Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Name some Hollywood actors and actresses you SUSPECT are gay

Default Re: Name some Hollywood actors and actresses you SUSPECT are gay.

The lead singer of savage garden is out of the closet.

http://www.darrenhayes.com/dh/index....age&Itemid=174

On June 19th 2006 I married my boyfriend of two years, Richard, in a Civil Partnership ceremony in London.

I can honestly say it was the happiest day of my life.

I feel lucky to live in an era where my relationship can be considered legally legitimate and I commend the UK Government for embracing this very basic Civil Liberty.

I'm proud of who I am, and after what felt like an eternity, I'm finally in a place where my heart is secure and content. And I can finally make sense of all of the searching.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    How could I have forgotten Hugh Jackman!! Gay as.
    To me he's the hottest guy in HW... but I never had a doubt, haha.

Does anyone know anything about Matt Le Blanc?
    I heard that he has denied all gay rumours and got angry about it. And some driver who worked for him said he had to cruise around LA so Matt could have sex with men in his limo. The guy passed a lie detector test about it too.

Bronze Member

Does anyone know anything about Matt Le Blanc?
    TheAntiParis, I thought his orientation was pretty much an open secret. The rumors and revelations have been around since Friends began in 94, but a lot of people think they only began with the driver revelations you mentioned. He's also been the subject of a lot of blind items over the years. Among other things, his marriage was always reported to be a sham, and he had a 'very close male friend' who commit suicide in the mid 90s who some people believe was his lover. The general opinion I've heard is that he's gay and his 'wife' was in on the game but no-one expects he'll ever come out. Anyway, there's just some of the stuff that I've heard, hope that helps

Tobey Maguire isn't gay, he's getting married and his wife-to-be is expecting their first child...

Does that really prove anything?
    Last edited by Dellaire; July 27th, 2006 at 11:52 AM.

Bronze Member

Tom Cruise - Definitely Gay
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; July 27th, 2006 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellaire
    TheAntiParis, I thought his orientation was pretty much an open secret. The rumors and revelations have been around since Friends began in 94, but a lot of people think they only began with the driver revelations you mentioned. He's also been the subject of a lot of blind items over the years. Among other things, his marriage was always reported to be a sham, and he had a 'very close male friend' who commit suicide in the mid 90s who some people believe was his lover. The general opinion I've heard is that he's gay and his 'wife' was in on the game but no-one expects he'll ever come out. Anyway, there's just some of the stuff that I've heard, hope that helps

Does that really prove anything?

Thanks for that Dellaire, and welcome to the board! And as for leblancs wife, they're divorced now. Apparently because he groped a stripper and that broke them up. Unless the wife was really insecure, I dont see how something like that could be grounds for divorce.
    And I agree with you on tobey macguire; this is hollywood, there are plenty of men in the closet who marry to hide their secret. Its kind of sad really; I'd hate to have to hide my sexuality. Its like Robert Reed; no one really knew he was gay until he was dead. And back then, it was alot worse to admit you were gay.

Anyway, apart from thinking Tobey is gay, I also think he looks like a 12 year old boy.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis
    Oh hell, that is a rather pleasant visual.

I just googled Johnny depp & orlando bloom gay rumours and this came up!

Johnny Depp Reveals
    He Is Gay
    By Craig King (Official JDON Writer/Editor) 4/18/04

Successful actor John Christopher Depp (Johnny Depp)
    has recently revealed he is gay.
    "I have been gay for a few months now." Mr. Depp said during an
    interview with People magazine. "I didn't want to tell anyone
    because I didn't want to ruin my career. After playing the role of
    Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean, I had feelings
    for Orlando Bloom. We talked about it and he said he had the
    same feelings for me. We didn't do anything about it though
    because we feared we would destroy our career as actors."

Even with Mr. Depp's sexual preference revealed, his acting days
    are not over. He will be in the movies The Diving Bell and the Butter Fly,
    Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and The Rum Diary.

(source-http://jdofficialnews.tripod.com/

WHAT THE FUCK?

I am ABSOLUTELY sure Orlando IS gay!

And I am sure I know at least one name he "gayed" or still "gays" with.
    Well, the one man I believe he has been in love with all this time: Mr Viggo Mortensen.

There are so many exhibits: images and words...clearly indicating a love affair between these two LOTR co-stars.

