Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Superbowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

Default Superbowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend / Queerty

Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

Rumors are swirling that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was one of the NFL stars expected to come out of the closet this summer, and a cyber sleuth site is all but confirming it with a wealth of dirt that suggests he’s also in a gay relationship.

The Fame Driven was apparently tipped off by an anonymous “spy,” who pointed to a number of now-deleted tweets from the Twitter account of Kevin Lanflisi, the man who worked as Rodgers’ “personal assistant” and lived in his home as “a roommate” for the last several years. (Kinda like Kerry Rhodes and his “friend”…)

According to the spy:

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.

Rodgers first referred to the super-cute Lanflisi as his “roommate” in a 2008 interview with Sporting News, saying they “just hit it off” when Lanflisi was interning for the Packers. “He’s been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football,” he said.
    “Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.”

A friendship that apparently also came with a ring! And not just any ring—the prestigious Super Bowl MVP ring which was awarded to Rodgers in 2011. Lanflisi tweeted photos of himself wearing the ring once Rodgers brought it to their shared home.

Shortly after, Rodgers told MilwaukeeMag that he based friendships with other celebrities on whether or not they accepted his “personal assistant/roommate”:

“I kind of judge how those people are based on how they are to people like Kevin,” Rodgers explains. “Kevin, he’s not a famous person. I want to see if they give Kevin the time of day, or if they big-time him.”

A source close to the couple also claimed their relationship is now in turmoil as a result of the botched mass NFL outing scheduled over the summer. Aaron Rodgers was allegedly one of the men involved, and his backing out at the last minute infuriated Lanflisi, shattering their relationship.

If their rumored relationship is actually fact, the truth could come sooner than we’d have thought. In the words of Kevin Lanflisi himself, “Silence always comes with an expiration date..”

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Maybe it will make it easier for others to do the same if a big name admits it.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

omg i hope this isn't true! Only because he's going to marry me some day. Wonder if i should postpone breaking up with hub?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'd wait for the announcement, deb.........
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Wow. I saw him on 60 Minutes a year or so ago...he seems like a nice guy. My gaydar must have been down, 'cause I did not see this one coming.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I'd wait for the announcement, deb.........
    oh i'm not believing it yet. But remember, i'm still not sure about John Travolta either LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I've just read some of Kevin's twitter feed, good LORD, if he's Aaron's bf I hope Aaron dumps him and finds someone who isn't quite as judgemental, obnoxious and rude. This Kevin guy sounds like a pretentious douchelord.
    MohandasKGanja and spinmonkey like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I canNOT stand this kind of shit. leave people the fuck alone - whether they are in the closet or not! and why is it always some "Queerty" bullshit? Everyone gets to choose WHEN or IF they come out. Fuck off and leave people alone!
    McJag, MontanaMama, levitt and 3 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This thread makes me really uncomfortable, if he wanted to be out, he'd be out.
    JazzyGirl and mjw like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I canNOT stand this kind of shit. leave people the fuck alone - whether they are in the closet or not! and why is it always some "Queerty" bullshit? Everyone gets to choose WHEN or IF they come out. Fuck off and leave people alone!
    Easier said than done, Mel1973. The only way for someone in the closet not to be outed is to:

1. Don't date or have sex with other gays.
    2. Don't socialize with other gays.
    3. Don't confide in other gays.
    4. Don't hang out in gay bars or go to gay-oriented events.
    5. Don't tell ANYONE, gay, straight or otherwise, that you are gay.

That pretty much limits a person. Sooner or later, people find out. Always.

Never got that vibe from him - but if he is, screw the people for speculating / outting him.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Easier said than done, Mel1973. The only way for someone in the closet not to be outed is to:

1. Don't date or have sex with other gays.
    2. Don't socialize with other gays.
    3. Don't confide in other gays.
    4. Don't hang out in gay bars or go to gay-oriented events.
    5. Don't tell ANYONE, gay, straight or otherwise, that you are gay.

That pretty much limits a person. Sooner or later, people find out. Always.
    I KNEW better than to trust those gheys! LOL... that's terrible. I think EVERYONE should have the opportunity to come out .. or just experiement on their own timeframes. It's a goddamn shame that people CAN'T have a "personal life" anymore! It's a bit too voyeuristic to me... and frankly, IF that is his boyfriend and IF he's the one putting this info out, I hope Aaron dumps him and runs back to vagina (aka Ms. Deb)!
    BITTER and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I KNEW better than to trust those gheys! LOL... that's terrible. I think EVERYONE should have the opportunity to come out .. or just experiement on their own timeframes. It's a goddamn shame that people CAN'T have a "personal life" anymore! It's a bit too voyeuristic to me... and frankly, IF that is his boyfriend and IF he's the one putting this info out, I hope Aaron dumps him and runs back to vagina (aka Ms. Deb)!
    As much as we like to dish here and elsewhere about who is sleeping with who and who is gay, straight or bi or into sheep, it is what it is. The closet can drive a person crazy, though. It does sound like the bf was doing it just to be mean.

fgg

i don't care either way but the roommate/bf is a bratty little bitch and aaron needs to rid himself of him.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information