Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you be a size zero?

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Thanks Are you talking about my current bod?

115lb?
    then yes

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

The smallest I have been as an adult woman was a US size 4. I was scrawny, had twiggy limbs, and my clavicle could cause a deep cut if you touched it. All my bones were visible. I was going through great stress and had just wasted away from a natural size 6-8. I am pushing a 10-12 now and am going to lose that.

I just didn't know Oriental had a rep for not having butts (as a semi-Oriental, I must tell I do have one )
    I read somewhere that Japanese women are going in for bottom cheek implants to round out their bottoms as they are somewhat flatter than ours. Can't find the link I saw!

I think overall though, they are getting bigger anyway thanks to diet and eating more dairy/cholesterol than they have traditionally.

Well, I've heard of girls ashamed of going topless on the beach because at age 25 onwards, your boobs are supposed to be going south...
    That's a crock. I think heredity and other factors like yo-yo weight loss/gain, pregnancy/childbirth have way more to do with this than age. Even at 36 with one kid my boobs look pretty damned good if I do say so myself, with the only noticeable difference since growing them being after my son was born when I was 28. Heck for all the weight I gained when pregnant my boobs only went up about a cup size, so not even too much sag to speak of now. But 25???? They hadn't even begun to think about sagging at 25!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Even at 36 with one kid my boobs look pretty damned good if I do say so myself,
    Oooh you're lucky, I have only had one kid and at almost 33 mine look like a couple of tennis balls stuffed down the bottom of a pair of knee-high socks. Which I can imagine some girlies on this board thinking that this is grounds for suicide.

Gold Member

I'm been a US size 2 before, and I'm currently around a size 4 (dresses) and 6 (pants). I'm thin, not scrawny, but I do look better with more meat on my bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I;d hate to be one, coz I'd look like the walking dead and my bum and tits would be gone

It may suit a few people who are naturally tiny but no way.
    I agree it suits some ppl but if your body is just not naturally small you look sick at that size everyone's body is different and you should go for the weight that looks good on you not what the mags are showing as hot
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    LaFolie I am 31 and a mother and I breastfed and my boobahs are still high and tight
    Aw, thanks, you set my mind at rest.
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    I read somewhere that Japanese women are going in for bottom cheek implants to round out their bottoms as they are somewhat flatter than ours. Can't find the link I saw!

I think overall though, they are getting bigger anyway thanks to diet and eating more dairy/cholesterol than they have traditionally.
    Oh, I see. I thought Oriental meant Arab. Well, my Cambodian pal is flat back and front.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That's a crock. I think heredity and other factors like yo-yo weight loss/gain, pregnancy/childbirth have way more to do with this than age. Even at 36 with one kid my boobs look pretty damned good if I do say so myself, with the only noticeable difference since growing them being after my son was born when I was 28. Heck for all the weight I gained when pregnant my boobs only went up about a cup size, so not even too much sag to speak of now. But 25???? They hadn't even begun to think about sagging at 25!
    Well, I'm a bit obsessive about breast sagging. My breasts are very high on my chest, don't wanna lose that.

Well, I'm a bit obsessive about breast sagging. My breasts are very high on my chest, don't wanna lose that.
    I can vouch for MrsDark. I have one child and am 37 and my breasts look damn good. They look almost as good as when I was in my early 20's. I would say they look exact, but I seriously doubt it. The fact that I'm not sure proves just how well preserved they are!! I'm actually being serious, too.

It's funny, when I was in my early 20's, I was at a beach party and was asked to be in a wet t-shirt contest and declined because I was too shy, but today, I would jump at the chance, just to show them off!

I would never want to be a size 0 either. Add me to the list of women worried about losing their breasts!

Gold Member

Oriental...No I'm half Korean. My dad calls us ornamentals, which pisses my mother and her friends off. That is until he tells her and them that he thinks they are all so beautiful that they make a room more beautiful than any kind of ornament that can be bought in any kind of store. They find him charming.

Anyways If I insulted anyone I am sorry. I graduated from an American High School in South Korea so about 90% of the students were like me, half American, half Korean, so we would refer to ourselves as half asian, or half oriental. It just depended.

The girls would talk about the oriental curse. Which was flat butts, and flat chests. I lucked out on the chest part. I got breasts, but no butt. Now that I've lost all that weight, I no longer have any boobs. They've just disappeared.

As far as adding milk to my diet as some of you suggested. I'm lactose intolerant. Something that I have inherited from my asian side of the family. I have tried the milk made for lactose intolerant people, plus taken the medication made for lactose intolerant people, but it doesn't work as well as I had hoped. I can't drink milk, eat yogurt, eat ice cream. But some cheeses I can eat.

I would love for the doctors to find out what is wrong with me so I can gain more weight (just back up to the 115 neighborhood) so I can quit wearing my daughter's clothes and I can wear mine. That and I can wear my bra's from Victoria's secret again. I'm gonna go eat another pancake.

^^ Oriental used to be a commonly used term; all it actually means is "from the East", it's the opposite of "Occidental", from the West, which few people are actually familiar with. It's just taken on kind of a racist or, at the least, an outdated meaning in recent years. Kind of interesting, actually.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

i am a size 0-4 depending on the cut of the clothes. my body is similar to mischa barton's. someone on here called her 'skinny fat' and i think that term would apply to me as well. i have a quick metabolism so i don't gain much weight. however, i also do not exercise (spend too much time on the internet!) so i am not toned and i also don't have much strength or muscle.

i have pretty much accepted that i won't be developping any awesome curves any time soon. i look kind of like gumby. i only have an A cup, i can't fill out my pants, and i don't really have much of a waist or hips to speak of. luckily, i dress very casually so my body is not particularly available for observation.

i go easy on myself because i know there are enough people out there to critisize me as it is. i don't need to pummel myself too! self-deprecation certainly doesn't protect you from other people's ridicule or scorn. in fact, it just gives them something extra to look down on you for. people like a weak target because it decreases the risk of retaliation.

anyway, the theoretical goal for me (if i could get my arse out of the chair and exercise) is and always has been health. there has never been any other choice. sometimes for overweight people there are more options and there is more "hope" for the future. if they lose a little weight they can get the beautiful, curvy figures they desire.

for thin people, a lot of the time, even if they gain weight they still won't become curvy in the right places. they'll just add extra girth to their abdomens or flab to their arms. i am one of those people. plastic surgery is not an option for me either for several reasons.

so really, changing my body for aesthetic reasons either naturally or through ps has never been more than a fleeting thought in my mind. it is just not possible for me to have drastic changes and i accept that. i have come to think of it as a blessing that i don't have to worry about these things. it is not within my power to gain an aesthetically ideal body, and therefore it is also not within my power to be concerned.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information