Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Athletes you think are gay

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by elvisisugly View Post
    stojko's programs are indeed frightening. he's grotesque. definitely flaming, although that's not why I found him and his skating to be hideous.
    Iv'e always liked Elvis' skating.Some of the coustumes some of the guy skaters wear look like something the girls should be wearing.

I think Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are gay...I can't put my finger on why...

Brady Anderson, retired Orioles player- whey ghey.
    Mike Piazza, Padres catcher- rumored to have beaten the snot out of boyfriend, ABC 7 weatherman Sam Champion, when he was with the Mets.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Jonny Weir (might already be out??)
    Johnny Weir isn't out, but not exactly in, either. He doesn't come right out and say it, but he cozies all up to it with comments like, "I'm not a diva, I'm a princess."

I lurve him and have a huge straight girl crush on him.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Ian is gay gay gay gay. He doesn't admit it though. The second the rumours start, he makes sure photos of him with his arms around women come out.
    He's just announced his retirement from competitive swimming. Burnt out at 24 Never mind, he can now focus on his pearl jewellery designs.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    He's just announced his retirement from competitive swimming. Burnt out at 24 Never mind, he can now focus on his pearl jewellery designs.

Lovely bracelet for a girl
    And don't forget his underwear range

A*O

I'm wondering if this 'retirement' is some kind of preparation for him to come out finally. Gay sports people really do have a rough time of it (how many openly gay TOP sports stars are there? I can think of Martina Navratilova and erm, that diver bloke, erm that's it). I'm sure all those NASCAR and basketball and NFL dudes are household name in the US but out here in the wilderness aka the Rest Of The World nobody has heard of any of them, even the straight ones!

Elite Member

Possibly.. He has been talking to someone for three weeks about this decision. So maybe in time there will be another big annoucement.

Esera Tuaolo and David Kopay are gay players from the NFL, both came out after retirement. Billy Bean came out after retirement from MLB and wrote a book, went on a bunch of talk shows.

Sheryl Swoopes came out while she was still playing but no one cares because that's the WNBA. Tracy McGrady claims that 5% of the players in the NBA are gay but he's not naming names.

Elite Member

Peyton Manning and Kenny Chesney... never heard that, where's that thread? I'd like to read it.

And in other non news.. my MLB friends (that are retired at the ripe age of 35) say that there are MANY gay players in baseball. Not surprising to me at all........

^^ Oh there's tons! Back when Tommy LaSorda was the Dodgers manager, he was devastated that his son and one of his players were buddies. Glenn Burke died from AIDS complications in 1995. He claimed the Dodgers offered to pay for a lavish honeymoon if he got married but Burke refused.

Tommy LaSorda never acknowledged his gay son, Tommy Lasorda Jr, hopefully they reconciled before he passed away in 1991.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    ........ household name in the US but out here in the wilderness aka the Rest Of The World nobody has heard of any of them, even the straight ones!
    I rest my case

i dont think Tom Brady is gay, whoever said it.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I know two German athletes who are definitely gay, but are still in the closet and will be forever.

Jogi Löw (National football coach)
    Ralf Schumacher (F1 driver, Michael's younger brother, married, one kid)

I hope they won't come after me for that, because the Schumachers equal the Mafia, which is why nobody ever published anything about it, even though every single journalist knows about it.

Default Aikman Not Gay

I'm a Dallas girl and I can definitely say that Troy is not gay...or at least if he is its well hidden within his own psyche. He dated one of my girlfriends for a while and according to her he was a STUD. I was engaged to an MLB player and I can tell you that while to the outside world their slapping a**es is just a bunch of bravado with most of the guys. Most of them are chasing skirts as fast as they are flying up!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information