right at the Transformers: Dark of The Moon premier on Monday

Now that school is out for the summer, it was a busy week rubbing shoulders with the stars for the ten-year-old.
    On Monday, Willow walked the red carpet with her older brother, Jaden, he turns 13 next week, at the Transformers: Dark of The Moon premier.
    The night before the whole Smith family was out at the BET Awards in Los Angeles, where Willow wore a shiny Michael Jackson inspired red leather jacket.

Amazingly mature for a pre-teen, Smith credits her famous parents for her ease in front of the camera.
    'I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from Mommy, and the camera stuff from both,í said the self-possessed performer when she posed for the Sunday Times' Style magazine last year.

Willow was even signed to Jay-Z's record label after the phenomenal success of 'Whip My Hair.'
    She explained to American DJ Ryan Seacrest how the song is about the importance of being true to yourself, lessons she says her mother Jada Pinkett taught her.
    It means just be an individual,' she told Seacrest. 'You can't be afraid to be yourself...and you can't let anybody tell you that's wrong...my mom and me are very strong individuals and I just know that because lots of people don't act like themselves, so they're not happy.'

Family ties: Willow, Jaden and her parents, Jada and Will, turned the BET Awards into a Smith family night out on Sunday

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Annoying shits, every last one of them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Style icon: Willow Smith showed off her innovative fashion choices in New York City today in a 'HOT' t-shirt and knee-length socks and Converse

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter became an instant star last year with her hit Whip My Hair single that sealed her launched as a rapper and a fashion icon.

The ten-year-old lived up to the reputation today in a pair of knee-high socks, Converse trainers and short-shorts as she shopped in the trendy East Village area of the Big Apple.
    Uh no. I have those shoes and they're Vans Era not Converse and they're comfy.

bitch needs to leave my shoes alone
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

The Smug Family.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I know I can be a total prude, but that outfit on a 10 year old is kinda icking me out.

Silver Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I know I can be a total prude, but that outfit on a 10 year old is kinda icking me out.
    no, you are being a prude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    no, you are being a prude
    YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Uh no. I have those shoes and they're Vans Era not Converse and they're comfy.

bitch needs to leave my shoes alone
    I have the same shoes, and i agree, they are really comfortable.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The article actually called her a "fashion icon" WTF? Kid is not an icon in any way, and once their agents realize no one is going to like them however much they push their smug little selves on us, they'll disappear.

That whole family needs to be bitch slapped. Fashion icon, my ass.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Shorts, t-shirt, running shoes and socks with some sort of pattern on them. This is no different from what any other kid her age is wearing in summer.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Shorts, t-shirt, running shoes and socks with some sort of pattern on them. This is no different from what any other kid her age is wearing in summer.
    Yeah I don't see the ick factor other than her face.

I do like those socks. Very cute.

assholes.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I hate all of them.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I get it, but it's just the t-shirt saying "HOT," the super short shorts with a 1" inseam, and what kinda looks like thigh-highs is a little much for me. Most of the 10 year old girls around here don't wear stuff quite so over-the-top, so maybe it's just out of my element.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information