Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derek Hough (DWTS)

Bronze Member

Default Nope!

I don't think he's gay. Most Hollywood dancers are either bi or gay; but putting all of them into a gay bag is a bit much.

I personally think he's hot!
    He's definitely NOT effeminate(ala Rob Kardashian!)

I think he's gay.

Not because he's a dancer... I've danced my whole life and have met many straight male dancers... but to me, gaydar pings.

His attempt at facial hair is quite amusing - gay or straight.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Bronze Member fakeisthenewblack's Avatar

This guy definitely pings the gaydar. And I remember reading a blind on ACG awhile back that suggested that while his sister Julianne (or whatever her name is) is bearding for Ryan Seacrest, he and Ryan are/were an item. And that everyone was happy with the situation. This would make sense as at that time Ryan was spending alot of time with the entire family at holidays and other family gatherings.
    "Psshaw bitches, it is stealth not wealth" -some douchebag at the botoga

I had read or heard that somewhere, too. That Juliann is dating Ryan to cover for his and Derek's relationship. I have no clue if that is true or not, just saying I've heard rumblings. He does ping my radar,...but good for him if he is, or not. As long as people are happy in life, that is all that matters.

And the Houghs are money-obsessed and Seacrest certainly has a lot of it.

Silver Member

This article from the Enquirer was interesting:

Shaking butt in a notorious SLC gay bar – DWTS DEREK HOUGH threw hissy fit when a fan tried to snap a pic.
    “Dancing with the Stars dancer Derek Hough donned some shiny silver pants and shook his fanny at a popular Salt Lake City gay club – but then freaked out when a fan tried to take his picture!
    The talented 27-year-old has been dogged by gay rumors for years de*spite having a string of girlfriends. And although it’s been reported that he is dating “DWTS” contestant and opera singer Katherine Jenkins, she was nowhere in sight when Derek showed up at Jam, a gay club in his hometown, on July 21, a source con*fided.
    “I’m a big fan of Derek’s, and I always thought or HOPED he was gay,” Jam regular Ken Lee told The ENQUIRER.
    “Seeing him shimmying with his buddies at the gay club wearing skintight, shiny silver pants just made my mind scream!”
    But Ken says when he approached Derek for a photo, the dancer “got all nervous and fidgety and stam*mered, ‘No, no, no – not here!’”
    “I was really careful about ap*proaching him respectfully,” Ken explained. “I went up to Derek and said, ‘excuse me’ and asked very nicely if I could have a photo taken with him.
    “Well, he couldn’t have been more rude or a bigger diva!
    “I was like, OK, he’s clearly not comfortable about hav*ing his picture taken in a gay bar. If you’re not gay, then what’s the problem? Derek’s behavior was very suspect.”
    Derek dated “American Pie” actress Shannon Elizabeth for a year and has been romanti*cally linked to Lauren Conrad of “The Hills” and British pop star/“DWTS” finalist Cheryl Cole. The night before the frisky field trip, he attended a per*formance by his current rumored love interest, Katherine.
    “I’ve been called gay forever because I’m a dancer,” Hough told a reporter. “I know what I like, and I like women.”
    “Derek very well may not be gay,” added Ken. “But he sure was dressed pretty and he threw an impressive hissy fit when I asked for a photo!”

DEREK HOUGH GAY CLUB TANTRUM - The National Enquirer

This was a serious question at some point?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information