Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Gay, bisexual or totally straight, you decide

Bronze Member

Dunno if anyone mentioned it but I have one. This is a probably now A- list actor who was previously, and largely a result of two franchises (of different genres), A list. Women of a certain age might be disappointed, as he is or at least was very much heartthrob material. (And no this isn't the cult member, but someone from the same generation.) He had a breakout role in a movie where in he played opposite another young man (who was recently in the news after coming out as a #Metooer). Final clue: it's ironic that he should turn out to prefer women at the end of this other early movie he co-starred in.

How do I know this? If you're a regular CDAN reader, you might be aware of a recent series of threads about, and at least in part written by me. One of them was sent in by an ex. In it he mentions an older brother who was tour manager for certain bands back then. One of these bands was the actor's side gig. He would meet up with his then current boyfriend backstage, and sometimes they'd have trysts with fans of legal age.
    aka the dancing boy@CDAN

Bronze Member

It seems Tommy boy gets around! He's been linked to other celeb hunks, but he belongs to that Scientology Church and I understand they protect their 'parishioners'! lol

Bronze Member

It's confusing as to whether or not his /her's friend is confirming him to be str8 or gay? After all, we have marriage equality now and if Alli is a guy, what could be better news (for him) than fantasize about marrying his hunk?

Bronze Member

As I am posting this in Feb.2020,I am aware of some up-dates on several of these 'suspects.'Without going down the list,,I find it easier to make a broad statement and say 90% on this list are either gay or bisexual!This info. is gleamed from various Gay gossip sites, actually coming out of the 'suspect' and confirms on AGC Blind Items!

I thought this thread was closed ages ago.
    -

For all intents and purposes, it is. It's been about 4-5 years since there was a coherent post here.

Yeah it's just the same dude that swings by occasionally to post and reply to himself in the "gay" threads.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I thought this thread was closed ages ago.

That's because being gay or lesbian is no longer the big scandal that it was 40 years ago (except maybe for men in pro sports). More people are living their lives openly and 1970's-era hunk Bruce Jenner has even become a woman.

I'm not shocked to see this thread bumped, but I am also not shocked to see who bumped it.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hell even in all the pro sports there are openly gay people these days.

Other than a bit of post-Trump back-pedaling of social progress...or really just the low key bigots who were always around but have lately become emboldened...no one really gives a shit anymore.

Gayness is no longer an insult.

Fuck, I live in MS and one of the local cities in my county the recent ex-mayor came out while still in office, got divorced from his longtime wife, in the few years since has met a dude he's now about to be married to.
    Waterslide likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information