Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Disney's Latest Heartthrob Garrett Clayton

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think it's probably better to ask a person if they are heterosexual rather than gay, it's a kinder approach.

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    ^I'm just curious BITTER, were you offended by her question? Or just surprised? Maybe it rang true? I never say anything openly about my vibes to the people I have them about, largely because it's not even close to being my business. I usually never get confirmation of my feelings for that reason (at least not until he/she comes out or is outted later). I don't think it's a big enough deal to ask about though, in case the other person is not ok with talking about it. It's just something I notice.
    Yes LastLook, at the time I was, because I was terrified of my sexuality and didn't want to acknowledge it. It would make me angry when people knew like that...I was barely 21 and much more immature than I am now . Looking back...maybe she did me a favor? She was not a homophobe either - she was a total fag hag from Argentina.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Some guys just have the look.

He looks like a Zac Efron waxwork that melted.
    Beeyotch, stella blue and joebob like this.

His smile is kind of crooked, but he's photogenic enough.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Elite Member

I'm not saying he's gay, but.......

If it were raining tits, he'd still get hit by a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Now I got this in my head.
    BITTER likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Just one more time:

I freaking love this kid!

Bronze Member

Just one more time:

I freaking love this kid!
    All these gifs just make me realize he's gayer than a sequin clutch purse at the TONY awards.

I think he's adorable because he isn't really trying to hide it.

Bronze Member

Ok, he's very handsome, but the only teenaged girl who can't see the obvious is Helen Keller at 16.
    Ha!, Ha!--I like your comment!
    BITTER likes this.

Necro'd: He officially came out!!!

Garrett Clayton announced that he is gay on Instagram Monday. (Source: PEOPLE MAGAZINE)

The Teen Beach Movie and The Fosters actor opened up about his sexuality while discussing his upcoming movie Reach.
    “I thought it was important to explain why I took on this project in the first place,” he wrote. “REACH deals with some very serious and timely topics that have affected me personally, and have likely influenced many of your lives as well.”
    Clayton, 27, said he decided to take on the role because of the personal connections he and the “man I’ve been in a relationship with for a long time” have to the film. The actor tagged boyfriend Blake Knight in the post.
    “I have personally dealt with suicide within my own family, intense bullying in high school, and – on top of it all – myself and the man I’ve been in a relationship with for a long time (@hrhblakeknight) have both experienced shootings within our hometown school systems, and have witnessed the heartache that takes place in affected communities after such tragic events,” he continued.He said his goal in starring in the film was to help others who might be struggling with similar issues.
    “These topics – not always easy to discuss- are all close to my heart, and, knowing how serious they are, I wanted to share this with you all,” he concluded. “This film has come from the perspectives of people who care deeply about these issues, and if watching it helps even one person… then it was all worth it.”Reach follows teenager Steven Turano (Clayton) as he struggles with thoughts of suicide.
    Following Clayton’s post, his boyfriend Knight took to Instagram to show his support.“So proud of @garrettclayton1 today! He’s overcome a lot, and still has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I’ve ever met. Handsome, talented, hilarious, kind… what’s not to love?!” wrote Knight. “It’s been an awesome journey all over the world together so far, and I’m looking forward to many more years and trips and puppies and movies and naps and dinners and friends! I love you, Gary!”
    Waterslide likes this.

Guns 'n Rosé. lol

I assume that's Garrett on the right? I like his shirt and hat. They seem like a sweet couple.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I want that shirt!!!!
    Waterslide likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information