Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1029
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Name some Hollywood actors and actresses you SUSPECT are gay

  1. #646
    Bronze Member mysticlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathoward View Post
    Thanks for the link twitchy 2.0 I have read some articles since my last post. I know you don't believe the stories Mystic, but Ariadna did leave her husband after meeting Viggo and he was seen arriving at her home with his suitcase. He also was spotted visiting her at her latest movie shoot. This is all very suspicious, I think he might be telling a little white lie with his denial. Not uncommon in Hollywood.
    Uh no. She met Viggo back in 2004 when they stared in a spanish movie. She and husband filed for divorce only late last year and they were still together earlier same year.

    Okay well then my source (who knows Viggo's brother and other relatives) is lying about him being with a man. As another who is the business.

    I have not seen any pics of him with a suitcase. I did see them back in December and even on her movie set because a relative of his was in the movie.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

  2. #647
    Bronze Member Kathoward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticlady View Post
    Uh no. She met Viggo back in 2004 when they stared in a spanish movie. She and husband filed for divorce only late last year and they were still together earlier same year.

    Okay well then my source (who knows Viggo's brother and other relatives) is lying about him being with a man. As another who is the business.

    I have not seen any pics of him with a suitcase. I did see them back in December and even on her movie set because a relative of his was in the movie.

    According to the articles I read they met in 2006 when they filmed Alatriste. She just had a baby with her husband in 2005. In 2007 he got her a part in Appaloosa and they promoted the movie in 2008. By the beginning of 2009 when they were going to do the play, her marriage was over because she moved out of her home in spring/fall of 2009. She already had her own home when the picture of Viggo with the suitcase was taken that December. This doesn't mean your sources are wrong. You said he was bi so he could be with a woman this time. Unless you know something else, I don't believe he is with Orlando Bloom. At least not for a long time.

  3. #648
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Kathoward, Viggo did not meet Ariadna in 2006. Viggo first met Ariadna and her family in late 2004/early 2005 when he was in Spain researching for the role of Diego Alatriste.

    Filming of Alatriste took place from February 2005 to June of that same year not 2006. The film premiered over a year later on 31st August 2006.

    Viggo has confirmed that he isn't romantically linked with Ariadna.



    mysticlady, if your source claims to know Viggo's brother and other relatives, do you not find it odd that this person would betray friendship and confidence by revealing to parties outside the family and inner circle personal information about Viggo and his relationships?

    I have a pretty good idea who your source is and this person has claimed before on Viggo fan boards that she knows members of Viggo's family. It was however proven that while she may have met one or more of them in passing or by actively seeking them out, she certainly doesn't know them as such. She couldn't even recognise a picture of one of his brothers when shown it.

  4. #649
    Bronze Member Kathoward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
    Kathoward, Viggo did not meet Ariadna in 2006. Viggo first met Ariadna and her family in late 2004/early 2005 when he was in Spain researching for the role of Diego Alatriste.

    Filming of Alatriste took place from February 2005 to June of that same year not 2006. The film premiered over a year later on 31st August 2006.

    Viggo has confirmed that he isn't romantically linked with Ariadna.



    mysticlady, if your source claims to know Viggo's brother and other relatives, do you not find it odd that this person would betray friendship and confidence by revealing to parties outside the family and inner circle personal information about Viggo and his relationships?

    I have a pretty good idea who your source is and this person has claimed before on Viggo fan boards that she knows members of Viggo's family. It was however proven that while she may have met one or more of them in passing or by actively seeking them out, she certainly doesn't know them as such. She couldn't even recognise a picture of one of his brothers when shown it.

    Thanks for clarifying that for me Debbie. Do you agree with Mystic that Viggo dated or is dating Orlando and is bi or gay? I think for whatever happened in the past, Orlando is with Miranda now.

  5. #650
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    They're all fucking gay. The gaydar is never wrong.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #651
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    They're all fucking gay. The gaydar is never wrong.
    TRUTH.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  7. #652
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Whitney also ran around with kelly McGillis yrs ago. Had a tiff with Ms. Jodie foster over it while they were filming "The Accused". Always thought her sexuality set the stage for the BB thing and drugs. Accept who you are and live on.

  8. #653
    Bronze Member MP67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I think Jude Law and Jake Gyllenhaal are bisexual.

    But.. why does everyone think that Kevin Spacey is gay? I don't think he is...

  9. #654
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyOh View Post
    Whitney also ran around with kelly McGillis yrs ago. Had a tiff with Ms. Jodie foster over it while they were filming "The Accused". Always thought her sexuality set the stage for the BB thing and drugs. Accept who you are and live on.
    I mentioned this earlier. Thanks for confirming.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  10. #655
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MP67 View Post
    I think Jude Law and Jake Gyllenhaal are bisexual.

    But.. why does everyone think that Kevin Spacey is gay? I don't think he is...
    Kevin is gay. Being caught at night in a park where gay men meet to have sex is quite gay. Oh sorry, he was 'walking his dog'.

  11. #656
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Kevin is gay. Being caught at night in a park where gay men meet to have sex is quite gay. Oh sorry, he was 'walking his dog'.
    IIRC he got beaten up too.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  12. #657
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    There was also a picture of Kevin with a man on his lap with his pants pull down. I don't know the story behind it though.

    mysticlady, if your source claims to know Viggo's brother and other relatives, do you not find it odd that this person would betray friendship and confidence by revealing to parties outside the family and inner circle personal information about Viggo and his relationships?
    Relatives are usually the source for the best dirt on celebrities, whether it be for money or fame.

  13. #658
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    ^Exactly. Some people have loyal friends and family, and a hell of a lot more don't. Especially when jealousy and money is involved. Everyone has a price.


    Kevin Spacey is gay, water is wet, fire is hot.

    In other words, it just IS.

  14. #659
    Gold Member Jackie M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Well we can offically remove Viggo from this discussion. Pictures have been posted today of Viggo with his new girlfriend in Spain. She left her husband and kids for him. His fans are not happy he broke up her marriage as she has small children and they thought he was better than the rest. But that's show business!

  15. #660
    Bronze Member simonetvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    Well we can offically remove Viggo from this discussion. Pictures have been posted today of Viggo with his new girlfriend in Spain. She left her husband and kids for him. His fans are not happy he broke up her marriage as she has small children and they thought he was better than the rest. But that's show business!

    I think some of Viggo's "fans" have too much time on their hands, and are judging him on not having all the facts. Maybe this woman's marriage was already kaput when she hooked up with Viggo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hollywood actors and the casting couch
    By jrr602 in forum Who's Gay?
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: October 11th, 2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: November 19th, 2007, 03:35 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: May 15th, 2007, 12:49 PM
  4. What age are these actresses?
    By Chalet in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2006, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 1st, 2006, 02:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •