Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ted C - TV Crew Wants Demanding Diva Killed Off!

Default Ted C - TV Crew Wants Demanding Diva Killed Off!

Are you all ready for some end-of-the-week coworker catfighting?!

Have you ever despised another employee so dearly that you hoped against hope that one day they'd be canned, allowing you to lay claim to their cubicle and freeing you from the burden of their watercooler blabber?

Meet Harriet Talons—and rest easy knowing she won't be occupying your office anytime soon. She's a popular boob-tube babe on one of those hit series that's always being talked about…which would so not be the case if her coworkers had a say in it:

Because they want her character killed.

Dead. Six feet under. Never to be heard from again. And they want Harriet banished from set, thrown out on her perfectly toned toosh to fend for herself in cold, cruel Hollywood. Yep, Harriet's entire crew wants her fired.

And badly.

In fact, it's all pretty much anyone ever talks about anymore. The problem is, Ms. Talon's safety is all but secured—while another character's life hangs in the balance, Harriet knows her onscreen alter ego won't bite it anytime soon.

Probably not ever, actually.

Sorry, crew folk, looks like the wrath of Harriet will live on. I would normally suggest the people who truly despise her quit…but then there'd be no one left to work on the show (and some of H.T.'s castmates are pretty sweet, I wouldn't want them to be punished).

If it makes you feel better, know that it's not just at work that she's a total nightmare.

Heck, even Harriet's neighbor—who's a big-screen heartthrob as well as a juicy Vice star—can't stand the chick. Maybe it's because she's always begging for him to date her, which, FYI, he wouldn't do in a billion years.

AND IT AIN'T: Ellen Pompeo, Emily VanCamp, Jessica Lange

Read more: Blind Vice! TV Crew Wants Demanding Diva Killed Off! - E! Online

Lea Michelle? Quinn's life hangs in the balance on the last finale of Glee.. I've read lots of rumors of how horrible LM is and how entitled she thinks she is..

One of the popular guesses is January Jones from Mad Men, she fits except for the other characters life hanging in the balance part.

Lea Michele is my first guess, too. Besides what AM posted, I think it's been confirmed that she'll be on the next season of Glee, even though her character is due to graduate this year.

ETA: January Jones would be interesting. Maybe something's coming up in a Mad Men episode that we don't know about yet. Megan looked a little suicidal in the first/second episode, for instance.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

Lea Michele sounds like a good guess. Although she's supposedly dating her co-star so obviously not everyone hates her, and I thought some of the main characters including her were supposed to be leaving the show when their characters graduate. I don't want Glee so I'm not too sure. Lots of rumours and stories about LM being a diva though.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

All I read was the thread title before I thought Lea Michele. Any time anyone says "demanding diva", my mind automatically goes to her.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Because they want her character killed.

Dead. Six feet under.
    This has to be a reference to Alan Ball and True Blood. Considering the nots--red head, very young, 'Jessica', I'd say Deborah Ann Woll. But I'm not so sure she's safe from being killed off the show and I've never heard anything but good things about her.
    monk likes this.

re Quinn:she's not dead, there are pictures of her in a wheel chair and spoilers for upcoming episodes. <--- end spoilers. I can totally see this being Lea Michele, she's signed for next season and beyond.

Heck, even Harriet's neighbor—who's a big-screen heartthrob as well as a juicy Vice star—can't stand the chick.
    I feel that this might be our best clue.

The chick on Castle.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Hello everybody.

Didn't Ashton Kutcher play Lea Michelle's neighbor in that terrible New Year's Eve movie? Maybe he fits?

How about Michelle Trachtenberg in Gossip Girl? She always seems to be unpopular with her castmates.
    nessysuperstar likes this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

Aye yi-yi! Michelle has been the subject of so many BI that I think UNPOPULAR is a nice way to put it and probably an understatement. I actually met her a number of times and she was sweet to me...but to all of my friends that were women, not so nice at all!!!
    Coffeelover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nessysuperstar View Post
    Aye yi-yi! Michelle has been the subject of so many BI that I think UNPOPULAR is a nice way to put it and probably an understatement. I actually met her a number of times and she was sweet to me...but to all of my friends that were women, not so nice at all!!!
    Nessy---keep it up with your stuff round these parts! Loving the input!

I don't think it's her either, but who the hell knows. For some reason, I thought Ted had already given her another moniker, but again, who the hell knows or can keep track.

Regardless, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The chick on Castle.
    Kate Beckett? Or Lainey?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The chick on Castle.
    I vaguely remember a BI that was supposed to be about her and Nathan and how much Nathan hated her.

I stopped watching Castle after the ridiculous "reveal" about the district captain that led to the captain's death, Castle carting Beckett out of the hanger while she whimpered like a child, and that oh so clichéd "I love you!" declaration when she was shot. I haven't even bothered to follow what's happened since, but if they write Beckett off the show, I think I really would start watching again. I miss Esposito and Ryan.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information