Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Convicted murderer Scott Peterson is gay?

Default Convicted murderer Scott Peterson is gay?

If it weren't for The Globe, we wouldn't know what Scott Peterson is up to on death row at San Quentin! Remember Scott was the guy convicted of killing his eight months pregnant wife Lacey. He was always into sex and drugs and he's still indulging behind bars. He was caught romping naked in the showers having sex with other guys and smoking marijuana. He has one special monstrous guy who protects him. Scott's half sister talked about his affinity for gay bars in her book Blood Brother. Bisexual Scott also writes sexy letters to a woman he flies in to visit him every three months. She has no idea that he's another guy's "bitch" in prison. Scott's misbehavior earned him forty days of solitary confinement and other inmates called it "a slap on the wrist."

Janet Charlton's Hollywood -- Celebrity Gossip & Rumors

I found this hilarious, so thought I'd share. What a whore.

Normally for someone just convicted of some minor crime or something I would say, "good for them..get some in there! ...but in this case with the cold blooded wife murdering bastard Scott Peterson I hope when his 40 days are up he is right back at it again in the showers and someone shoves one shank up his ass and another up his dickhole. Murdering fuck!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I didn't think he had contact with other inmates. I thought he got like an hour out of his cell...

I thought most people in prison were gay.

I don't think being in prison and having gay sex means you're gay. Just that it's the only sex you are likely to get.

^ No, you can self pleasure.

This is disgusting. How does he get drugs and sex as a convicted MURDERER?? Somebody needs to be fired over this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I don't think being in prison and having gay sex means you're gay. Just that it's the only sex you are likely to get.
    I'm a big 'ol cissy and I have to say that if I were stuck in prison with only women, I would not have sex with them under any circumstances, because, well, I honestly just couldn't. I love girls and all and love my female bff's, but I just can't make that leap into the world of hetero sex. I don't know - maybe its just easier for a straight man to fool around with other men than it is for a gay man to fool around with women.

My dad once asked "how do you know you don't like girls if you never had sex with one?" and I said "how do you know you wouldn't like sucking dick if you never sucked one....you just know, ya know?"

In any event, I really miss Oz.

I call bullshit on this article. When you're on Death Row you're not free to cavort in group showers etc. Especially when you're famous and in there for having murdered your own child. Even other convicts have strict rules for that one.

I was going to say, wouldn't he be in solitude most of the time, because he's famous and on death row etc..
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I call bullshit on this article. When you're on Death Row you're not free to cavort in group showers etc. Especially when you're famous and in there for having murdered your own child. Even other convicts have strict rules for that one.
    I agree...Scott may be a cold-blooded murdering husband and father, but San Quentin doesn't let Death Row inmates have group showers. My dead brother-in-law from a former marriage was in San Quentin for almost 30 years, for heroin dealing, burglary, and kidnapping for ransom...group showers, NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the tiny time that he was "out", maybe 5 months or less, I saw the razor scars on his neck, head, and bullet wounds on his legs. He laughed about them, I was his Little Brother's Wife...very few could trust him, he was an educated thief and a fucking stone sadist in reality. Life is interesting....he died, in front of the teevee watching a Christopher Walken movie about war in Africa, shot in the liver by a hooker girlfriend and I know he deserved it. His hooker/girlfriend totally had the right to defend herself. I Know This. We arrived in Echo Park, the locksmith around the corner looked at my husband, saw that he and the shot man were brothers, and made and gave me keys to the doors.

I went in, experienced his apartment, watched a few of his favorite movies, then took beautiful Daisy, his kitty, drove her up North inside my car, and gave her to my girlfriend, Susan, who took care of her and loved her from then on,............
    Last edited by Reptillycus; August 20th, 2007 at 05:12 AM.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

^^^^^^^^wow!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

What you guys are saying about death row convicts not likely to have group showers does make me think this is false. But otherwise I'd believe it since I think Peterson is just a sociopath and will do whatever it takes and use whoever is available for his benefit.

[quote=Reptillycus;783223]
    During the tiny time that he was "out", maybe 5 months or less, I saw the razor scars on his neck, head, and bullet wounds on his legs. He laughed about them, I was his Little Brother's Wife...very few could trust him, he was an educated thief and a fucking stone sadist in reality.

Geez....
    Unfortunate that Scott P didn't encounter this sadist character.

Thread Information