Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise is gay? Why?

I always loved the rumor of Tom Cruise getting caught in bed with Rob Thomas from MatchBox Twenty, by Rob's wife. They say it was a rumor,...but ya never know. Supposidly, Tom's reps paid her off BIG TIME!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ I believe it too! rumors dont just start out of thin air!

I would love to see that rumor come out as fact one day. Tom and his "peeps" were doing major and fast damage control when that hit the gossip rags a few years back. I agree with you, I bet it is true!

I think Tom is bi.

ummmmmmmmmm ^ as in sticks his penis in women's holes?!!!!! i dunno bout that.....

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I always loved the rumor of Tom Cruise getting caught in bed with Rob Thomas from MatchBox Twenty, by Rob's wife. They say it was a rumor,...but ya never know. Supposidly, Tom's reps paid her off BIG TIME!!
    Actually, I heard a radio interview with Rob Thomas and he addressed that rumour (he said it never happened, obviously) and then joked that if he were gay, Brad Pitt would be his choice, not someone like Tom Cruise.

^^^ lol! That is sad,...is he saying that even the gay men wouldn't want Tom??? Poor Tom,.....maybe he can turn to the Scientology Aliens for sex.

Bronze Member

It's well-known that Cruise & Kidman spent hours on those passion scenes. The scenes weren't long & the rumor was that it put a strain on their marriage.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    i'm sorry, but he screams gayness. it's so obvious.
    I always laugh when I watch Top Gun, because there is so much gay subtext. He and Val Kilmer have more chemistry than he and Kelly McGillis. I always wondered if Tommy boy had a crush on Val...

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I would love to see that rumor come out as fact one day. Tom and his "peeps" were doing major and fast damage control when that hit the gossip rags a few years back. I agree with you, I bet it is true!
    Who was it, a member on GR--I want to say it was Cali but I'm not sure--who said she was at an industry party where she herself heard Rob Thomas' wife Marisol drunkenly admit the rumor about Tommy girl's and Rob's sexy-times romp was true?

The ex-seminary student is a biggie for me. About as important: his awkwardness with women. Being very into the CO$ is also suspect. I do not buy his relationship with Katie-bot. It all happened too fast, including her knocked up with the spawn (that I believe belongs to someone else). Everything about them and their "relationship" from day one has come across very weird and forced.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Here, I found the post I remembered, or a reference thereof anyway:

Dallas Tells It All!

Ok, didn't read the thread.......

BUT: I have a friend (I know what you are thinking but he is a CLOSE friend---like w/me and my family, but esp my brother--he was in my bro's wedding) and he told me back in the early 9-'s...WAY BACK that Tom was gay. That it was an open secret. Our friend worked in the industry--closely, he would know. Its not a secret at all...its just known. At the time )early 90's) I was like WTF?? But he said the whole Kidman thing was just a cover up and blah blah blah. Course, he didnt have pics or signed documents, just said its KNOWN.
    And this was like I said, in the early 90's. Before all the bullshit came about.

JUST SAYING

Bronze Member

I've noticed that George Clooney tries too hard to be macho - like Cruise. Cruise is also a controlling man and he doesn't like answering to anyone. If he doesn't want to tell anyone (like his wife) where he is he doesn't. I keep wondering what goes on at Scientology too.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ok, didn't read the thread.......

BUT: I have a friend (I know what you are thinking but he is a CLOSE friend---like w/me and my family, but esp my brother--he was in my bro's wedding) and he told me back in the early 9-'s...WAY BACK that Tom was gay. That it was an open secret. Our friend worked in the industry--closely, he would know. Its not a secret at all...its just known. At the time )early 90's) I was like WTF?? But he said the whole Kidman thing was just a cover up and blah blah blah. Course, he didnt have pics or signed documents, just said its KNOWN.
    And this was like I said, in the early 90's. Before all the bullshit came about.

JUST SAYING
    thanks Lynnie! thats juicey

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information