Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood actors and the casting couch

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Hollywood actors and the casting couch

^ omg wow I did not even know that! And i know a lot about news stories and old hollywood celebrities so thats pretty sad that i didn't even know that and it shows that the media still isn't highlighting this fact in favor of the other more dramatic version of events.

Rock in happier times____________I think Jimmy was a little bi-curious and that mayb have helped him too.

in healthier times.......................................not so much (w/ good friend and sometime costar Doris Day).

he looks so sad and lost; like he knows the end is near; a fate not fair for a man like him.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; July 12th, 2006 at 05:16 PM.

George Clooney said something once about having to sleep with ugly old women to help his career.. He admitted to fucking his way around.

^ gee why am i not suprised; and he's apparantly kept up that behaviour...

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    ^ omg wow I did not even know that! And i know a lot about news stories and old hollywood celebrities so thats pretty sad that i didn't even know that and it shows that the media still isn't highlighting this fact in favor of the other more dramatic version of events.

he looks so sad and lost; like he knows the end is near; a fate not fair for a man like him.
    ^I think those pix were taken in July of 1985 and he died October 2nd of that same year.
    I read somewhere that at the very end, this 6'6" man only weighed about 100 pounds
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Yeah it's Rock Hudson!!

OK, I don't know who Clark Gable is

"Gone With the Wind"...?? He played Rhett Butler

gawd i wish there was a real life Rhett Butler who'd fall for me! *swoons*

Silver Member

Geez, Alice, your avatar of that crazy Lowenstein woman freaks me out.

I've heard Clark Gable whored himself to men early in his career. He got director George Cukor fired from Gone with the wind because the gay Cukor knew about it from a friend or had himself been one of Gable's lovers. I've also heard Gable had been involved in a hit and run but the studio protected him.

Newer casting couch rumours mostly involve Bryan Singer. There are rumours that his Superman got the role for his talent in the shack. And I also read somewhere that the kid who played Pyro in X-men 2 (and 3) got the part by getting in a bathtub with Singer. No idea, myself, I guess when a director is gay these rumours are easier to come about. There were rumours about Antonio Banderas and Pedro Almodovar too back when Antonio was making Spanish films.

There were rumours about Antonio Banderas and Pedro Almodovar too back when Antonio was making Spanish films.
    i totally believe that; Antonio is such a loser! i love Almodovar btw! and i heard from Carole Lumbard (one of Clarks wives) that he had a small weeney but i bet Rhett Butler didn't!

Bronze Member

Is there any truth in the rumours about Colin Farrell and Kevin Spacey and Colin and the director of Phone Booth (can't remember his name)?

I've heard about the VELVET MAFIA; it basically controls gay hollywood. Makes me think theres plenty of closet cases.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Two of the biggest tragedies of Rock Hudson's life were that a) many of the studio execs who forced him into the double life (macho heterosexual on the outside) seduced or rather blackmailed him in their offices. The majority of these men were "happily married familymen" b) after word got out that Rock suffered from AIDS, the press jumped on it to "unveil" that he was "secretly" gay, that his lifestyle caused the infection with HIV, while about four years before his death, Hudson had a quadruple bypass surgery, during which most of his blood volume was replaced through transfusions. In those days, the late seventies, early eighties, blood was not yet screened for HIV. The chances are pretty high that he was infected through contaminated blood.
    That whole "outing" of him on his deathbed makes me so mad to this day!
    Oh my god, I had no idea. That's absolutely awful. That pisses me off. I can't believe he went through his entire life living like that. I could never do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jrr602 View Post
    Is there any truth in the rumours about Colin Farrell and Kevin Spacey and Colin and the director of Phone Booth (can't remember his name)?
    I've heard rumors about Colin being bisexual. I remember reading somewhere online someone said she actually had a gay friend who screwed him in school. That's not sleeping your way up in Hollywood but... Just thought I'd throw that out there. Personally I think the guy will screw anything with a hole. Not sure what "sexual orientation" that is.

What is the Velvet Mafia???????
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    What is the Velvet Mafia???????
    Didn't she explain that in her post? A gay group that controls, probably, the gay actors/actresses who are in the closet in Hollywood.

I'm not sure I believe it but it's an interesting thought. Velvet Mafia; good name.

^ I believe it b/c they set up those two gay cast members from Lost to get together and before that their was Tom and Penelope and before that Penelope and Mathew Mchonahey and before that Tom and NIcole.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information