Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: George Clooney is a totally closeted gay man...

I don't know if you are or you aren't, but your posting style -- which seems to have garnered the attention of a few people -- seems familiar to me. Make of it what you will.

I guess those who would assume multiple identities have far too much time on their hands.

Pretty funny but I would be interested in coming across threads posted by my twin.
    Last edited by barron797; May 22nd, 2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: add a sentence.

Well, that wouldn't be me. I'm busier than I've ever been. It only took me three minutes to read a few of your posts and the responses. And since you are here, too, I'm assuming you too "must have far too much time" on your hands. lol

This is boring, so I'm checking out now. Have fun on the board.

I'm not saying you have too much time on your hands pacific....i'm saying those who assume multiple identities have too much time on their hands. I know another site that had a warning against that.... people actually do that.

And yes, I do have some idle time right now...and I like to have my daily fix of celebrity gossip/news!

Well, OK then! It's against the rules here, too, but it still happens occasionally. But you still remind me of someone, just can't think who. lol

Silver Member

Back to George...I think he's bi with a preference for men. The women he mostly uses as a distraction.

Eli

He does certainly seem like the "well-groomed, well-educated" gay if you ask me. And I never knew that about Cary Grant.

Maybe he has not even realized he is gay yet. I know people who were notorious straight sluts then flipped the coin and were gay as the day is long. They all said they never felt fulfilled until they had a same sex encounter and then they realized why they were not happy.

Eli

OH my God, I was watching E.T. tonight and saw an Oceans 13 bit with the cast of men sitting together chatting... George is so gay! I've never noticed it by now but it's so obvious it's sickening I never thought of it before. The mannerisms, the awkward looks when somebody mentions how he's the only one not married, the creepy suit...
    Click! That was my mind figuring it out.

Why am I not getting the gay vibe with George? Then again, I never got it with TomThumb. I'm not in tune with either of them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    OH my God, I was watching E.T. tonight and saw an Oceans 13 bit with the cast of men sitting together chatting... George is so gay! I've never noticed it by now but it's so obvious it's sickening I never thought of it before. The mannerisms, the awkward looks when somebody mentions how he's the only one not married, the creepy suit...
    Click! That was my mind figuring it out.
    brilliant post!

Eli

Really? Thankyou. *stunned*
    Seriously, I can't get it out of my head. He's just like my uncle. Poised, well-suited, not married... We don't actually know if my uncle's gay or not but if he's not then he's some unlucky straight dude.

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

In your dreams Soji. George is as straight as an arrow. I don't know why everyone says just because George is a confirmed bachelor that he must be gay. There are plenty of other celebs his age or older who has never married and no one claims that they are gay. Aaron Eckhart for one.
    Last edited by greysfang; June 8th, 2007 at 02:32 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Really? Thankyou. *stunned*
    Seriously, I can't get it out of my head. He's just like my uncle. Poised, well-suited, not married... We don't actually know if my uncle's gay or not but if he's not then he's some unlucky straight dude.
    ha ha That's so funny! Great way to put it.

I have no comment on George. My gaydar has never worked. I had a friend in college invite me back to her dorm to "study" and it wasn't until I got there and she busted out some pink handcuffs that I realized my gaydar was nonexistent. Then when her boyfriend showed up to "study" with us, I went wahhhhht??? and realized that, yep, I definitely didn't have the gaydar package installed at birth.

I say be with whomever makes you happy. There's not enough love in this world.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information