I would not be surprised if Johnny felt attracted to him and even if they kissed or got somewhat cosy during shooting, but I do NOT believe Johnny ever said that!

He would never disrespect his wife like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    ^^I'd bet my house that Jake is Toothy. He's the only person left that Ted has it ISN'T.

DITTO!

Oh yes, i think OB is gay too. And an on set affair between him and any of those guys including ELIJAH WOOD, wouldn't surprise me too much. I think there were gay rumours floating around at the time of LOTR filming and Orlando got angry about it; he came out with the "I'M NOT GAY!!". Which to me, always means they are, because I dont see why they get THAT upset about it.

And I believed Toothy was Jake too but didn't Ted C say something recently about Toothy's HIGHLIGHTS? Jake doesn't have highlights; thats if he means hair highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    That's a sexual orientation by its own right. HOT HOT HOT!!! I'm a Sparrowsexual.
    I'm sparrowsexual too, but I'm finding it hard to beleive that My man Johnny Depp is gay...I mean, he dated wynona ryder and kate moss...and they are beautiful women....

please be bi, Johnny, not gay. I still need to sleep with you....
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Bronze Member

Actually Matt Leblanc isn't gay in fact he's straight. The reason Matt's marriage ended was because he had an affair with one of his co stars the woman that played Alex on the sitcom Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    Actually Matt Leblanc isn't gay in fact he's straight. The reason Matt's marriage ended was because he had an affair with one of his co stars the woman that played Alex on the sitcom Joey.

And he mucked around with a stripper, but its all an elaborate cover to hide the fact that he's gay.

NY DAILY NEWS/BEN WIDDICOMBE 04/24
    --Which fictitious romance between two not-currently-on-TV stars isn't even believed by the outlet that "broke the story?" He's going to have to butch up his posse if he wants to pull that one off.

Australian magazine "New Idea" Sept.
    BLIND ITEM NO. 1
    OK, so there's the big TV star who's everybody's friend. Only problem is that he's gay and has had a boyfriend for the past decade. But did that stop him from marrying the model? Of course not! Now they all live together quite happily in the TV star's mansion - the boys in one wing and the girl in the other!

Filth2Go 09/27
    Could it be that a sitcom star wasn’t in much of a rush to head home? So say my pals at the Governor’s Ball who tell me that the married-with-child chunk was enjoying his liquor and wanted to take libido out for a spin on the homo side. It might have been bad enough when he started telling anyone who’d listen that it had been a while since he’d “had some”, but when he resorted to using his character’s pick-up lines on virtually anyone who walked by (including some Emmy staff members), it was downright embarrassing. Just goes to show that when it comes right down to it, even someone who brings you coffee can be there for you…if you wait around long enough.

__________________________________________________ __________

I will NEVER believe Johnny Depp is gay; No way.

Bronze Member

Daniel Radcliffe. He was always dissapearing off with that Austrailian dude Rhoderick Gates. gates had a bad time with The Sun this year over it too.

Quote Originally Posted by indigo1 View Post
    I would not be surprised if Johnny felt attracted to him and even if they kissed or got somewhat cosy during shooting, but I do NOT believe Johnny ever said that!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    heres more tidbits from thesuperficial.com

'Matt LeBlanc goes skiing every year or so in Valdez, Alaska , brings a jetload of his friends (all male) and gets a hotel room with his "best friend" (male). The best friend is never properly listed on the itinerary. '

------------------------------------------------------------------

'A friend of mine was walking into a private gay party (sex party) just as Matt Leblanc was walking out.My friend saw 2 or 3 soap actors but didn't know their names. This was around a year ago.'

A 'private gay sex party'- i think the verdict is in. I rest my case.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 13th, 2006 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bronze Member

Does anyone know what's going on with George Clooney? I heard he's bisexual but now I hear he's back with ex girlfriend someone with last name Allen?

Who knows with George Clooney, who knows. He's apparently bedded Julia Roberts a few times. Its supposedly not that much of a secret in Hollywood that he's in the closet but as I said, who knows! He's another one who doesn't discuss his sexuality; he hasn't denied it or anything.

I dont think he's back with Krista Allen. She hooked up with Matthew McConaughey apparently, but isn't HE gay as well? Maybe shes a beard for all the attractive gay men..

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information