Thread: Panache Report "STD HOOKUP" 8/26/08

Default Panache Report "STD HOOKUP" 8/26/08

There is a discreet underground STD dating site that caters to celebrities only. I'm currently on location at the DNC in Denver and the following was revealed to me by members of the self proclaimed "after dark" crew.
    Allegedly, this site has hundreds of famous members afflicted with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases.
    According to my sources, a very famous older female (R&B singer) is a member, it's rumored she has herpes and has a hard time finding a date offline. She was huge in the 70's and 80's.
    A rapper who has the package is reportedly a new member.
    A R&B singer who has herpes is also a member, it's rumored that he's on the DL and he uses this site to hookup with gay men also afflicted with herpes.
    Surprisingly, there is only one professional athlete who's signed up, he plays on a West Coast basketball team known as "Herpes Central."
    A black actor with AIDS chose to hookup with someone else who has the disease rather than have a relationship with someone who doesn't. Hint: He never appeared on a TV series.

Several long-term relationships have come off this site.

Well, at least they are hooking up with other people who have STDS, and not going around infecting others..

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

According to my sources, a very famous older female (R&B singer) is a member, it's rumored she has herpes and has a hard time finding a date offline. She was huge in the 70's and 80's.

Donna Summer?

50 Cent?

A R&B singer who has herpes is also a member, it's rumored that he's on the DL and he uses this site to hookup with gay men also afflicted with herpes.

R Kelly

Surprisingly, there is only one professional athlete who's signed up, he plays on a West Coast basketball team known as "Herpes Central."

Kobe Bryant?

A black actor with AIDS chose to hookup with someone else who has the disease rather than have a relationship with someone who doesn't. Hint: He never appeared on a TV series.

??

"Herpes Central" What a nickname. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Well, at least they are hooking up with other people who have STDS, and not going around infecting others..
    I agree. Seems like a "good" alternative for people with STD's, as there is no worry of infecting a partner.

Elite Member

^Gross, so you have herpes or whatever STD and then you open yourself up to other diseases - NO THANKS.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    ^Gross, so you have herpes or whatever STD and then you open yourself up to other diseases - NO THANKS.
    It sounds like there's sort of matching, i.e., herpes-only guy with herpes-only guy, etc. not herpes-only guy with AIDS+herpes guy.

It's still risky though. I hope these folks still strictly practice safe sex (which people ought to be doing anyway). Some STDs can go undetected or undiagnosed for a while, which is typically how they get spread.

fgg

Nots:

Patti Labelle
    Shawty Lo
    Jeffrey Wright
    Don Cheadle
    Angela Winbush

Roberta Flack?

2 cent. He was rumored to have hooked up with Parisite.

Busta Rhymes

I heard the LA Lakers referred to as VD Central name years ago from someone who worked in the LA in some type of entertainment related field. So, Kobe.

Tyrese?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post

2 cent. He was rumored to have hooked up with Parisite.
    She should run the service!

Gold Member

Although Kobe's the most well known Laker, it could be any of them.

Thread Information