Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Name some Hollywood actors and actresses you SUSPECT are gay

Oh my goodness, when I first saw "Tyson", I thought you all were referring to the boxer!
    Who says being second best is such a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne of Cleves View Post
    Oh my goodness, when I first saw "Tyson", I thought you all were referring to the boxer!
    Ewwwwwww. No. The cute one with the bald head.

Cool Viggo Mortensen in Madrid

Viggo was rumored to be in a relationship with his Appaloosa co-star Ariadna Gil. She was married at the time so it was supposed to be a friendship. She is now separated and they are very much together in Madrid all over the gossip pages there. I guess that puts the "gay" rumors to rest. What do you guys think? Is it real?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    I guess that puts the "gay" rumors to rest.
    What rumours?
    Is it real?
    Probably not.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Cool Viggo in Madrid

I have always heard rumors that he is gay on this site and others. But I do not think they are true. He might have been with this women a long time and we just didnt know about it. He is always very private but is now going very public, but only in the Spanish press. Strange...

Viggo was rumored to be in a relationship with his Appaloosa co-star Ariadna Gil. She was married at the time so it was supposed to be a friendship. She is now separated and they are very much together in Madrid all over the gossip pages there. I guess that puts the "gay" rumors to rest. What do you guys think? Is it real?
    What about the pic of Orlando kissing him?

I have always heard rumors that he is gay on this site and others.
    I don't think I've ever seen any rumour to that effect. Weird.
    but only in the Spanish press.
    Do you have a link?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wink Viggo in Madrid

I do not have a direct link but you can go to purepeople.com a french site. They have pictures of Viggo and Ariadna in Spain. The Spanish site lainformacion.com also has a story. The text below is from Terra Espana and what it says basically is that they are very much together and she has left her husband David Trueba. Purepeople.com has them sharing a house in Madrid. I think the kiss from Orlando above was just friendship and he doesnt seem to be enjoying it. Unless someone knows differently, I would say he is totally straight.

Según la revista Coure
    Viggo Mortensen y Ariadna Gil, nueva pareja sorpresa de 2009

Al parecer, el actor de origen danés y la ex mujer de David Trueba podrían haber iniciado una relación sentimental

Votar
    Gracias por su voto

A pocos días de que eche el cierre este intenso año de noticias de parejas famosas, una más podría sumarse a la larga lista de romances sorpresa. Y es que a supuesta relación que podrían haber iniciado Cayetano y Mónica Hoyos según el periódico La Razón, hay que hablar esta semana de la que también podrían mantener el actor de origen danés Viggo Mortensen y la también actriz catalana Adriadna Gil.
    La noticia la lleva hoy a sus páginas la revista Coure, quien asegura que la agencia que tomó estas imágenes asegura que los que fueran compañeros de rodaje en ‘Alatriste’ podrían mantener un romance.
    Esta revista asegura también que la relación se ha iniciado después de que Ariadna y su marido, David Trueba rompieran, según se había venido rumoreando en las últimas semanas. Así las cosas, la publicación afirma que la separación es ya un hecho y que la actriz podría ‘haber encontrado consuelo’ en el actor de 'El señor de los anillos', al que conoció en 2006 durante el rodaje de la adaptación cinematográfica de la novela de Arturo Pérez Reverte.
    La revista publica unas imágenes de la pareja saliendo del nuevo domicilio de Ariadna, ‘de donde les descubrimos saliendo hace unos días’, añaden. Como sucede en estos casos, habrá que esperar para saber qué hay de cierto en estos rumores y si es verdad que el amor ha surgido entre los dos actores, de quienes hasta el momento sólo se conocía que tenían una muy buena amistad.

Terra Corazón / Kometa

Bronze Member

Default Viggo in Madrid

@ Jackie M

The item in lainformacion is only quoting what was taken from Cuore. There are no other news items apart from those requoting what was in Cuore and actually quoting Cuore, which is a Spanish gossip magazine, as their source. There isn't any confirmation that Ariadna has left her husband as that also came from gossip magazines and not the main Spanish press or media.

Viggo has been in Madrid rehearsing for his play and was only seen so far with Ariadna on two specific dates. They were seen on the 17th and again on the 20th of December. Her husband, David, has been elsewhere in Europe promoting his new book which could easily explain his absence. Viggo was seen back in New York on the 22nd and on the 23rd of December which could also explain why he was carrying a suitcase in other pictures taken on the 20th.

