Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Travolta is really, really gay

Elite Member

Default John Travolta is really, really gay

John Travolta is Really, Really Gay

Hey, if you're a straight dude, do you remember the last time you went to a Broadway musical and sang along to all the songs then went backstage where you pissed yourself touching all the costumes? You can't? Travolta can. Page Six says:

John Travolta has an 8-year-old daughter, but it looks as if he's the one obsessed with "The Little Mermaid." The pudgy "Pulp Fiction" star sat front row with daughter Ella at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on 46th Street Saturday, where he sang along to the show's tunes, including "Under the Sea." Afterward, he brought 26 of Ella's pals backstage and took pictures with the cast. "He was touching all the costumes, he looked amazed," said our spy. "He said he was way, way into the show."
    I don't know why, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that if you randomly knocked on Travolta's door 10 times, at least 7 of those times he'd be wearing daisy dukes and a hard hat.

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: John Travolta is Really, Really Gay

So what else is new? Next story about him's gonna be about how he has roadkill glued to his head instead of it being real hair, I bet.

shocked.

so he sang the songs? hub sings the songs from Lion King. that doesnt make him gay
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I don't know why, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that if you randomly knocked on Travolta's door 10 times, at least 7 of those times he'd be wearing daisy dukes and a hard hat.

but even though he's obviously gay, singing these songs doesn't make someone gay, as msdebagain said.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    so he sang the songs? hub sings the songs from Lion King. that doesnt make him gay
    Exactly!
    And he took his daughter and friends backstage and touched the costumes, so he's gay? Stupid.

Elite Member

not bc of the song, bc of the pic!!!
    how many men you know that kiss men on their lips and arent gay?

seriously? a LOT. its just not that big of a deal here.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I know older men who do the whole kissing on the lips thing and it's not because they're gay. I'm not seeing the gay thing with him. He seems like a friendly, sweet guy who's just very affectionate. Shame about the CO$ thing though. Ruins everything for me

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I don't know about the whole kissing thing but I see LOADS of parents who exude excitement about nothing just to get their kids into whatever it is. This was actually something to be excited about.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Interesting. I know the stereotypical gay guy is supposed to love musicals, but I know gays who don't like 'em much at all, so clearly that's a tongue-in-cheek qualification. But the lip-kissing thing is - erm - harder to swallow (so to speak). The only lip-to-lip smooches that look OK to me are children/parents and couples, but then I am a Brit, which obviously makes me deeply repressed.... Not that we're talking stereotypes at all. No, no.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    but then I am a Brit, which obviously makes me deeply repressed.... Not that we're talking stereotypes at all. No, no.
    All of the Brits I have met have been much more affectionate when greeting me than Americans are. We tend to do the "Hi" and little wave but all of Will's (male) friends hugged me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I liked it!! I have observed the same thing when we are out over there. I am not sure how that stereotype ever got going, really.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Obviously I don't think we're repressed... I think we've got it just right!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

For heaven's sake, I took my daughter to see The Little Mermaid and I'm not ... uh, nevermind.

As for men kissing, well ... here in North America, that's not something that is commonplace. I have never seen any straight men kissing each other hello or goodbye, not even guys who are related. I think if anyone tried it, he'd get a punch in the face. It's just not considered a manly thing to do.

^ Same here. I can't recall ever seeing straight guys giving each other a kiss on the cheek let alone lips.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information