Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hush hush...

Default hush hush...

This was in a Dutch magazine. I had to translate, so
    I apologize for any spelling and grammar errors I undoubtfully have made

Hush hush…..but we have been told

A TOP Hollywood actor who has played a gay character in the past , and has been haunted by gay rumors in his personal life for years, recently has been linked strongly to a an actress he’s worked with repeatedly over the years, in several British media . There even have been brief suggestions the actress might be
    pregnant , but this seems to have been a case of ‘jumping the gun’… It’s still all rather hush hush , since the actor in question is rather well liked by more than a few reporters in the UK, AND the actress is question is not exactly unattached, which means a ‘scandal’ is looming ( although one can question, how much of a scandal this will considered to be in the world of the movie society….).

Still, with both of them featuring in a movie due to hit theatres early next year, the movie company distributing the movie would like to keep a lid on things for as long as possible. To complicate matters even more, the movie company linked to our actor is one of the movies production companies, of this movie and even here some rumblings have been heard about possible damage the affair could do to the movie… and then there are some members of the board of a theatre in London, holding their breaths and not being entirely happy with the situation ….

We, meanwhile, were stunned to discover some facts of the actor’s personal life, since it seems many facts considered to be a given, seem to be rather off base. Meaning; we’ve been completely wrong .

Keep your ears wide open, in all likeliness this news will break, very soon.
    If it will cause the shockwaves some seem to fear remains to question till then.
    Our bet is, it will cause more utter amazement rather than a scandal with far reaching consequences

But, we will have to wait and see.

^^Thanks for posting this, Mogwai.

You know, I really wonder about this sudden rumour about Kevin Spacey and Kate Bosworth (I'm guessing that's what they're referring to in this blind). The whole thing just seems really out of the blue and makes me kind of wonder whether he's tired of the gay rumours and so now he's got his people planting this.

^It also states that they want to keep it under wraps until early 2008. If there is a baby, how will they do that?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

or perhaps it's about Reese and Jake?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

^^ no to reese and jake... they are both single.

Silver Member

There even have been brief suggestions the actress might be
    pregnant , but this seems to have been a case of ‘jumping the gun’…
    No baby to keep under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    ^^ no to reese and jake... they are both single.
    And they haven't worked with each other "repeatedly over the years".

All I can think of is Kevin Spacey.....though, I don't know if he has played any gay characters recently. Everyone seems to think he IS gay (including me) and there have been other blinds recently about an actor in UK that is having a baby with an actress and it was widely believed to be Spacey. And that he's NOT gay..

We shall see...

Any other ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    All I can think of is Kevin Spacey.....though, I don't know if he has played any gay characters recently. Everyone seems to think he IS gay (including me) and there have been other blinds recently about an actor in UK that is having a baby with an actress and it was widely believed to be Spacey. And that he's NOT gay..

We shall see...

Any other ideas??
    If it is Spacey I do not care if he has a kid and gets married blah blah blah that man is GAY!!! Kevin Spacey is GAY! If this is him it is some attempt to pull the wool over the public's collective eyes. He is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

^^I believe you, Soj. Honest I do.

^Oh yea honey---hes GAY. I don't know why he keeps trying to hide it.

He played genteel, closeted murder suspect Jim Williams in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

He's also Artistic Director of the Old Vic Theatre in London.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Gold Member

But who is Kate Bosworth attached or married to? She and Orlando Bloom have broken up. It says that the woman is "not exactly unattached". A relationship between her and Spacey would hardly need to hushed by the studio. Instead, they'd probably shout it from the rooftops.

I give up. He has three movies out for 2008 on imdb. The one with Kate Bosworth, called '21', is being produced by his production company Trigger Street.

I checked the other two movies and can't see any repeat female costars. I guess she has REALLY REALLY bad daddy issues.

WEIRD.

The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    If it is Spacey I do not care if he has a kid and gets married blah blah blah that man is GAY!!! Kevin Spacey is GAY! If this is him it is some attempt to pull the wool over the public's collective eyes. He is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soooo...What you're trying to say is...Kevin Spacey is gay???
    I love you Soj, you crack me up!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information