Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: John Travolta

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    how about the autistic son he abuses and ignores cuz the kool-aid tells him to
    Exactly. It's not being gay that people have against him, it's the lies that Scientology cult have him spewing, even to the detriment of his own son

fgg

Enquirer: John Travolta has had six to fifty gay lovers, probably

A few weeks ago, The National Enquirer ran an interesting cover story from an author who claimed that he witnessed John Travolta boning various dudes in various Los Angeles spas. It was totally epic. Wait, I mean it was totally not shocking. Travolta and his lace front have long been rumored to like the man-meat, but the Enquirer’s reporting did add an extra layer of “ew” to it. The story came from an author named Robert Randolph, who had written a book called You’ll Never Spa In This Town Again, all about the gay Hollywood spa culture. Anyway, this week’s Enquirer has a follow-up with Randolph, and he’s claiming that since the Enquirer excerpted his book, lots and lots of dudes have come forward claiming that they too boned Travolta, or know someone who boned him, or cruised a guy who saw Travolta being boned, et cetera.
    John Travolta’s gay cheating scandal has sparked a new uproar - and pals fear it may send his pregnant wife Kelly Preston into premature labor! The author of a new books about gay culture in Hollywood has made new allegations - among them, that John Travolta has had affairs with SIX MORE MEN.

With Kelly due to give birth in November, the turmoil has turned her into a bundle of nerves, sources say: “This must be hell for Kelly, especially in her condition,” says a family friend. “She’s trying to carry on with grace and make it to her due date. All Kelly wants is a healthy baby. I think this whole sordid mess is emotionally devastating to her. The last think Kelly needs is to go into premature labor over John’s supposed flings with other men.”

Ever since author Robert Randolph revealed that he witnessed Travolta regularly engaging in gay sex in LA steam rooms, Randolph says he’s been inundated with emails from other men who claim to have been sexually intimate with Travolta.

“I have no doubt that John Travolta is a sex addict. I’ve heard from many men who have either had gay sex with John or saw him having gay sex in health spas, steam rooms, locker rooms, you name it,” says Randolph. “I’ve gotten so many emails that I’m writing a second book titles ‘Tracking Travolta’ and I’ve got plenty of material.”
    He says he believes that eventually as many as 50 men may come forward.
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition]

The Enquirer has this weird little image which I guess is supposed to be pieces of some of the emails Randolph has received about Travolta, but it just seems strange. Like… are you just supposed to take it on good faith that all of this emailed eye-witness testimony is 100% accurate? I’m not doubting Travolta’s (alleged!) gayness (or his bisexuality, if you want to call it that), but I do wonder if Travolta has really been getting busy with every young, nubile piece of hustling meat in LA. If he did that, wouldn’t we have heard about it? Really?

Written by Kaiser

I’m not doubting Travolta’s (alleged!) gayness (or his bisexuality, if you want to call it that), but I do wonder if Travolta has really been getting busy with every young, nubile piece of hustling meat in LA. If he did that, wouldn’t we have heard about it? Really?
    We have heard about it, for years. Anyone who's even had a cursory glance at a gossip site over the last decade has heard it, despite the Co$' best efforts to keep it quiet. This is what pisses me off about Celebitchy (one of the many things) - they write a supposedly "bitchy" blog, but they're so wide-eyed and naive about celebrities they don't want to believe anything negative about them.

With Kelly due to give birth in November, the turmoil has turned her into a bundle of nerves, sources say: “This must be hell for Kelly, especially in her condition,” says a family friend. “She’s trying to carry on with grace and make it to her due date. All Kelly wants is a healthy baby. I think this whole sordid mess is emotionally devastating to her.
    Oh, give me a break.

The last think Kelly needs is to go into premature labor over John’s supposed flings with other men.”
    And learn how to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    how about the autistic son he abuses and ignores cuz the kool-aid tells him to

Jett died in a bathroom in the Bahamas on the watch of his male Scientology "nanny" a couple years ago. He had a seizure and hit his head too hard.

Just bringing things up to date.
    Stop the genocide in Darfur, Sudan.

^^^LOL!!! Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. We had no idea. This 92-page thread [which Grimm posted in multiple times] must be just a figment of my imagination.

John Travolta's son dead...

Wait, someone died?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

What? McCain was a POW?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yea, didn't you hear? Jett Travolta died, in the Bahama's from a seizure. Can you believe it?

OMFG No way! What about Anna Nicole, how is she doing?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

At least Michael Jackson is still okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank christ for that, because I am still hella depressed over Britney and K-Fed splitting up.

• Feelin' the South Park here.

A*O

With Kelly due to give birth in November, the turmoil has turned her into a bundle of nerves, sources say: “This must be hell for Kelly, especially in her condition,” says a family friend. “She’s trying to carry on with grace and make it to her due date. All Kelly wants is a healthy baby. I think this whole sordid mess is emotionally devastating to her. The last think Kelly needs is to go into premature labor over John’s supposed flings with other men.”
    It's hardly a robust denial is it? Especially from a "family friend" who is no doubt a rabid Co$bot. They usually go nuts over any hint of their posterboy being gay. So they are trying to get sympathy for the beard instead. I reckon this story has legs and it's going to run and run very soon. Hahahahaha

KELLY PRESTON JOHN TRAVOLTA KELLY PRESTON JOHN TRAVOLTA [waits for cowboy to arrive.....]
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information