Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Seacrest is outing himself these days

Default Ryan Seacrest is outing himself these days

I cant STAND this guy, firstly. His red carpet questions for celebrities are ridiculous, hes constantly saying stupid things, and the fact that he insulted Anne Hathaways dress behind her back like the highchool gossip queen made me think he's definetly gay. I'm not saying all gay men carry on that way but I dont know of any straight man who would stand there and whisper 'i dont like it, tell me if she comes up behind me'. I've only ever heard of gay men talk about womens clothing, such as Jay Manuel, who was also gigling along with 'straight' Ryan about Anne's dress. A straight man is more like 'she's hot' not 'oh, i dont like that style of dress'. A straight man couldn't care less. Ryan aint fooling anyone.

The closet door is open, Ryan.

I didn't hear him say that about her so I have no idea how he said it, and when it comes to this type of a thing that really matters — but either way, I don't get where all the gay stuff is coming from. He annoys the ever living shit out of me as well, but I honestly can't picture him with anyone; male or female. Every time I see him he just seems so... asexual.

Well asexual is also a possibility.
    He just said it so 'sneakily' and in a whisper. I have gay friends who do that kind of thing and thats what it reminded me of. I hate people who carry on like that, gay, straight, whatever. I just think its pathetic.

I don't get gay from him. All I pick up on him is that he's a horse's ass; nothing else.

i dont think hes gay...i think hes metro, i truly believe in that whole concept bc i know tons of guys who are totally into fashion, gossip, personal grooming etc and NOT at all gay

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    i dont think hes gay...i think hes metro, i truly believe in that whole concept bc i know tons of guys who are totally into fashion, gossip, personal grooming etc and NOT at all gay
    I agree.

I'm also one of the very few people who believes that Ryan is not gay. I think he's just extremely metro-sexual.

I mean, I can see how people would come to think that he's gay...like some of his mannerisms and what not...but I personally don't think so...

I won't believe it until he himself declares it.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Well asexual is also a possibility.
    He just said it so 'sneakily' and in a whisper. I have gay friends who do that kind of thing and thats what it reminded me of. I hate people who carry on like that, gay, straight, whatever. I just think its pathetic.
    Oh, it very much is. Ryan is pathetic in my opinion. Actually, I'm not even sure there is a word to describe him... He's just so confusing to me. Like another being beamed down onto this planet just to annoy the shit out of us. That's what I think whenever I see him. He's such a nonentity.

Gold Member

Can he please just be asexual? The thought of him being sexual makes me a bit ill.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Ryan Seacrest has one of the worst on-air personalities. He's so awkward and ill-suited to red carpet interviews.

I cannot stand JLo, but I actually cringed for her when Ryan asked her if she had any big announcments to make on the red carpet implying she might be preggo. That could be taken as either 1. she looks fat in the dress or 2. he's asking the ultra-nosy "so when are you guys having kids, already?" question that's none of his fucking business and particularly hurtful for someone who's probably dealing with infertility.

Then again, it's JLo, so who cares, but Ryan still sucks ass.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

He said to Jennifer Hudson 'and you've lost abit of weight'. I think its rude to bring weight up at any time. 'You look great' is all you need to say.

Hit By Ban Bus!

LMFAO! I once got massively attacked at a forum full of teenage girls who thought he was "in love" with a Mexican singer (we'll, I'd only agree if it were the closeted gay member of the group they were talking about instead of the busty blonde) for expressing my near certainty: he's GAY.

This thread rocks!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mklady View Post
    Can he please just be asexual? The thought of him being sexual makes me a bit ill.
    I always insist on saying that about Jacko.

If you love Ryan, fuck off!

How can he out himself ? He has never been in the closet , he is gayer than gay , and the picture with him kissing Teri Hatcher was the most uncomfortable ever !

The thought of him even having fan girls just blows my mind. Someone has actually dedicated their time to running a fansite and forum? WTF?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information