Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shemar Moore in the NUDE on a GAY BEACH!!!

Christian Le Blank practically outed himself in his Emmy acceptance speech. It's no secret he's gay, really but the fans couldn't care less. There are persistent rumours that he and Greg Rikaart (who play brothers on the show) are actually dating.

Shemar Moore never did it for me. He was extremely popular with Y&R fans for his looks and is still an actor that the fans are clamouring to have back.

Eli

Haha this guy actually looks gay so I don't know why I didn't pick it. He's like the black version of George Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! I called it! check the Shemar Moore posts on here in the search function....I KNEW IT! He set my Gaydar off the charts!! And FUCK! is he hot..I started his thread in the HOT GUYS section.

edit-hey the link to the Nat. enq. does not show anything about this there..is this some kind of fraud? If so I am pissed. I wanted to be validated damn it! (although I feel bad for him being outed if it is true)
    I don't think he minds being outed...considering he's comfortable to swing his fine candy on a nude gay beach. I wanna be the meat in a Colin/Shemar sandwich!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Christian Le Blank practically outed himself in his Emmy acceptance speech. It's no secret he's gay, really but the fans couldn't care less. There are persistent rumours that he and Greg Rikaart (who play brothers on the show) are actually dating.

Shemar Moore never did it for me. He was extremely popular with Y&R fans for his looks and is still an actor that the fans are clamouring to have back.
    I saw about 2 lines of Christian LeBlanc's acceptance speech at the Emmys and thought the exact same thing. But hey, it's cool. He's hot too....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Sounds like you may be a long time viewer???

The original Jack Abbott (Terry Lester) was gay. The old Philip Chancellor Jr (Tom something) was also gay. There was another character, married to Nina too---forgot his name! Gay actor.

Never heard the Michael Damian rumor though.

Have heard that Christian LeBlanc is gay and the guy who plays his brother, Greg Rikkart (sp?) is too. No clue if these rumors are true though.
    Greg Rikkart actually dates Jana (don't know her real name) in real life. I don't think he's gay, unless he's still hiding it.
    Now Christian LeBlanc, never heard that, but I can totally see it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Really? Who? My sources have told me that Michael Damian (Danny) is gay and that his wife Janine is a beard/merkin.
    Damn. I used to have a serious crush on Michael Damian when I was 12.
    What? It was the 80s/early 90's and he had a song on the radio and those dreamy blue eyes...

As for Shemar Moore, I never go the gay vibe from him either, but that means diddly-squat of course.

Soj, this is for you, since you said the National Enq. didn't "show anything."

He's showing EVERYTHING *extremely NSFW links*

Shemar Moore Naked | Dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Greg Rikkart actually dates Jana (don't know her real name) in real life. I don't think he's gay, unless he's still hiding it.
    Now Christian LeBlanc, never heard that, but I can totally see it!!!
    I heard that about Greg too---but also that he's as gay as they come...so who knows which is correct. And until I heard about Christian LeBlanc, I NEVER suspected him. He and Lauren have great chemistry....I love them. And find him very sexy....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Really? Who? My sources have told me that Michael Damian (Danny) is gay and that his wife Janine is a beard/merkin.
    Wait, is this Michael Damien who did that remake of the song "Hey kids rock and roll!"

he was on a show, Dog Whisperer, with his wife and I couldn't believe he was married to a woman!!!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

^ LOL. I had forgot about him.

Yeah, he's the one with that totally awesome song in 1990 or so. It was a remake, but my pre-teen self was swooning anyway. I'd forgotten about him until now. But he was the sole reason I tuned in to Y&R back then, even though I hate soaps.

Y&R back in the day was pretty kick ass. Tracy/Cricket/Lauren/Paul/Danny...

Ah the good old days.

And yes Michael Damian did that horrible remake of 'Hey kids Rock and Roll'. Sorry, thought it was awful.

Still like him though and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    He's like the black version of George Michael.
    He does! Looks good, but way too pretty for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Y&R back in the day was pretty kick ass. Tracy/Cricket/Lauren/Paul/Danny...

Ah the good old days.

And yes Michael Damian did that horrible remake of 'Hey kids Rock and Roll'. Sorry, thought it was awful.
    Yes, ITA. Jill/Nikki/Victor/Nina/Brad...... I watched Y&R from about 1976 to 1990 or so.

Can't believe I've forgotten, but what was Tracy's sister's name? Her real name was Eileen something.

Is it true that she used to be a man, or was that just a rumour?

^^ Sweetness, the character's name was Ashley. She is now in the Bold and the Beautiful as Ashley, having an affair with Ridge, I think. The actress is all woman, that rumour was going around because she has rather harsh features but considering she's given birth that would have to be an extremely good male to female surgery... She looks awesome now, I can't believe the fuckers at Y&R fired her...

I hated Danny. I hated him. Almost as much as I hated Cricket. I wanted them both dead and whenever Danny sang I wanted to die!

Gold Member

I dont get that about Shemar AT ALL! I might be off but I will pass on this one, until I get MORE information. Yeah I seen him on Malcom and he is FINE as hell, and in movies and just tooooooooooo hot to be a loss to us women! Thats just wrong! All the hot guys go to the other side it seems.

I'm waiting for Colin Farrall to announce he is gay. But I still will pass about Shemar I just dont get it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information