Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnny Weir skates on out of the closet

Really...news?

Yeah, I have a friend who married one of his girl friends from college. They do love each other but not romantically. They at lease SEEM very happy and have three beautiful children. I think having a family with someone you love but perhaps do not love romantically isn't the worst that could happen
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I LOVE his lip gloss in that pic.
    "Ronan is a Sinatra this comes from years of watching Maury!!!" *Diva!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Yeah, I have a friend who married one of his girl friends from college. They do love each other but not romantically. They at lease SEEM very happy and have three beautiful children. I think having a family with someone you love but perhaps do not love romantically isn't the worst that could happen

Kind of makes you rethink John Travolta. I've always gotten the impression that he likes being married and loves his family. And then the gay sex is a thing on the side. I know someone whose father was very gay. Had boyfriends and the whole nine yards. But he was a happily married Italian man with no regrets. His wife might have thought otherwise.

i'm confused by him. you say you're gay but you would marry a woman? what the hell does that mean?
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Elite Member

Elton John.

He was wonderful on The Today Show this morning. I don't have the exact quote but it was along the lines of, "I do not have to explain to people that I am a white man or what my religion is so why would I be expected to explain my sexuality."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I do not follow most sports at all. But, his documentary series was super and I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    He was wonderful on The Today Show this morning.
    I saw him skate to his new single?! I had no idea he was recording music now. It was um, interesting, but at least as good as anything Britney Spears has churned out in the last few years.

^Haha - I was drying my hair during that part I guess. I just saw him talking.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    it happens.
    i have a good friend who is pretty obviously gay. i mean, i met him and my gaydar immediately pinged. anyway, when i was first getting to know him he would mention ex-girlfriends and stuff and it was seriously starting to confuse me because i had just assumed he was 100% gay but it turns out that all his long-term relationships have been with women. i think he prefers the companionship of a woman but is sexually attracted to men. it can't be easy because you can't just hook up with a woman and cheat on the side but it would be difficult to find a woman willing to accept such an arrangement.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I saw him skate to his new single?! I had no idea he was recording music now. It was um, interesting, but at least as good as anything Britney Spears has churned out in the last few years.
    It is as good as Britney. Pretty catchy. I would love to see him successful as a pop star.

I was reading how massively bitchy he was to Bethanny Frankel on that celebrity ice skating show. It seems she insulted one of his friends so he really was nasty. Makes me so sad I didn't watch it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information