Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you be a size zero?

You'd be a great candidate for weight training. Trust me, it'd put weight on you the right way.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

MrsDark, is that comment for me?

I would be really interested in weight training especially since there is a history of osteoporosis in my family, but I just have no idea where to begin! If you have any recommendations for instructional videos or other learning materials, let me know.

Weight Training, Exercise Instruction & Kinesiology

Women's Weight Training

Those are a couple sites I have bookmarked.

With a family history of osteo, that's even more of a reason. I have an elderly uncle (great-uncle really), bedridden after a long illness and only expected minimal recovery if at all, who is now healthy and active and works out with weights several times a week. He started out with baby-sized dumbbells sitting on the edge of his bed because initially that was all he could manage. Given his age and physical limitations starting out, this was an especially amazing transformation to behold. Huge difference in the quality of his life.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I would never wanna be a size zero. I like having curves & being considered sexy, and I have been told that I have a nicely shaped body. I would be happy with being an 8 as the thinnest. I work out everyday & I am still a size 12. It is impossible for a person with a tall frame & large bones to look good as a size zero.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I wouldn't love to resemble a small boy because I am a girl. So I am pretty happy with my shape.
    I eat what I like and I only keep an eye on junk food. But if I want McDonald's I just go for it; then the only think you have to do is a little gym the day after.

But there's one thing I'd like to say: skinny is bad for your health, but obesity is bad for your health, too. There's a girl among all of them, the only one who looks drastically improved by the dramatic loss of weight: BETH WAITKIN.
    I am not saying she has to become, again, a small boy, but I am sure she is as ill as a size zero.

Slimming would grant her an extremely nicer and sexier figure and a better health.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Elite Member

I guess a little story for thoes who dont visit my thread.

I've been at the point where a size 0 in womens would have hung on me. At my thinnest I had to buy clothes from the kids department if I wanted them to fight right and at that point I just wanted baggy. I punished my body for daring to be womanly. I punished myself for have ever been out of control. I destroyed myself. Not to be a size 0 but to disappear.

Naturally I know that I have a womanly body. Naturally I'm meant to be fleshy. I've been told that if I were to get truly healthy I would be an amazon woman. I'm above average height and I have hips. Even skinny my hips make me appear curvy.

I was below 90lbs at my sickest. I was 180lbs at my heaviest. I am now 114lbs. Still under weight but not so under that its dangerous. (for reference I'm 5'9" and have a bmi of 16.8)

The thing that sucks - that is really fucked up? I think I'm 'fat' now.

To be a size 0 unnaturally is having a disorder. Whether it be eating or body dysmorphia or both. To want it when you're not meant to is disordered. To think that it is in anyway ideal, is disordered.

bones suck.

Right now its in the 20's (celcius) and I'm freezing my arse off due to having no meat on my bones.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm tired of everyone thinking that a size zero is a stick. I have an awesome ass; I'm proportionate. I would always love a little more boobage but I don't look sickly. As they say; I've got a little junk in my trunk.

.... boobage....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah i know...Lani I really hope you are getting the help that you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I'm tired of everyone thinking that a size zero is a stick. I have an awesome ass; I'm proportionate. I would always love a little more boobage but I don't look sickly. As they say; I've got a little junk in my trunk.

It depends on the person, their height, body type and body composition. Some people it's just natural but for many it is not.

I have an acquaintance (I wouldn't call us friends - we know each other through friends) she's 5'1 ish, extremely petite, her hands are like a child's, she is not unattractive by any means she's quite beautiful but she is just a very tiny woman and she is a 0-2.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    It depends on the person, their height, body type and body composition. Some people it's just natural but for many it is not.

Agreed. I'm pretty short and I'm size 2 but I'm not skinny, my weight these days can fluctuate up to 120 lbs and I still comfortably wear that size. I imagine as a size 0.. I'd start to look a bit skinny, but because of my height, I doubt I'd look hideously thin. If I was taller, sure too skinny -- but not being the shorty that I am.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I looked it up not sure it's right...

31.5 bust
    23 waist
    34 hip
    At 5 ft 9 in, I had those measurements at 17 (except waist was closer to 24-25). I didn't look particulary ill, but was quite thin. I had no curves and still don't at a size 4. People's frames vary SO much. Anyway, I don't covet a size 0 at all; I think once I hit 18 my figure did change a bit. I have a little more curves now.

I was a size 0 and sometimes smaller up until I was about 25. I weighed about 85 lbs. Of course, I'm 5'1"...5'2" on a good day when I stand up straight. I have big boobs that are au naturel, so my posture is not what it should be. Once I hit 25, I evened out and stayed a zero until I was close to 30. Now, I'm anywhere between a size 2 and 4, but again, I'm a short-stuff I looked fine as a 0, but I was young and I'm small.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That's a crock. I think heredity and other factors like yo-yo weight loss/gain, pregnancy/childbirth have way more to do with this than age. Even at 36 with one kid my boobs look pretty damned good if I do say so myself, with the only noticeable difference since growing them being after my son was born when I was 28. Heck for all the weight I gained when pregnant my boobs only went up about a cup size, so not even too much sag to speak of now. But 25???? They hadn't even begun to think about sagging at 25!

Damn you! From the second i started developing boobs at the age of 9, they sagged! I never, ever had nice, perky breasts. Life just ain't fair, and i am a total boob woman too.

Sizes are so weird. I bought a skirt the other day which is a size zero--the first ever for me. I know i don't look emaciated--no one would ever look twice at me in a bathing suit. But maybe in clothes i look skinny? I went and saw a new doctor last month and he commented on my size and said that he therefore had to ask if eating disorders were ever a problem in my past. It's really weird. I know i am not fat but i certainly don't think i am unusually thin.

If a doctor is asking you about ED's, you are probably thinner than what is actually good for maintaining your health. Even if you think you look okay.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information