Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Chris Crocker?

  1. #1
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default Chris Crocker?

    I wasn't sure but the purple drapes in the background is a dead giveaway.
    YouTube - Chris Crocker - Gay people..
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  2. #2
    Silver Member Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Not sure about what?

  3. #3
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Ugh, so i suppose he's a somebody now.

  4. #4
    Elite Member cherrypye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Great State
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    His myspace says he is gay...

    BTW I want to bury my fist deep into his mouth! I hate this guy!

  5. #5
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Did anyone see the Seth Green imitation/mockery of this douchebag? Loving Seth, hating this idiot Chris...

    eta nevermind, I just saw that seth green thread...
    Last edited by Mel1973; September 17th, 2007 at 09:22 AM.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #6
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I wasn't sure but the purple drapes in the background is a dead giveaway.
    YouTube - Chris Crocker - Gay people..
    His whole thing is about growing up very obviously 'stereotypically' gay in a small southern town.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  7. #7
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    He is backwoods trash that scraped together enough to buy a computer and webcam. This thing should crawl back into the single wide and touch up his roots.

    He should be punched in the face for his racist rants. Of course, he would swear it was a hate crime because he is gay and not a deserved swollen lip for being a whiny, stereotyping bitch.



  8. #8
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    He reminds me a lot of that guy who made the movie "Tarnation" - which was sort of a documentary of a gay guy that started to videotape his crazy life (mentally unstable mother, lived with semi-crazy grandparents, etc.) starting from around age 11 and ending when the movie came out a few years ago when the guy was in his late 20's.

  9. #9
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    He is backwoods trash that scraped together enough to buy a computer and webcam. This thing should crawl back into the single wide and touch up his roots.

    He should be punched in the face for his racist rants. Of course, he would swear it was a hate crime because he is gay and not a deserved swollen lip for being a whiny, stereotyping bitch.
    Hey ! I live in a single wide! (-although mine does have an add on in the middle)..why all the hating on us gay male single wide dwellers!!! ..and I am in a kind of backwater area too now(got asked yesterday by passerby in pickup 'ya know whar them thar rottweiler kennels are?") . Why the hate and prejudice!! I call stereotyping!! *reaches into deck and pulls out stereotype card and throws it down with a wail*


    *looks in to mirror to see if goatee needs 'touching up' for *gasp* gray hair!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  10. #10
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    ^^^ Sojita, did you happen to know I am totally southern and country? There are single wide trailer homes and then there are single wides.

    You know what I am talking about. Now, let's be serious. What do you really have in common with Chris Crockoshit?

    *Hands So Colin's personal cell number* Truce?



  11. #11
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    He reminds me a lot of that guy who made the movie "Tarnation" - which was sort of a documentary of a gay guy that started to videotape his crazy life (mentally unstable mother, lived with semi-crazy grandparents, etc.) starting from around age 11 and ending when the movie came out a few years ago when the guy was in his late 20's.
    I SAW THAT. and I agree.

  12. #12
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Hey ! I live in a single wide! (-although mine does have an add on in the middle)..why all the hating on us gay male single wide dwellers!!! ..and I am in a kind of backwater area too now(got asked yesterday by passerby in pickup 'ya know whar them thar rottweiler kennels are?") . Why the hate and prejudice!! I call stereotyping!! *reaches into deck and pulls out stereotype card and throws it down with a wail*


    *looks in to mirror to see if goatee needs 'touching up' for *gasp* gray hair!!!
    Brother, I am one generation away from government cheese. In my neck of the woods, you could tell who all the families were with a girl who got "in trouble" in high school cause there would be a house with a single wide in the back yard with an extension cord running from the house to the trailer.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    All I can do is laugh at how stupid this guy acts. First of all he called him a Queen the other day; so he can say it but no one else can? Second of all, who in the hell is really scared of this little guy? I would love to see him try and beat down a football holding gay man. I really pray that one does say flamer in front of him just so he will get his ass beat. He is so freaking annoying.

    And he acts like he just learned to say the word fuck.

  14. #14
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^^^ Sojita, did you happen to know I am totally southern and country? There are single wide trailer homes and then there are single wides.

    You know what I am talking about. Now, let's be serious. What do you really have in common with Chris Crockoshit?

    *Hands So Colin's personal cell number* Truce?
    Actually this place(mobile home park) is not bad at all-two of my neighbors are retired professionals(no not streetwalkers! LOL) It is secure, surrounded by wooded ravines mostly, and they are really strict with the credit check and criminal record check as well-hell I almost did not get in- the owner ahd to make a special exception. sucks that my 95 Honda Accord is one of the oldest and nastiest cars here.

    Chris Crocker is of course full of shit-that is his shtick and I for one hope it gets him out of that Tennessee hellhole he is in and puts some $$ in his pockets-rather him than Brit, Paris, Nicole, etc. -all he has done is be a raging freak on the internet-and an entertaining one at that.

    Have you read that story they had about him(in another thread)..it gives alot of background info about what his life has been like in that town. I have to give his crazy self credit for not only surviving there, but still having a crazy ass unbroken spirit as well. Hell I came out of the closet at 15 in a working/middle class suburb of Columbus Ohio-in 1978!! Not an easy thing really...so I can empathise at least a little with what he must have gone through. I kind of admire his ballsy-ness in a way-even though he is a raging freak and quite possibly insane even.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  15. #15
    Elite Member nwgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Brother, I am one generation away from government cheese. In my neck of the woods, you could tell who all the families were with a girl who got "in trouble" in high school cause there would be a house with a single wide in the back yard with an extension cord running from the house to the trailer.
    That's seriously some funny shit.

    And thank God for government cheese. My siblings and I would have starved if not for that greasy hunk of bright orange shit.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Seth Green mocks crazy Britney Spears fan Chris Crocker
    By Grimmlok in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: September 17th, 2007, 09:53 AM
  2. Chris Rock---you are NOT the father!
    By Moongirl in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 6th, 2007, 09:57 PM
  3. Chris Fetzner [Athlete]
    By EDISON27 in forum Hot Guys
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 1st, 2007, 08:38 AM
  4. Chris Martin with bad hair 12/22
    By savansa in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 5th, 2006, 09:42 AM
  5. Chris Martin in car crash
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2005, 05:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •