Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whitney Houston’s weight is “spiraling out of control”

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    What doesn't look good is her haircut. Oh, and her clothes.
    Not her weight.
    Agreed. Short curly hair does not flatter a round face. She'd look pretty with a straight all one length style, no shorter than 2 inches below the chin.

It was billed as a triumphant comeback, but Whitney Houston's tour is not exactly panning out that way.
    The 46-year-old singer, who looked bloated and sweaty on stage, delivered another disastrous performance in Denmark over the weekend.
    While fans were at first eager to welcome her back to the spotlight after a highly publicised battle against drug addiction, many have been left disappointed with her shows in recent months.

Bad reviews: Whitney Houston disappointed fans and critics as she performed in Denmark over the weekend

Many members of the audience walked out during the singer’s latest concert in Copenhagen, according to local reports.
    The Copenhagen Post claims that critics from 'all of the major media outlets' in the country were critical of the performance.
    One reviewer wrote: 'She looked and sounded like a person who doesn't have many years left to live. At the end of the show she looked like she was ready to explode.'

Sweaty and bloated: The singer didn't look at her best as she took to the stage

Low note: One observer said she looked 'ready to explode' by the end of the show

Whitney's tour, called Nothing But Love, has been nothing short of a mess.
    Last month, she was forced to cancel her opening performance in Manchester after claiming she had caught a chest infection.
    Her subsequent appearances in Birmingham and London - her first concert in the capital since 1999 - were heavily criticised with some fans demanding their money back
    Similar problems had beset the Australian and Asian legs of the tour in February when she also came under fire for forgetting the words to her songs.

Not going to plan: Whitney's comeback tour has been plagued by trouble

Read more: Whitney Houston looks sweaty and bloated as she delivers another disappointing show | Mail Online

Da-yum, she needs to lay off the doritos and debbie cakes.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

'She looked and sounded like a person who doesn't have many years left to live. At the end of the show she looked like she was ready to explode.'
    Wow, that really is very sad. She was very talented too, and she has a child. It sucks. Dammit, now I feel bad for her.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    It's better than her cracky skelator look.
    Agreed 110%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Goon View Post
    Wow, that really is very sad. She was very talented too, and she has a child. It sucks. Dammit, now I feel bad for her.
    I do too, for some reason. She doesn't look or sound well, at all.
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

That's alcohol/steroid bloat. I don't know if she's still on crack, but she's on something.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Da-yum, she needs to lay off the doritos and debbie cakes.
    mmmmm that sounds so good right now

Oh damn. when did this happen? Last I saw her she was looking like skeletor.

Elite Member

Whitney's tall and that skinny body she rocked for years wasn't natural, as we all know now. The weight isn't the issue for me. She just needs to get off ALL the drugs unless medically needed and hire a better stylist. That's it.

I think she is naturally tall and skinny. It's drugs (prolonged use can negatively impact metabolism), age - she's probably at least pre-menopausal by now - and hard living that have caused her to blow up.

Still looks to me that this current weight gain is steroid induced.

Bobby Brown really was the worst thing that ever happened to her. Wonder how her life would have gone had she settled down with someone more grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I think she is naturally tall and skinny. It's drugs (prolonged use can negatively impact metabolism), age - she's probably at least pre-menopausal by now - and hard living that have caused her to blow up.

Still looks to me that this current weight gain is steroid induced.

Bobby Brown really was the worst thing that ever happened to her. Wonder how her life would have gone had she settled down with someone more grounded.
    While I do agree that Bobby was bad for her, from what I've heard about Whitney, she was always a "homegirl" from Newark and her image was all a manufactured lie, so Bobby was her type. I remember when everyone was talking about how good of an actress she was on "The Bodyguard" and "Waiting To Exhale," but now we know that was the "real" Whitney coming out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information