Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Latifah dumps her girlfriend/trainer

Default Queen Latifah dumps her girlfriend/trainer

Rumors are circulating that Queen Latifah has broken it off with her girlfriend of 3 years. Queen Latifah has never publicly spoke about her sexuality or relationships. She has never denied, but shes never admitted to being gay.

Concrete Loop is reporting that they have received some tips that Queen was dating her trainer, Jeanette Jenkins.
    Word has it that Queen and her rumored girlfriend, Jeanette Jenkins, broke it off after three years of dating. Jenkins is a trainer who has worked with numerous stars, and some of you may have seen her in those heath commercials that air on BET.
    Also rumor has it that Jeanette is about to go public with the news that she used to date Queen.

A sad lesbian is a sad thing. Again, Im not saying that she is gay or that shes ever had a relationship with Jeanette. Its purely rumor. Shes still my favorite Cover Girl. Oh and this makes sense since she was probably spending time boinking the trainer instead of working out

http://dlisted.com/2006/12/13/does-q...lesbian-heart/
    Awww, how said. She's going to have to find someone else to stretch her out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Seriously. I had no idea that Queen liked the ladies.

OH MY GOD I AM SHOCKED. She's a....a lesbian???? NO....

Yawn

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought I heard a rumor, but a long time ago. I can't believe it's actually true....

Elite Member

Well now we know why she doesnt lose weight-she was busy banging the trainor instead of working out

Bronze Member

she will find another one soon

I wonder if she'll hook up with Alicia Keyes? Queen is too big to have her ass kicked.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She had a trainer? Who knew...

In all seriousness I think she's gorgeous but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I can't even believe the rumours were true......oh well, she is kinda *big* too, and she has this vibe about her, so it's not completely surprising.

By the way, she didn't look like she knew what a gym was...

I didn't think she was gay, but then again, i dont care.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love Queen Latifah, and I think it is true that she is gay, but so what? It won't hurt her career if it comes out. She's at the level where she's got it made, so...YAWN.

I have a friend who's a dancer at a middle eastern restaurant in Hollywood, and QL came in with a bunch of her girlfriends a few years back. She was super nice, and, my friend said yup, probably gay. But again, so what??

As long as they are nice people, and I enjoy their talent, I'll watch 'em. If they're b*stards or b*tches, I won't watch 'em. That cuts out a lot of people!

Bronze Member

Yes Queen Latifah is a lesbian. Its shocking for some people because she doesn't seem like the stereotype like Degeneres or O Donnell. But Latifah is indeed gay. And notice Latifah is NEVER seen with a man or talks about a man in the press. She's always enternally single. This girl Jenette Jenkins looks like she could be trouble for Latifah. Queen can't come out because the black American community would scorn her and basically disown her.

She's wonderful. I love her. I found out she was gay a couple of years ago, and it didn't change a thing.

Do you think the black American community would disown her? She's so lovable and likable and talented. She's someone they should be proud of.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    Queen can't come out because the black American community would scorn her and basically disown her.
    Gee, I guess the black community'll also have to disown Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Murphy, Jamie Foxx, Wanda Sykes, Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton on Fresh Prince), Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith (some of these are rumors, some are long-known "secrets") and god knows who else now, won't they?

Just watched "Last Holiday" like three days ago and my husband kept saying he didnt buy her "liking" for LL Cool J's character. To me their chemistry was more like brother/sister not a love interest. Pretty good movie otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information