Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JJ's Dirt reveals Paris Hilton's lesbian past

Exclamation JJ's Dirt reveals Paris Hilton's lesbian past

Paris Hilton has a HUGE secret lesbian past and thankfully I know Paris and some of those very close to her to get the true story.

A couple years ago it was rumored that Paris had made a sex tape with friend/actress Nicole Lenz in a Bellagio hotel room.

I can confirm this was indeed true. Also true, is that Paris Hilton has been with several females in Hollywood.

In an exclusive interview, with a VERY close friend of Hilton's, I can confirm that Hilton has been sexually involved with Lindsay Lohan, Kimberly Stewart, Britney Spears and of course Nicole Lenz.

On top of Hilton's sexual history, it was confirmed to me that she still loves her drugs...Not naming anything in particular, just stating "the usual."

My investigation into her past began when Hilton was recently spotted kissing a member of the L Word cast at a season premiere party for the hit Showtime show in Hollywood.

I only have to say one thing, WOW!!!

source: JJ's Dirt: EXCLUSIVE: Paris Hilton's Lesbian Past
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Like, oh my god, pseudo lesbians are, like, so hot.

Not all surprising. I just hope she hasn't been with any woman that I respect.

I just remembered that time Cameron Diaz was going to her house at 3am - after being at a club.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Like, oh my god, pseudo lesbians are, like, so hot.
    Like, TOTALLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Not all surprising. I just hope she hasn't been with any woman that I respect.

I just remembered that time Cameron Diaz was going to her house at 3am - after being at a club.
    Nooooooooooo! I like CD. I really really hope she never touched the Parisite...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

^Me too, but I'm thinking she might have

Parisite isn't a lesbian, just a wonk-eyed skank who will screw anyone or anything that doesn't care if she has the herpz!

Past??? Try like latent lesbian on-the-downlow extraordinaire. I fully believe she's lesbian, and only does guys for the power trip. Didja see the stupid "sex tape" where she lay there like a cold fish and gave the lamest, most self-involved oral ever? Plus there's that BI from Ted Casablanca who I totally trust...

One Girlie Galore Blind Vice

Okay, all you hell-raising heathens, tongue-dripping turnabout is more than fair play. Last week, we covered the taboo private-parts doings on the dude side, this time round, we're tackling what the gals are up to, naughty-time-wise. Or one very, very famous sweetie-poop, that is.

Slurpa Pop-Off is quite beautiful--and big-time tush-shakin', too. She also has a penchant for bedding every stud in the Western Hemisphere on whom she lays her pretty little beady eyes--always successfully, I should inform you goss-babes.

But here's the kicker in the squishy parts: S.P.O. is, ironically enough, only so-so interested, as far as the guys go. It's just for press.

In other words, what makes Ms. Pop-Off see stars and have the kind of orgasms Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan and Helen Gurley Brown all made famous are other girls--specifically honeys who, as Madonna likes to say, prefer to dine in.

Get me, babycakes? I'm certain you do if you've been the least bit of a Sex and the City student. And get this: In one of those impossibly trendy little clubs at which Ms. P.O. likes to boogie down, Slurpa hit the ladies' room, as she is wont to do. But not to relieve herself!

Nope. Instead, in one of those ridiculously peekable stalls, S.P.O. got a blow on, while another gal in the same toilet compartment blew Slurpa.

How do I know this? Slurpa, totally sloshed, per usual, actually forgot to close the stall door. And just as Ms. Pop-Off was screaming to the endorphin-bestowing goddess inside herself, someone else walked in the damn bathroom.

Slurpa, total slut pro she be, just kept right on--at high volume, too. Oh, my. Think even I'm getting a little excited.

it's not:
    Kim Stewart
    Rose McGowan
    Cameron Diaz

One Girlie Galore Blind Vice -- Ted Casablanca 7/3
    Oh yeah, and those NSFW pics of her and Eglantina Zing (female brazilian VJ) topless and kissing, hacked from her cell phone in 2005 I think.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; January 13th, 2008 at 01:34 AM.

Paris is always one upping herself.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

I love Hollywood, it's all one big lie.
    Do I look like I care?

Beeyotch, I'm impressed. How do you remember these blind items? I'd totally forgotten that one.

Nah, I'd been going back over the Slurpa Pop-Off blinds ever since this latest one about her killing her dogs came out. There's really no question it's her, he wrote all the Slurpa items to be pretty transparent. Ted may like her in some ways, but that doesn't stop him from writing about her horrible ways.

Stupid bitch, I hate her so much.

^^^Nice on Beeyotch.

This is soo not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Nah, I'd been going back over the Slurpa Pop-Off blinds ever since this latest one about her killing her dogs came out. There's really no question it's her, he wrote all the Slurpa items to be pretty transparent. Ted may like her in some ways, but that doesn't stop him from writing about her horrible ways.

Stupid bitch, I hate her so much.
    Who killed her dogs?

The video of Kate Moennig and Paris at the premiere party was awesome, Paris totally missed the sarcasm in Kate's voice when she said she and Paris were "like two peas in a pod."

Anyway, I fully believe Paris is into women and even moreso than men. And I don't buy that she does it for attention because I think she would play it up more in the media if that was true. Remember the rumours of that supposed sex tape with her and that female model friend of hers (the name escapes me). Why didn't Paris play that up more in the media, she pretty much ignored it. But the sex tape with her and the dude was hyped up so much even before it was released. I don't think she wants it known that she's into women.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I think Paris assumes she's a sex symbol with men, so she downplays her lesbian tendencies to the public. I don't care whp she dates, as long as she doesn't make a video for all the world to see. And I'm not surprised to see Britney on that list. EWW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information