Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Need Recommendations: No Eyebrows

Default Need Recommendations: No Eyebrows

Okay, I have no eyebrows really. They are very thin and you can't see them unless I use pencil on them. I do use an eyebrow pencil nicely when i have to fix up for some reason but a friend told me there are better products than the regular old pencil I've been using for 25 years.

So, can anyone recommend a good eyebrow pencil that will stay where I put it all day, even in the summer? I kinda like the super thin mechanical pencil types I'm seeing through Google that have an eyebrow brush on the other end, so one like that would be great. A big fat no to any liquid types. I'm not sure about using some type of powdered filler. But hey, since I'm now on a quest, I can try some of that off the wall stuff since eyebrow stuff is pretty cheap.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like E.L.F.'s eyebrow kit. It has a 2-sided brush for the different parts: a gel/wax on one side to fill in the color and a powder on the other to set.

I've tried other brow products and this is by far my favorite, fool-proof and super cheap (like 3 bucks?). Stays put, too.

A*O

Have you considered tattoo? Modern techniques look incredibly natural if done by a cosmetic tattoo expert, NOT a greasy bikie meth cook at the local truck stop.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Silver Member

Better than pencil or tattooing is using Latisse. My eyebrows tend to peter out right after the arch. Every morning I paint the Latisse on the part that wants to thin. It works as well on the brows as the eyelashes. As styles change, you might not want the bold Game of Thrones brows that are so in right now. I would be concerned about the tattooing option for that reason.

greysfang likes this.

^ How long did the microblading take, and how long does it last? I know it’s different for everyone’s needs.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I’m so scared of microblading ... I’ve seen so many horrific outcomes. My brows are okay but at the beginning and the tail, I’m missing quite a bit of hair. I’ve never been able to create (not sure I want to anyway) Instagram brows. I found I was spending a lot of time on my brows, so I bought the new Hourglass Arch which has fibers in it. It will grab onto any peach fuzz you put it on (it’s a spoolie type) and even just skin .... I use it to finish my tails where there’s no hair at all. I’ve heard a lot of people rave about the Wunder Brow (I’ve never tried any of their products so I can’t speak personally). I know it’s technically a liquid but my makeup whore buddies use an angled liner and put it on that way. I think it lasts for 48 hours so it would be good in the summer. The IT product that Sprynkles posted gets good reviews too.

https://www.sephora.com/product/arch...rousel:p427516
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Elite Member

Have you tried castor oil?

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Have you tried castor oil?
    I do use the Jamaican black castor oil and it does help, the problem is I'm very inconsistent using it. I got some eyebrows and stopped putting it on every night and now they're gone again. Other than washing my face and brushing my teeth, its hard for me to do a consistent night time routine.

So anyway, I got the Nyx pencil from Walgreens for $10 and I've ordered the eyebrow kit that DeChayz suggested and the KaBrow I'mNotBitter suggested. So far the Nyx pencil is nice. It looks very natural, but its a bit of work to get them done. I'm willing to try everything at this point.

I have the Nyx pencil on now and we will see how it survives a normal day.

This is the Nyx pencil and its cheap. I did not get the eyebrow mascara at the end of the video. But again, that seems like too much work.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't have any eyebrows either - I'm blonde and pretty washed out. I use Ellen Tracy brow powders (TJ Maxx/Marshalls finds). 3 colors of powders, stencils if you can't figure out your own brow line, and brow wax. I like it. The powder fills in behind the sparse hairs quite well.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Have you considered tattoo? Modern techniques look incredibly natural if done by a cosmetic tattoo expert, NOT a greasy bikie meth cook at the local truck stop.
    Someone at work yesterday was sporting some tattooed eyebrows, at least I think they were, or maybe some kind of dye? I couldn't look at her too long to find out, I was worried I'd PML. She's blonde with fair skin, doesn't wear makeup, but had these dark, angry eyebrows. She reminded me of Uncle Leo from Seinfeld.

Even though I'm sure some tattoos can look great, I'd be a bit scared they'd mess it up.
    Brah, greysfang and sprynkles like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I really like that skinny NYX pencil. I have a spot on one of my brows thats sparse and i use it to fill the area.
    greysfang likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^ How long did the microblading take, and how long does it last? I know it’s different for everyone’s needs.
    It took about an hour, then I had to go back for a follow-up about six weeks later. It's supposed to last for a year, but I only had it done at the end of November so we'll see. It's holding up pretty well so far. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information