Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Celebzter- blind item 08/28/2012

Default Celebzter- blind item 08/28/2012

There has been much speculation surrounding the status of this headline-grabbing former couple. Are they are, or are they not, together? The answer lays squarely in the former rather than the latter.
    Despite the bad press, despite the criticism of fans, despite the ridicule that would be heaped upon them when they finally reunite in public together as a couple, they simply don’t care.
    So, is their love really that strong? Perhaps. But certainly their ”sexual chemistry” is intense, leading one friend to say that they are ”obsessed by one another” .
    With the pair already sharing the same bed again, all bets hedge on them walking the red carpet together very, very soon…
    The Guessing Game: I know, can you guess? – Celebzter.com

popular guesses has been Rihanna and Chris Brown or Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson.
    -I'm guessing this is Rihanna and Chris Brown though, the word finally makes it seem that it has been quite some time since they were last seen together, a couple weeks for Robsten and most sites are claiming that robsten are over not are they arnt they still together.
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

If it is Rihanna & Chris Brown, they are officially the lamest people on the planet.

Elite Member

I really hope it isn't Rihanna and Chris Brown. I hate that violent scumbag
    Novice and BootsyCJr like this.

I don't think ridicule would be heaped on Kristen and RPattz. Definitely would be on Rihanna and Chris.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I'm thinking Rhianna has been back fucking Chris Brown for a little while now. All this collaboration and Oprah interviewing are just testing the waters and/or trying to get people to warm up to the idea of them together again.

If that ass whipping and pics had never went public, there would never have been any breakup and they would have just continued on. Because Rhianna is a dumb, dickmatized skank.
    Waterslide and card like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Absolutely Rhinanna and Brown.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Yes, Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yes, Chris Brown and Rihanna.
    Yep & they are both pathetic.
    BootsyCJr likes this.

Def them. Hope they reunite and spend many years beating each other with their amazing love.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Def. Rhianna and CB. Have I mentioned I think she's a skank?
    Honey likes this.

Elite Member

You know, while I believe that a man should NEVER hit a woman, I believe that it was reported originally, that she threw the first punch (slap whatever) & then threw his car keys out the window.

It gave him no right to beat her up, but she really is not an innocent victim in all this.

He should not be with someone who thinks it's okay to hit him & he needs to learn that when someone smaller than you hits you, you just need to walk away.

She needs to learn to keep her hands to herself & that when someone hits you, you get out of that situation as quickly as you can & don't look back.
    NVash likes this.

the captain and tenille ; P
    Wilson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    You know, while I believe that a man should NEVER hit a woman, I believe that it was reported originally, that she threw the first punch (slap whatever) & then threw his car keys out the window.

It gave him no right to beat her up, but she really is not an innocent victim in all this.

He should not be with someone who thinks it's okay to hit him & he needs to learn that when someone smaller than you hits you, you just need to walk away.

She needs to learn to keep her hands to herself & that when someone hits you, you get out of that situation as quickly as you can & don't look back.
    Ive been saying that for ages. Im not saying hes right but for her to admit she hit him then sweep it under the rug and act like shes the victim always rubbed me wrong. Why couldnt she just admit she was in a violent relationship and hit him a few times? She could come out and say that, tell everyone the truth and then how bad violent relationships are. She couldve walked out still looking good but no, she wanted to milk this for all she could, put out an album describing her hurt feelings and how 'bad' shes become after it only to turn around and go back to him?

Oh thisll work out great for her career.

I don' t get the hate for rhianna. I pity her for being in love with her abuser. Some of you make it seem like she deserved that and I doubt anything she did was enough to warrant that reaction no matter how "skanky" you think she is. Hate him, but why hate the victim?

^ I hate to sound rude. Apologies if so but did you read my post? She isnt the victim. She hit him as well and, in fact, started this whole mess. Theyre both guilty.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information