I don't see that any of that can be seen as proof that either Viggo is together with Ariadna or that he is or isn't gay.

I'm not searching some entire site looking for it.

The Viggo one is BS. I have very reliable sources who tell me.

Plus even Ted C said in the last few months that he is into men. He and Orlando were/are together.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
    @ Jackie M

The item in lainformacion is only quoting what was taken from Cuore. There are no other news items apart from those requoting what was in Cuore and actually quoting Cuore, which is a Spanish gossip magazine, as their source. There isn't any confirmation that Ariadna has left her husband as that also came from gossip magazines and not the main Spanish press or media.

Viggo has been in Madrid rehearsing for his play and was only seen so far with Ariadna on two specific dates. They were seen on the 17th and again on the 20th of December. Her husband, David, has been elsewhere in Europe promoting his new book which could easily explain his absence. Viggo was seen back in New York on the 22nd and on the 23rd of December which could also explain why he was carrying a suitcase in other pictures taken on the 20th.

I don't see that any of that can be seen as proof that either Viggo is together with Ariadna or that he is or isn't gay.
    Hi there and welcome to the board! Your post wasn't showing before. You make sense, please post more!

Default Viggo in Madrid

Debbie D

Twitchy 2.0 is right you do make sense. But sometimes gossip magazines and sites do get it right. We believe Ted C. don't we? Please post more.

Debbie D

Twitchy 2.0 is right you do make sense. But sometimes gossip magazines and sites do get it right. We believe Ted C. don't we? Please post more.
    Yeah but Ted has always said Viggo is bi/or gay.

Here is what Ted said back in September:

Dear Ted:
    Please tell me my favorite actor of all time, Viggo Mortensen, has never been a Blind Vice. He seems like such a great guy and not one to get involved in all that Hollywood stuff.
    —Amy
    Dear Lord of the Lads:
    True that he's not interested in the Hollywood scene, but trust us: Viggo knows his way 'round raunchy fun. Just not yet in Blind Vice form, perhaps soon?
    Then last month:

Dear Ted:
    Going by your definition of a "bad boy," is Viggo Mortensen one?
    –celticprincess
    Dear Thank You:
    For bringing up a reason for me to talk about this sexy hunk. Surprisingly, though, Viggo's pretty good about bein' his own guy. It's the liars in this town who are the really bad dudes: Those who pretend they're up to closeted tricks.
    Last edited by mysticlady; December 29th, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Bronze Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I have no proof to say whether Viggo is gay or not but I suspect he has at least dipped his toe in the water, so to speak and based on old rumors from when he first went to Hollywood. I think he probably enjoys his fun with both sexes depending on how the mood takes him. He certainly isn't the innocent, saint like figure some of his fans would have you believe and has had girlfriends since he split from Exene, and I don't just mean Lola Schnabel. There are also blogs around where you can read about him trying to pick up women in bars and he isn't always successful.

The rumors about Viggo and Ariadna mostly come from his fan boards to start with and the media picked it up from there so now, whenever they are seen together the story picks up speed. They have already been seen around Madrid together in March 2009. She was driving a red BMW and he was her passenger. That was when she was still going to be in the play he is performing in from February 12, 2010. Ariadna was the one who introduced him to the producer of the play who she already worked with.

Viggo has been seen around in the USA, not in NYC as was quoted on iMDB from my last post here, but in an area where a lot of his family live, since 12-22-09. I should have been more specific in my last post about that, he wasn't in NYC. He likely travelled here on 12-20-09 as that's when he was seen in Madrid with a suitcase, and was still here on 12-30-09.

I did wonder, if the rumors about her splitting with her hubby are true, if maybe he just got fed up with hearing his wife's name linked to Viggo, started feeling insecure and eventually he had enough and upped and went. Wouldn't you get fed up if you kept reading in the press that your partner was having a relationship with someone else. Maybe the poor guy started to believe it and it has ended up splitting them up. If that is the case then Viggo's fans could be seen to be the cause. People made a big thing about how Viggo looked at her at the Alatriste premiere in Spain in 2006. Well her husband and brother-in-law were both at that premiere and she left the after party with her hubs before Viggo did so I think people got the wrong end of the stick.

Thread Information